dany threefold edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13829646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Danny is cute.

when are we going to see her squatting in the grass

Oink

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

do you want to wake the dragon, dany? didn't FUCKING THINK SO

Dude no. Fat shaming is a fucked up thing to do, especially to someone who is smaller than the average size

Gods, I was a boar then.

stop being a jerk please

J O N S A

>"awww, poor little man. A papa was mean to you."

What did she mean by this?

10/10 would still bang

THIS DRAGON DOESN'T ACCOMMODATE MY SIZE.
DIABEETUS, EHM I MEAN DRAKARIS

This thread now belongs to the HOUSE BARATHEON! Surrender or perish, like that KEK Rhaegar.

You're such a fucking piece of garbage. Please get chemically castrated or drink some cyanide.
Fucking body shamers.

NO FATTY QUEENS, ONLY FAT KINGS!

TAKE THE FASTEST HORSES, FIND ME A FREEDOMBURGER

>get castrated
wayyyy ahead of you

WHAT IS FED MAY NEVER DIET

FAT, IS IT?

luckiest manlet in the world. banged sophie, rose, AND emilia

FAT, IS IT ?
IS THIS HOW YOU SPEAK TO KHALEESI

fucking lost

agghh...

give me a rundown on bobby, who is he, what are his goals ?

Get outta town, lobster

What if the spinoff series is the Greyjoy Rebellion?
What if they include Victarion in it and just kill him off in the end to not mess with show continuity?

>You will never be Kit and snort coke on her chest after an afterparty
JDIMSA

AAAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHH!

Fight, Feed, Sex

He seeks to hunt whores and fuck boars, slaughter targshits and avenge lyanna

AGGGHHH RENLY HELP ME AGGHHHH

>HBO giving Vikings a run for its money
I'd watch it tbqh

Fuck off fatty.

>What if they include Victarion in it and just kill him off in the end to not mess with show continuity?
Then I'd be doubly pissed for how they handled Euron.

>herp derp im edgy
fuck off, some people cant help being large

>gets killed by my #1 fangirl
>last thing in mind is me
I won the war of the five kings. If not realistically then morally.

>Ironbank bows to Bobby
>In contact with NK
>Possesses warg-like abilities
>Controls westeros with an iron but fair fist
>Owns boars & whores globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities beyond the wall (Bobbygrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of wildfire research facilities on Earth
>First designer whores will in all likelihood be boar babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such levels have only existed deep in Asshai & Oldtown
>Ancient cave carvings tell of the one who will descend upon westeros and will bring an era of whores and unprecedented boars
>They own breastplate R&D labs around the world
>You likely have wine inside you right now
>Bobby is in regular communication with the targaryan whore and lancel, forwarding the word of God to the seven.
>learned fluent high valyrian in under a week
>7 kingdoms entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Casterlyrock, only boars
>Bobby is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the age of heros to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet.

Please no more retarded Ironbabbies

id still rather see Dunk and Egg or Roberts Rebellion.

or Making the Eight with Sers Bronn and Payne

*burps*

Make the 8 as a reality tv show

Ohh God...Not this Cow again. You whales need to go back.

>Stannis
>dead

GODS BESSIES TITS WERE STRONG THEN

Yes. They can stop eating and exercise. Are you a brainlet ?

Actor wasn't available and Furdik is cheap as fuck, he's a stunt guy

Could Sauron destroy the Night King?

>magic manmore associated with a volcano

I'd say yes

THICC

>he thinks shadowdemons are real
Renly's assassination was fake, he realized Stannis was truly the rightful king and is hiding out in the Citadel, fugging all the hot young maester apprentices

this post never gets old stay based lad

will we ever have our cleganebowl?

Why the fuck do the ironborn follow that weakling theon after that shameful display?

There was no sign of any doubt among any of them.

Do ironborn do as they please or as they like?

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

How shitty were her guards. And how lucky that the chain was exactly long enough.

With kingsguard like that it`s no wonder rulers of kings landing die like flies.

Since the night king likes to wear rings I`d say yes.

Thank you, based eggposter.

>One stone crumbles and another takes its place and the temple holds its form for a thousand years or more. And that's what the Iron Bank is, a temple. We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it. You can't run from them, you can't cheat them, you can't sway them with excuses. If you owe them money and you don't want to crumble yourself, you pay it back.
What did he mean by this? Is this D&D giving us insight into how Jews control the world?

>Sorry Cersei, I don't do that cuck shit
>oh and if you try to snap on me my men are ordered to join Dany if I die
>I'll be taking my fleet to another port, I know how much you like wildfire

Was there any writing choice that wasn`t complete shit this season?

OINK OINK Here fatty fat fat!

Is it a glandular problem?

Honestly I can't even remember any shit that happened before the ridiculous trek beyond the wall.

Accidental redpill.

remember in season 6 when arya got stabbed and fell into a poop canal and then just slept it off?

So your going with Glandular problem. hahahahahahahahhaa

Bet you hate Trump too & blame him for you being a fat bitch lololol

why is she allowed to be so fat?

DANCE
OF
DRAGONS
PLUS
HOUR
OF
THE
WOLF
That's what I wanna see

Normies don't give a single flying shit about Greyjoys beyond Yara.

Oh thanks euron. I guess we just never thought to build 1000 ships. all we needed was someone to tell us to do it. with all those trees we don't have

>all the faults in the show
>he picks the one that's telling retarded ironborn to not be retarded

>will we ever have our cleganebowl?

It would be consummate fanservice, so, yes we definitely will.

And the whole thing will be full of Whedonesque quipping. It'll be great.

Seriously...I honestly can't recall any other episodes in Season 7 before that. Shit. We're they REALLY that forgettable?

Vote please
strawpoll.me/13829646

WAIT, SHANSHA, HARRENHA-

>get chemically castrated or drink some cyanide

You mean like you`re doing?

>doesn`t realize that overeating is poison
>doesn`t realize that obesity reduces fertility

Why doesn't Lady Brienne call her Tarly banners she's the lord of?

What if I don't vote? What are you gonna do about it?

fuck your captcha nigger

no one is going to bot your faggy polls

Dance of Dragons is honestly the most likely. I'm holding out hope that the show doing Golden Company in the final season is to set up a Blackfyre Rebellion show but it will likely be Dance of Dragons due to women and dragons.

building ships like that took 6-12 months

I`m surprised cersei`s child isn`t born yet.

>due to women and dragons.
I liked it more for the backstabbing and yet another warning that internal division will destroy all of your power
Hour of the wolf just for one of the most badass moments of Stark history

If you think about it, people were trying to get you to stop poisoning and castrating yourself by overeating.

Why would Euron join Cersei? Lannisters lands are right off the coast of the Iron Isles, perfect for raiding.

Varys is a merman

>strawpoll.me/13829646
to be fair youre asking a echo chamber what we all know

>tfw blatant wikifag
>constantly shit on D&D and say the books are so much better even though I haven't read a single page
>constantly complain about George taking forever with TWoW even though I'll literally never read it
>obnoxiously refer to book-only characters and talk about how they're my favorites despite the fact I haven't read a single line of dialogue from any of them
>constantly getting into arguments with showfags and using my superior enyclopedic knowledge of the books to blow them the fuck out
>in the rare chance I get in an argument with a real bookfag and they start roasting me with their actual in-depth knowledge I just cut all ties and start shitposting
Feels good lads

On the other hand if they make a Blackfyre Rebellion they might end up drawing some parallels between Aegon the Unworthy with all his bastards and Robert, maybe throw in 3 eyed raven's origin story

>Brienne
>Tarly

WEW

The backstabbing could make great drama like early seasons of GoT

biggest dissapoinment for me is dragonstone, literally every dialog there was shit

>first of her size

>Island of Tarly
???

The Blood and Cheese scene would be great desu

>>Island of Tarly
>???

WEW

Holy shit Bessie.