/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Who was in the wrong here? Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
nytimes.com/2017/08/31/arts/television/twin-peaks-return-finale-critics-conversation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

3 more days

Bestfu

Dr. Jacoby, I'm FBI

could have used more of that soap opera pulp in the return desu

So where is Dick??

david lunch lol

i love you lunchposter

Glasses Maddy is best Maddy.

TWIN PEAKS LEAKED IN SWEDEN GUYS

PROOF IN PIC

LET ME FETCH THE INSTAGRAM LINK

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

/tpg/'s thoughts on who Linda is and her importance?

maybe she's Diane, idk

Vedderchecked

Linda is Jane Levy.

>Quintessential preppy glasses (except super fucking large for some reason)
What did they mean by this?

dianes daughter

screencap this

Vedderchecked

>A FUCKING FISH

I mean if people say Diane is Naido cause they're almost anagrams, Linda fits that too.

I hate you, Vedder.

NO!

Vedderchecked

People saying that are stupid though because Gordon Cole knew the actual Diane and was fooled by the tulpa so Naido couldn't possibly be her.

Mista C. Mista C.

Maddy is for some reason the only time I find Sheryl attractive.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE PREPPY GLASSES?

She is NOT preppy!

She's not credited as Linda

Do you know who this man is there?

So...where is Richard?

>facts
get over it

Someone needs to recreate the plane scene with a bunch of TP characters

Why did she break her glasses? Can't remember.

Whats with the complete lack of Donna in season 3

its offputting they didnt even mention her

Probably at home listening to Out of Sand

She wasn't important and clearly isn't around.

why does a white horse keep showing up?

She hated her optometrist father

I don't really see what use she could've been. There's already plenty of plot threads.

the more interesting things are the clues the giant gives are brought into being by people other than real cooper.

Mr C does Richard with the stone. 430 is the Diane text message. Why does he tell Cooper this shit? My theory is that scene is the end of the series, and is the cliffhanger for season 4 (which will never happen due to low ratings). The giant is telling Cooper to save Richard and Linda by doing something with the rock, and 430 is a new time that something will happen.

Because the actress is ugly as hell now.

Dead or in some extra-dimensional place like a lodge. I doubt he's just vaporized and gone since he's the spawn of BOB technically and must have some lodge-y connection.

James killed her

There's always the recast Donna from FWWM. Could've easily used her.

well she probably should have been in the "Just you and I" scene, and she's a part of the Horne family so she could have done something with that whole plot

>ywn see Donna and Jerry getting high in the woods together

>which will never happen due to low ratings
absolutely WRONG

nytimes.com/2017/08/31/arts/television/twin-peaks-return-finale-critics-conversation.html
a nice article from two critics about the Return, if anyone is interested

Haha you're gay lol

GORDON COLT LOL

Or maybe he just isn't into blondes.

Spawn of BOB? What, when

About to meet his (good) doppelgänger in the Lodge

I definitely think you're right about the scene with the Fireman and Coop is a kind of bookend to the series. Also I think a Season 4 will definitely be a discussion once Showtime sees how many subscribers they lose from Showtime Anytime once TP is over.

truly the superior donna

She's cute as fuck either way, but yeah the black hair's great

Showtime claims that they have a million people on average watching Twin Peaks through their streaming service in addition to live figures. Around a million is decent for a Showtime show. Showtime doesn't have a GOT, it's much more niche I think.

I am definitely cancelling Showtime on Monday.

This season is all about Father/Mother-Son/Daughter relationship, or broken families in general, too many references or small plotlines about this:

>Cooper/dougie Sonny jim and janey -e broken family after episode 16
>Richard Horne growing up without a father and with a crazy mother
>Johnny Horne
>119 girl and her son
>Evil coop and Richard horne
>Sarah Palmer, or the Palmer family in general, and Sarah having the "mother " or the "experiment" inside, being at the same time as far as we know, both the mother of Bob and Laura at the same time.
>bobby being guided by his death father

And im pretty sure there are more than i cant remember right now

Mr.C said "Goodbye my son" after Richard was electrocuted. BOB only left Mr. C after he was shot by Ray, so Mr. C must've impregnated Audrey when he was possessed by BOB, making him, IMO, the spawn of BOB.

>tfw can't listen to Audrey's Dance without getting spooked now

I used to listen to it whenever I was feeling like a cool classy, sophisticated lad, but now I only think about the malfunctioning mind of a broken woman and her attempts to cling to her stolen youth whenever I hear it.

Spooky.

Coltposter out of nowhere

Same. I'm getting it through Hulu but i'm sure they get a chunk of the change. Kudos to showtime for putting out peaks but not interested in the other shows so adios.

I mean Richard Tremayne....

>yfw the first scene of the series is Pete finding Laura and the last scene of the series is Laura killing Jack Nance while lynch films

how lyched would you be if we never see linda and that one scene with mickey and carl is the only time she's talked about?

haha whaaat

hi /tpg/!

>Sheryl Lee yelling "DON'T TIE ME UP DAVID, DON'T TIE ME UP" as Lynch binds her and puts a GoPro on her head to film the murder

Who else stops watching the minute that the end scene is given to X musical guest? It was good the first time and the time it was done more cinematically (dinner piano ending) but otherwise so forced..

I watch it all since I'm not a pleb

>missing essential scenes
user...

Well I sure hope you didn't do that last episode...

I haven't watched a single episode past episode 8, I just post here and read spoilers

P L E B
L
E
B

So someone on facebook was saying some cast members revealed some MAJOR spoilers... anyone have any idea what spoilers that is?

>inb4 Dale Cooper is "dead" and is shown in the credits while Julie Cruse sings "Fallen". I already know about that.

You want a SHOT?

Someone confirm this as a troll, or I will have executions to carry.

it's bullshit

>Essential

In like what, 3 episodes?

Literally no reason to watch once the credits start rolling.

Anons talked about this earlier this thread or last thread I think. It's a shop or fan art or something. Not real

season 4 is a happening

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO T_T

Essential doesn't mean essential to plot. Fucking go back to fucking Reddit.

>Hey, Carl! Yeah? Can I get a ride with you into town? I-I gotta pick up Linda's mail at the P.O

>How's Linda?

>She's doing a lot better.

>Got the government agencies to finally get one of them electric wheelchairs. Fuckin' war.

>So the government's taking care of you, huh?

>Not hardly. Took us about six months to get this wheelchair for her.

Reminder Linda is a veteran and disabled.

>Implying I've been to Reddit even once

THERE THEY ARE ALBERT

Will we really find out who Judy is on Sunday?

How do we even know that that Linda is "Linda" Linda? There have been people with the same names in Twin Peaks before.

No, probably not.
You don't. It's probably just some irrelevant minor character.

Whenever an episode cut to the Bang Bang Bar near the end, I was immediately filled with a sense of disappointment. It was good the first episode and a couple others where it was actually necessary for the story, but there's honestly nothing worse than capping a great episode with a performance by an average indie band with a useless conversation between some nobodies. Least favorite part of the new series by far.

Hey user did you say something?

True but they could have named that character anyone, why Linda? I think it's her, especially with the amount of Carl we've been getting.

What the fuck are they essential to then?

MAJOR SPOILER: BE WARNED

FIREMAN Episode 18

Exactly. Would be way better if it happened less often and instead got endings like with Ed in his shop.

What a manlet.

Not old enough in this shot. He's more wrinkly. THis looks like him in the 90s.

Did anyone take a screencap of /tpg/s reactions to the "You are awake?" scene? The links to the previous threads don't go back that far.