Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=335yMG0sw9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hygi3PlZI0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg
youtube.com/watch?v=MmOI1P8LjJs
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
letterboxd.com/Fake_Empire/watchlist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ROONEY BRAP IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after she took 8 minutes to eat an entire pie because

A R T
R
T

what's it like to hold a girl like this?

F A R T
A
R
T

it's sexual

Comment on this /lbg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=335yMG0sw9M

I'll give you a command instead. Leave, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hygi3PlZI0Y

Bruce, do you love me

FUCK YOU

Man, seriously you look like those guys who spend their whole day on Comic Vine battles, not the ordinary ones, but the ones who actually spend time to collect "feats" for their favorite characters, they lurk every comic that is possible, they'll even buy that shit, if it has some possibility of their character having an attribute of power, and when the feats are over, they start to lurk for any comment some creator did, about those stories, and then he'll interprete it literally and will also make some hyperboles of his character, just to win a virtual battle based on comic books.
Your favorite character seems D.W. Griffith, and since he's the greatest artist who ever lived, I think other artists cannot hold even an comparison to him, so I'd recommend you to go have some epic virtual battles with the beings who might stand a chance against the mighty D.W. Griffith, like Galactus, Darkseid, Thanos, The Living Tribunal, The Beyonder, Molecule Man, heck, even The Saint of Killers. People there have a simillar mindset as yours, and there you may popularize your so called sunplays and other FEATS D.W. Griffith achieved. And then you can stop embarrassing yourself using a name on an anonymous forum, just to have a grasp of attention, or else I can manufacture a dildo with my measures and send it to you to at least fill a hole in your pathetic life.

Six Million Dollar Man actor Richard Anderson has died

What movies are you guys watching now

sleeping and being cute

Cute!

Death Note 2017 is a huge pleb filter

Practice what you preach.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg

Waiting 10 minutes for each post doesn't hide your obvious samefagging

look what you made me do!!

Oops!

Fucking SAMEFAG! Why won't you just leave Bruce the hell alone? I literally did nothing to deserve this!

>Bruce

fuk bruce

what a twat

youtube.com/watch?v=MmOI1P8LjJs

no wahoo?

I want to masturbate

Any hot tips for the London film festival bros?

Only tip is to have fun!

About to watch Broken Blossoms
Wahoo!!!!!

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
mixing things up

really wonderful advice. Thank you so much

Anyone seen the Jetsons kino?

I'm the guy on the right at the back

yes and I want to forget it goddamn

Broken Blossoms was pretty tight. Even 98 years later Gish's fake smiles moves me beyond words and reminds me of the universal power of the medium.

My first mistake was existing, /lbg/. My second mistake was thinking I know more than you. You're here to correct both of those mistakes. No matter how much time it takes, from now until the end of time, you'll be here to prove me wrong and destroy me. I give up, /lbg/, I can't win. You will always outmatch me physically, mentally, genetically and sexually. You never tire, you choose to sleep. You never hunger, you choose to eat. You can prove anything. You choose not to. I now get off your board and go back to plebbit. This is my farewell.

Filming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "IrishmaFilming Begins On Scorsese's "Irishma

Why do people only watch and give attention to 4 of his works if he made 500+. I told machill to watch Romance of Happy Valley but he essentially told me to fuck off because it's not on a list.

The guy who was in Paths of Glory? Just looked him up on wikipedia not too long ago. RIP.

They'll definitely marathon every Asian minimalist catalog though. And anticipate like a kid on Christmas when a minor piece gets a bluray release.

Oops!

megaautist, do you have a letterboxd account?

I think the reason people hate megaautist is because he's smarter than them and they don't want to admit it. But I just want to say, I learn a lot from him when I shut up and listen.

You will never earn my respect no matter how much you suck up to me

"The Klan in that time was needed. It served a purpose."

Because TS is a good film, unlike crap from Griffth.

Oops!

They used good drugs to get all this out of his wanky films.

So I told them "the audience doesn't want reality. They only want pretty pictures and impressionable feelings. They're sheep."

Anybody with taste and intelligence can see.

This gif is better than anything in the last 90 years of "cinema". In it you can see spontaneity, contemplation, humor, and an entire bevy of transformative emotions not swayed or manipulated but merely revealed. It is so good, that it doesn't constitute "cinema" or "film". This is an example of a sunplay.

Best Spidey. Best girl.

Enlightenment comes to those that choose to look into the sun when others tell them not to.

>that ridiculous acting
yep, that's not film

I'm scornfully hoping you're not implying pic-related is good. empty, vapid blase stares and instances of dispassionate isolated individuals looking out windows with impressionable overbearing attempts at intensity. The prior is truth, what you favor is a credulous fantasy that suits your lack of taste

For clarification, this gif is not showing this man alone. Contextually, he is in a group, but the impressionist iris and use of shadows behind him isolates him as the focus. As opposed to the Taipei Story scenarios of monotonous expressions, Griffith chooses to cloud you with an undulative wave in the very moment thusly ringing truer to life as an illustration of what "cinema" strives for: interpretation

Griffith never created "cinema" nor "film". Those that fall upon either distinction have only tried to live up to the shadow of what was already created.

Not being enlightened yourself, you have no authority to make such statements.

Gods can speak in truths

The art of the sunplay

The FART of the sunplay

I haven't read any truths from you, especially not any about enlightenment. Nothing about you suggests an enlightened person. Quite the opposite, in fact: one full of ignorance and darkness.

yeah, some retard making comically exagerated faces is the apex of expressive filmmaking. bravo, griffith

>expressive
You must be mistaken for these There is nothing to interpret here. What is happening here? This is not expression, this is truth. Griffith does not instill feeling in you, that's why those attuned to "cinema" walk away empty. They're used to being told and guided. When ringing closer to reality you reveal more complexity

Humor is not exaggeration, it is a core element of life. Retaining this vitality to alleviate the tumult is what makes the sunplay superior to "cinema" or "film" whereas the latter chooses to abstract and inhibit.

*farts in your face
Oops!

That's very un-ladylike

*farts in your face

That's very rude

*farts in your face

I've been here for like 5 years and I still have no clue what the purpose of these threads is

Fuck Bruce

Which of these should I watch first?

letterboxd.com/Fake_Empire/watchlist/

The Player

what's the best path into wong kar'wai?
I've only seen chingchong express and in the mood for love, like the second much more

>Altman
cancer

The Death Kiss > The Player

rooney's brap > your brap

Cool Hand Luke probably, it's shit so..

The Big House > Cool Hand Luke

Best movie about conspiracy?

Best Spidey. Best girl.

That wasn't the reason, in the screenshot you just posted I explained that I thought I'd probably enjoy one of his less acclaimed works less than one of his more acclaimed works

rip Richard Anderson

look what you made me do!!

Do you have any facts proving their lesser acclaimed. You like Birth but Birth is his least acclaimed according to imdb and letterboxd scores

So what's her story, did she get bit by a radioactive frog or something?