Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLGK6KwoSOs
youtube.com/watch?v=jFcuCZq9k94
youtube.com/watch?v=plDXVnls3bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frank/Charlie episodes>all

it's always reddit in philadelphia

>he doesn't rate Dee
You wanna know how I know you're from Reddit?

I like Mac and Dennis episodes the ebst

This. Women are funny. Get over it.

dee is one of the only female characters that make me laugh sometimes.

Frank/Charlie is the most entertaining
Mac/Dennis is the most /comfy/
Charlie/Dee is the most underrated

fpbp

all wrong
Mac/Charlie > everybody else

McPoyle episodes > Everything else

most episodes involve all of the gang though. if you don't think dee and dennis are overall the most entertaining/funny characters you need your head examined, especially in any seasons past 5

Where does Cricket fit into this?

except by being the least flanderised character by far dee is the only good character left

youtube.com/watch?v=uLGK6KwoSOs

Charlie is honestly one of the worst characters overall
Everything he does just screams reddit

this also because it also has dee/dennis

Right underneath the reddit opinions.

Cricket is the best. His transformation into a homeless man is amazing

dennis > dee = early mac > frank > fat mac > charlie > overtly gay mac

if your taste isn't at least similar to this then you have shitty taste in humor and if charlie is anywhere near the top of your list i have to assume you are either 14 or haven't seen an episode since like season 4

Cringe

but fat Mac and overtly gay Mac are very similar to early Mac. Sure him being fat was the source of some unfunny funny jokes and him being gay means they can't make jokes about him being a closet case, but for the most part he hasn't changed

I'd make a separate distinction between early Frank and current Frank honestly.

His best stuff is in Season 2-4 where his tidy appearance juxtaposes his antics really well

Yeah everything he does is just cringey as fuck

what isnt reddit

fat mac and early mac aren't all that different, but after mac lost weight they started making a big part of his character and other interactions with him about him being gay instead of him being a tryhard loser

any other episode > shit > dee episodes

That's because her lines are written by funny men.

Cricket's character arc over the show's history is unironically better and more complex than 99% of dramatic shows.

This is unironically the best and most correct ranking I've seen on Sup Forums. Although I would probably swap frank and charlie but they are both low tier regardless.

is this show as reddit as Sup Forums says it is? thinking of picking it up

This season was the first season I can genuinely say the show is finally starting to lose its mojo.

The "We're not racist" musical episode was easily the worst thing they've ever done. And I'm including Frank's Brother.

The water park episode was pretty great, but the rest of the season just wasn't memorable.

It's the funniest show of all time and doesn't start to dip in quality until like season 10.

Watch this scene and if you don't think it's some of the best comedic writing you've ever seen, the show probably isn't for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFcuCZq9k94

just

That scene kind of requires that you see the brainstorming part before this to be really really funny. Mac rejecting Charlies ideas and then Charlie sticking to them is half the funny part

Rickety Cricket eppys > all

Charlie/Dennis is rarest and best combo.
>North Korea episode
>Gang Gets Lost
>Extreme Home Makeover

The money shot of that scene is Dennis' monologue though. You don't need backstory to understand that.

Literally false

Samefag

This is objectively correct

Dee is the worst one even worse than gay mac

>t. reddit
now tell me more about how funny charlie is kiddo

Charlie has a loud, annoying , but humorous voice. All that stuff about him with cleaning the sewer and all that dirty shit that he does. Obsessing over the waitress. does stupid things but its more humorous because he acts like it is really logical and realistic to him

Dee got: being called a bird, saying unfunny jokes. The only redeming quality was whenever she would cuck men or when men cuck her. Also like the ep where she was a crackhead and thought she was eating human flesh

show hasn't been funny since the fat mac season

thanks for proving my point kiddo :^)

Fucking this. I was always anticipating an appearance.

:( not the best argument I've seen
Either way Dee is pretty shit not sure why defend her

go back

I only go on reddit and post there ironically so...

Seriously this. I've always felt each season had at worst 1 or 2 actual misses, but last season's had maybe 3 decent episodes? Tops.

I'm struggling to remember if there's even a real Mac/Dee dynamic at all.

>The implication

So what's the best episode and why is it so criminally underrated?

dumpster baby
basketball

Charlie = Frank > Dee > Mac >>> Dennis

Paddy's Pub: The Worst Bar in America because it has no Frank.

Old lady house was comedy kino ya jabroni

I feel like The Nightman Cometh is a Reddit answer but it's still probably my favorite
The Gang Sets Dee On Fire is up there too. The closeups of Mac sweating profusely with the bright light on his face always get me

for

Is this going to snap the tendons in my wrist?

Gookmoot can redirect this board to reddit and no one would notice.

Gotta be Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense

Anyone see Cricket play a serious role on ABC's The Jewbergs?

Why's everyone saying Dennis is the best? His only episode I'd consider top-tier is the DENNIS System one, and that's mostly good due to other characters.
He lacks the charisma and just comes off as a try-hard asshole, not in a funny way.

this is not correct, and you are a samefaggot.

Dennis > Dee > Charlie = Frank = All Macs > Cricket> Bill Ponderosa > Artemis > All McPoyles > Roxy > Country Mac > The Lawyer > Charlie's Mom > Gail the Garbage Pail cousin > The Waitress > Other Bruce Mathis > Z > Duncan and the rest of the Bridge Crew > Asian Texans > Guigino's Waiter > The Guidos > Hwang >

My top two
>Dee has a heart attack
Dennis & Dee do everything wrong healthwise and play off each other perfectly. Also has the Charlie mall conspiracy
>Mac & Dennis: Manhunters
Everyone was great in this episode.

Flowers for Charlie

early dennis > early mac > charlie > dee > frank > fat mac > current mac > current dennis

gas crisis - its the perfect episode that encapsulates what the show is about

Charlie/Dee Episodes are the greatests

That's a creative way to spell Trash Crisis

Thundergun Express

unironically this.

I am having trouble picking episodes without overly silly characters because they're not necessary and a crutch. Core cast focus eps. No Artemis, McPoyles, or Rickety Cricket despite them being hilarious.

Dennis: Erotic Life? It had guest stars but the best part was Dee in Charlie's life.

dee/dennis make the ultimate B stories

>yeah I kinda hate women though
Mac was so much more fun when he was clearly gay as fuck but they didn't need to spell it out for the audience

Flanderized.

did this on peep show

why can't people have the grace to end something when it needs to be ended?

well he doesn't have a gimmick other than that, it was the most shallow and solvable of their individual quirks.

>implying Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom isn't GOAT

AND YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED ME

*blocks your path*

Second post worst post

Women can be good comedic actresses but I've never seen stand-up from a woman that's made me laugh. Like, I'm not intrinsically opposed to the idea, I just haven't seen a truly funny woman.

Dennis>Charlie>Frank>Mac>Dee

Shut up, bird.

I like to think that all the other sitcom actors/actresses see what RGC does and feels literal artistic shame. Sunny absolutely decimates all sitcoms period, it's a dying genre.

Also Dennis is by far the funniest character on the show but the whole gang has standout moments of brilliance.

Dennis is the slow burn, the rest of them are the built up punch lines.

Absolutely, was devastated by the ending of season 12. Although I do think it is time for them to end it. The season 11 ending presented the best ending possible, shame they kept going, I don't think they will top that two parter.

So if this place is reddit, doesn't that mean you browse reddit and are therefore a hypocrite?

my personal favorite is charlie/dee

this clip is not related to that

youtube.com/watch?v=plDXVnls3bo

Dennis is the best one. Mac is a parody of himself at this point and Charlie is worse.

at least charlie has funny interactions with other characters though. also retardation is funny.

Heeeelllloooooooooo Reddit!

agreed

I actually thought this season was an improvement on the last one. The Cricket spinoff thing was a misstep, but the water park episode, Old Lady House and the stripper episode were the funniest they've done in a while

Waterpark was solid gold. Old lady ep was bad, stripper episode was bad 90% with a good ending.

I'd probably have sex with Margaret McPoole so long there was no way the rest of the family was ever involved

I love her.