R.I.P

> muslims form gang rape squads and literally milk white english teen girls
> beat the shit out of two poles and kill one, because they speak too loud in their slavspeak

Is the english youth dumb as fuck or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764708/Police-arrest-four-15-year-old-boys-hate-crime-killing-gang-beat-Polish-man-40-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764708/Police-arrest-four-15-year-old-boys-hate-crime-killing-gang-beat-Polish-man-40-death.html

Tanned brits, I assume

Why aren't you German pieces of shit forming your own fucking squads and responding to this? You don't need to be an extremist, but prevention. Monitoring.

Shit nigga

Trust me this country has lost the plot.
I've lost so many mates for getting pissed off about certain things that may be taken as right wing...
This country has a massive problem with getting pissed off about the wrong things rather than what really matters like the obvious immigration problems.

>emigrate to Britbongistan
>get jumped by 20 Mudslimes and killed for speaking Polish

Say what you will, but I've lived in the US my entire life and I will gladly deal with American niggers and spics over this shit. There is something uniquely "other" about Muslims. Niggers and spics might not be "like us", but they can quite easily be westernized and live among us.

This shit is something entirely different. There is a deep sense of "otherness" that I have with respect to these people. I don't have it as bad as this with any other racial, ethnic, or religious groups. Not even close.

I am the german cyber squad.

Did he try and show them how to use a toilet correctly?

white ppl dindu nuffin

damn whiteys, always having their wives stoned and their daughters circumsized

Good night sweet Prince

hitler killed a dozen of people in the name of germany, doesn't mean all modern germans are like him. same with islam, yes there are a few extremists but you have to fight those extremists, not some innocent muslims who just want to work.

Lads, any evidence the killers are muslm/non white?

I need it so I can keep up a running joke with my friend how EU can't go more than 2 days without muslims acting up.

is dis real life?

pls respond

faggot

pls respond this cpuld be truly normie triggering stuff, if the kids are melanin enriched.

>gibs gibs gibs

Fucking hell

what's wrong with killing Poles?

Nice Proxy Germany

the white race are nothing but cucks. cucked by the jews for the pass 2,000 years

>le bible

>those fucking eyes
startling

A citizen of shitlam? Really?