Pic related was better than Baby Driver

Discuss.

Both shit.

here coems that uridon faggot with his lazy youtube reviews.

It was just a hillbilly version of the Ocean's franchise. Baby Driver had more style than this shit.

More style? Debatable. But here's what's not a debate: Baby Driver had zero heart.

Here comes Uridon, the manlet who can't review anything.

why not just take an actual photo of the 4 together than 4 separate ones and poorly Photoshop it?

and thats supposed to be a compliment
my shit stinks less than memey driver

thats the most red + dit flick of the summer and beating it for quality isnt very impressive

Baby Driver is better stylistically. But this has stronger content. More interesting plot and the characters are better developed

Channing Tatum needs to play Sam Hyde in the inevitable biopic

I am, in car ser eh ted

I agree Baby Drive tipped over in the second act because it had 0 story to propel it

You're right. It was technically solid with a so-so story that ultimately came off as sort of flat.

I liked Logan Lucky better.

Kek

The Oceans series were complete shit, Soderbergh was trying so hard to be Spielberg, but for a movie about a supposedly super smart heist, it just wasn't impressive. This is much superior to Reddit Driver and I'm glad Soderbergh found his own style and not nu-Spielberg.

we ever figure out who the mystery writer was on this?

but it is basically an Ocean movie without the glamor. Soderbergh basically admitted as such.

Also, I will admit that as emotionally manipulative as it was, I got a little choked up when the audience started singing along Country Roads with her.

It's good but nowhere near Baby Kino

This movie is a lot better because the characters were better and it is smaller scaled. I would rather watch a more realistic movie about amateurs robbing a bank, a gave a vibe of Hell or High Water. The Oceans' movies are painfully mediocre at best, everything happening in it feels contrived and scripted, there were few things that happened that makes you go "Wow, these are master thieves, I could not have thought of this myself", which is what I expected from movies about high end elite thieves

I just found out that "Rebecca Blunt", the writer, might not exist. Really well written though, whoever did write it. It wasn't your usual 'rednecks are dumb' shit. It had personality. It had heart.

Soderbergh 100% wrote it himself, made up Rebecca as an excuse to come out of retirement. Cheeky fucker.