Are liberals in your country trying to destroy it and replace you?

Are liberals in your country trying to destroy it and replace you?

Canada, yes.

Attached: 1412615124565.jpg (696x720, 30K)

MAGA

America
Yes

cringe

If they're trying to destroy Canada then they must be good

America
No

>and replace you
Kinda like what you did to the people who were originally there before you, huh?

Fucking liberals and their agenda. Trying to make sure everyone has access to education, clean water, affordable housing, economic stability and reluctance to engage in more foreign wars. Who the fuck do they think they are.

not exceptionally when compared to the alternative
I'd be fine if they replaced weebs with humans though

Except Natives didn't do shit. They had no infrastructures, no organized land. They were nomadic and constantly at war with each other. They did nothing to build the modern state of Canada as we know it.

Trust me, it was a matter of time before another civilization stumbled on this region and the French and Brits were 10 times better than what would have happened had Canada been colonized by the Soviets or Chinese.

You Colombians are alright

>tfw liberals made me lose my job at the coal mine

fuck hillary and fuck islam

>Willingly destroying your own environment for pay
>"wtf stop dude thats my job reeeee"

They knew you were too stupid to take care of yourself

Attached: 29133047_10213837985322077_3894895548761834233_n.jpg (902x960, 55K)

How were the french and brits 10x better? They carried out massacre after massacre and betrayal after betrayal? What could they do thats worse? If somehow hypothetically the Chinese got there first theyd probably just ask for tribute. You have to be joking by claiming they did nothing. They defended Canads from the american invasion in 1812 and helped settlers survive as well as establish communities in the first place. Not all tribes were nomadic and even the nomadic ones fought over hunting territory.

flag. yes

It's saving mine, radical centrism is social-liberal

Attached: 5c1c441_8382_13unkj5.v3w068yqfr.jpg (534x356, 12K)

everyone is doing it here: leftists, right wingers, even fucking peruvians and MONGOLIANS

OF COURSE! THE INFASTRUCTURE! Any civilization without roads doesn't deserve to live!

What stupid ass bullshit
Look at this. Human infastructure looks like a fucking disease on the planet. Your metrics for success don't mean shit

Honestly tell me - do you think people are happier today with technology and infastructure than they are in the past? Do you think the number of suicides is higher or lower in a country with built up, modern infastructure compared to, say, Bhutan? Modern civilization brings nothing but stress.

I am not saying developments in healthcare or infrastructure or not good things, but saying thats the end all be all metric for whether some people deserve to live is retarded. Humanity has no end goal and building infrastructure to make it easier to get from point A to point B means nothing

Attached: file.png (1624x1038, 3.33M)

We didnt do a lot of massacre in the new world though, we did trade with natives mainly.

cringe

This. Most of the Natives were killed by diseases anyway, they would never have survived such a long isolation from other Human settlements. Colonization was inevitable. Stop living in your peaceful little world, wars have existed since humans have existed and what is done is done. Do you even see what the Natives look like today? A bunch of alcoholics living on reserves who do nothing but smoke weed and cigarettes.