Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father

>Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.
>That reminds me. Luke, did I ever tell you that in George Lucas's original notes for the prequels, which he changed later on (even though this timeline arguably would've fit better)...

>The Clone Wars took place ~35-40 years ago rather than 19-22
>Sheev was the "President of the Senate" rather than "Supreme Chancellor"
>Sheev would play the role of the ineffectual figurehead for the truly powerful elites
>The Clone Wars occurred before Palpatine's presidency, and were one of the failings of the Old Republic that swept him into power on a reformist agenda, turning the Republic into an Empire.
>The Jedi Purge/Anakin's turn to the dark side was meant to occur a decade after the Clone wars, around 25 years ago, with Sheev having lured people into a false sense of peace and security before starting to kill off the Jedi.
>Originally, you and Leia were ~25 instead of 19 and would've been born during the purge.
>Your mother died when Leia was around 7 years old rather than a few seconds old
>The Jedi were supposed to have been extinct for ~25 years rather than 19, hence why Han and the young Imperial officer refer to the Force/Jedi as "sorcery" or "myth". Because originally, they were only ~4 when the Jedi were purged, too young to remember the Jedi existing, but now that they were ~10 years old when the Jedi were purged, they should remember us and have no excuse for rudely calling us "sorcery".

Where's the good friend, old man?

(cont.)
>The Republic fought *against* an army of insane genetically-altered clones, led by the "Clone Masters", rather than fighting *alongside* a Mexican clone army
>Your father was taken into the Jedi Order at around age ~15, rather than age 9, and his training would've occurred closer to the onset of the Clone Wars
>I was meant to be 70 years old when I died (I'd be 74 now) and your father next to me would be 55, but thanks to George's new timeline, I was 57 when I died (now I'd be 61) and your father here is 45, even though no other 45 year old in the universe looks this shitty! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?
>Boba Fett was supposed to be a journeyman protector named "Jaster Mereel", rather than a clone of his "dad" Jango.

still pretty shit, desu

Here have a light saber with no direction on how to use it

What if luke had stabbed himself in the face when he turned it on?
Roll credits, I guess?

>drop light saber in cloud fucking city

>LOL I PROCURED IT
Maz is a total fuckwit. It fell into outerspace and its annoying to see fans accept the alternative.

bump

>Mexican clone army
It's maori clone army you fag.

It's a joke

OP is right. George is a bullshitter who figured it out as he went along and took a very hands off approach to '5' and '6' per the studios wishes.

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

Why the fuck would Obi-Wan start talking about George Lucas? This makes no sense.

What the Fuck is that

The Jedi caused all of it, stupid meddling dumbshits. They should have fucked off with the politics and raided the federation leadership.

>muh diplomacy
Anakin was right...

look upside down

Anakin was going to be played by David Prowse, who played Vader, but petty turbo autist Lucas replaced him with Shaw at the last moment.

Are these the same bald guy?

Star Wars prequels are so interesting to me. It's amazing just how much Lucas fucked up. Like, I can't even wrap my head around how one person can fuck up THIS bad. It's like watching and analyzing a train derailment. I can't think of a single movie that was so widely anticipated and be this much of a let down. Bravo Lucas.

George is a genius and you're too much of a pleb to comprehend his genius

Jaster Mereel was added by the early extended universe writers as his true name in "tales from mos eisley's cantina" not by lucas.

The bit with the clones is true though, they were originally the villains and I think that made it into some of the early star wars encyclopedia books. I may have to check mine later for that, but I distinctly remember that being a thing.

Really, my dude?