How can DC shills defend this...

How can DC shills defend this? This is suppose to be on of the biggest blockbusters of all time and it has such shitty cgi. Plus The Flash's costume looks like utter shit, the tv Flash costume is so much better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9pBQrpAb_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOLY SHIT

There will be never worse character choice

lol, no comparison

>tv flash
>movie flash
JUST

Cyborg, powered by NVIDIA GeForce

Looks fine to me. DC fans had to deal with Batman looking like shit for decades they should be fine with some cyborg being CGI.

Seriously, Why?

Jesus Christ

>transflash

Did they really put fucking teen titans literally who cyborg instead of GREEN LANTERN?

for fucks sake.

Optimus NO!

WW looks like the mothman

Cyborg is popular with neet fanboys

Yeah, let's start them off in their iconic "final forms." Oh, let's make them completely evolved from a narrative perspective, too. What an interesting story that would make.

DC trying to catch up with Marvel with their halfassed extended universe

I love Flash's look. This cobbled together armor is more interesting than the alternative AKA spandex. Flash rarely ever looks cool. Every faggot who likes the character likes him looking like a condom. I like JL's interpretation.

Looks like a power ranger desu

Ummm None of these characters were side kicks. These are their regular forms. Don't be a dumbass.

Kek

No one said they were sidekicks idiot

I wonder if the next Batfleck flick will use blue it's proven with this image to work in a serious tone

Cyborg was actually originally created to make prosthetics seem more appealing to black people in the Southern parts of the United States. Due to the overwhelming number of Baptists, there was a stigma of prosthetics being "ungodly". As such DC was contracted by the Attorney General to create a black character who was a total badass through the use of prosthetic limbs.

I shit you not, the overhaul in his design is product placement by Freewolf to tap into the market of black Americans so they can sell more mouses.

Let's see you do better

>This is suppose to be on of the biggest blockbusters of all time and it has such shitty cgi

youtube.com/watch?v=O9pBQrpAb_E

This is two years old

And it looks better. What's your point?

Holy shit, those police cars look dreadful

It's one of the biggest blockbusters ever and it looks like garbage. It looks just as bad if not worse

>suppose to be on of the biggest
>suppose not supposed
>on not one

OP is an idiot.

It doesn't look worse, it's not ground breaking but it doesn't look like some ps3-tier shit like JL

>but it doesn't look like some ps3-tier shit

It does

Supposed is past tense, Justice League hasn't been released yet and they are still in post production. On is a simple typo that every other poster ignored except you because you're a neet grammar nazi

You're deluding yourself. Age of Ultron had average CGI, it was completely serviceable but nothing to write home about. Justice League, so far, looks like the opening cinematic for a Dreamcast game.

Tons of movies have shoddy CGI in the trailers, so maybe they'll tighten that shit up, but if they release the film with effects anywhere near the level they shat out in the trailers, you'd have to be careful not to cut yourself on the poly edges when watching it in 3D.

>This is suppose to be on of the biggest blockbusters of all time.

Lol no, I was surprised when WW did well, but i expect this to be barely above the last justice league movie.

The pic in the op are recently released hd promo images

>You're deluding yourself.

I'm really not. It wasn't "Average" it was bad and it looked worse than lots of CGI at the time. How can you look at something like Dawn of the planet of the Apes and AoU and think it's acceptable. I know the budget was largely spend on RDJ shoe lifts but it's inexcusable. I'm sorry you're in denial about this user.

This is what JL looks like

Jesus christ, you do realize that the Planet of the Apes films were designed, much like Avatar was, to be the tentpole summer film to show off the cutting edge of special effects? Those are basically the creme de la creme of SFX studios jerking off, and the movie is a testament to "Hey, look how far we've come!"

And that's fine, but not every film is gunning for the most advanced SFX. They cost a shit ton. So if you want to take the most exceptional CGI examples in recent history and use THAT as the benchmark, you're just making yourself look like a moron. Because if Planet of the Apes makes Age of Ultron look like Super Mario 64, it makes Justice League look like an 8-bit turd on a black and white screen with a Nicktoons logo still burned in the corner from those sleepless nights you watched "Hey Arnold" while listening to your mom get plowed by the fifth guy that week.

Underrated

>And that's fine, but not every film is gunning for the most advanced SFX. They cost a shit ton

>Dawn $170 million
>AoU $250 million

Well would you look at that. I guess RDJ really needed those lifts

You're literally so retarded it hurts. An ensemble film with 17 "starring" cast members including Samuel L Jackson, RDJ, and Scar Jo is going to cost a lot more in the casting department than a movie with fewer characters, clocking in with 6 "starring" cast members with the most prestigious being Andy Serkis and Gary Oldman. No sleight against them.

Also, Dawn's budget was $208.6 million you fucking mongoloid.

>Budget: $250 - 300 million

Why are you seething so hard? No one was even talking about Marvel until you brought them into this. Marvel spent less on CGI to pay all the actors in The Avengers compared to Apes who just had Woody Harrelson. They still have better effects than JL, a movie released years after it

Look I'm sorry AoU looked like trash user. For one of the biggest blockbusters of all time it had shitty CGI. How can MCucks defend it?

>How can MCucks defend it?

With basic logic, really.

Not really. Comment again when you've formed your own opinion and you are done speaking reddir memes

>Why are you seething so hard?

I'm not. Cape films just look like garbage. No point just bringing up DC but pulling out all the excuses for Marvel

Umm it is my own opinion, if other people feel the same way than it probably does look like a twink dressed as a power ranger

I'm not that user, but i'm forced to disagree with you. Age of Ultron had some very shitty CGI.

And there's the fact that the Justice League havent even been released yet. If you want to talk shit about the costumes, i'm with you. Cyborg, the Flash and Aquaman look awful. Specially Aquaman, who looked awesome in BvS. Don't know why they're changing his costume.

Not really because it was bad

Looks better than the Thor-Loki fight.

They're changing it again for Aquamans solo. A more traditional look apparently

Kek you can't help yourself can you? Any other "opinions "that have made the rounds for months before you started calling them your own?

That's a stupid idea.

you're not seeing his point you dimwit

>Boy the Justice League looks bad huh
>B-B-BUT MARVELLLL
Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe they're both shit.

Fuck off aquaman looks much better than the Drago/Conan hybrid shirtless fool they had the first time

They are. OP set up a company war with his opening line

>Costume resembles Power Ranger
>Gets upset when a large number of people point it out

Just like Black Panther

It's a DIY suit that Barry pieced together with stolen aerospace parts. I think the suit looks fine in that regard.

Plus it's practically confirmed that Barry's gonna get a new, proper suit from Batman by the end of the movie, lots of on-set visit articles by reporters seemed to hint that.

Well you must be right, given how everyone holds your opinion in such high regard. That is just one of the reasons you are so busy, and without the time to waste crying on an image board.

Well I'm doing better than you, I'm not responding to your thread

I respond to many threads. Not pin everything that's interesting to me and about me into one capeshit thread. Lol loser.

Wtf are you trying to project here?

Stop embarrassing yourself drone, stick to reddit if you want upvotes

>stop embarrassing yourself
>Only defense of shit costume is "go back to redit"

What's going on with the wires?

>How can DC shills defend this?
I don't really see what the issue is about it, Cyborg's always had a weird design. Unless you retards think hes supposed to look like he does in Teen Titans

Cyborg is literally one of the most important members of the Justice League. They can't work any of the shit in their tower without him. Green Lantern isnt even on Earth most of the time

>my opinions are the memes of the net I represent

Stop posting

Stop responding and instead get the sand out of your vagina

>walking condom

Can't unsee!

>it looks like shit!
why
>BECAUSE I SAID SO!

fuck off retard

Then don't fucking watch them

The design isn't the problem for cyborg, it's the cgi

How can any grown man sit through any capeshit movie in current year?

Dude weed.

>Cyborg is literally one of the most important members of the Justice League. They can't work any of the shit in their tower without him.

They used to do fine before the terrible 2011 reboot that ruined the comics.

What ps game is that?
It's from the 90's, right?

it's a homemade suit, the wires help hold the pieces together

What does capeshit have to do with Zack Snyder films you little edgelord?

You're not alone. I like the fact that it doesn't look like spandex.