Why can't IRL race relations be like in Remember the Titans?

Why can't IRL race relations be like in Remember the Titans?

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/08/anti-chief_wahoo_activist_char_1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WwJWW6UKnIc
youtube.com/watch?v=VZMEJ4v2flI
youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

two words bud, original sin, many of us are already condemned and going to hell unfortunately

Because the slaves might revolt.

because life isn't a shitty cringeworthy propaganda film to show to teenagers to get them from self segregating in the lunch halls

too many niggers in the black population.

Normal people don't give a shit about race. Just because a bunch of retards talk about it on tv or twitter doesn't mean hate is an epidemic.

Because negroes aren't meeting us halfway.

Women

Sweetie..I

this

honey
cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/08/anti-chief_wahoo_activist_char_1.html

>A well-known anti-Chief Wahoo activist was indicted in federal court Wednesday and charged with stealing more than $77,000 in grant money meant to benefit Native Americans in Northeast Ohio.

>Robert Roche, 70, faces charges of conspiracy and two counts of theft of government funds. His indictment comes after a multi-year investigation by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

>The U.S. Attorney's Office says Roche, a Cleveland resident, worked with consultant Craig McGuire to steal money from the Parma-based American Indian Education Center. Roche is the executive director of the nonprofit, which was established in 1995.

every josh in existence is a scumbag failure. such is the law of josh.

Drake Bell go back to Disneyland

most people get along. The mainstream media and some politicians want to ruin everything for $$$

lmao

LEFT SIDE

STRONG SIDE

STRONG SIDE

>Why can't IRL race relations be like in Predator?

Fix'd it, you son of a bitch!

kys fucking jock scum

They actually are for the most part, the electric picture box is lying to you on purpose. Anyone growing up in the southern states understands the unspoken rules of racial division that faggots in the cities and coastal multicult infested megasprawls never will.

Because that film was produced by Hollywood leftist, most of whom have never met a black person. For that reason the film was never a representation of real life.

Because in the South the niggers know where they stand so there isn't the same racial strife you see in DC or Baltimore or Chicago or Detroit or Oakland

DRIVER'S SIDE

my county had no murders for 12 years and is majority white.

some nigger high school football player shot another nigger because of some on the field banter

fucking apes

tc williams is in an affluent suburb of washington dc, ie hyper affluent suburban mega sprawl. the most disgusting culture america has produced.

this scene alone got me to stop saying nigger ever again, i cried like an existentialist muppet

youtube.com/watch?v=WwJWW6UKnIc

Chad and Tyrone have no beef irl. They slay PRIME pussy ALL DAY while Brad and Jamal fight the virgin race war.

the film takes place 5 miles outside of dc jesus fuck southerners are retarded.

THIS THIS THIS

He's talking about reality, schlomo.

Everything South of DC is the South

>Anyone growing up in the southern states understands the unspoken rules of racial division that faggots in the cities and coastal multicult infested megasprawls never will
If you dont think those cities are self segregated youve never been in a city before

Could be if the politicians left everyone alone. Always with the divide and conquer. They need Jesus.

LMFAO it should be tyrell

Why can't you jus gibsmedat?

I'm so stupid and I mean it just don't work on me I know it is so much fun and it just makes it look stupid like it just sucks but it makes it really annoying

I think it's more because niggers down south still have some sense of social righteousness. They still have a bit of religion, family is still a "thing" for them, and this is on top of the torturous climate. There are only 3 months or so out of the year when anyone wants to protest in the deep south and those are the holiday months when people have other things going on. So nigs down south still have a bit of civilization about them whereas northern nigs have suffered from social collapse.

Coasties love blacks in theory, and hate them in practice.

The South hates blacks in theory, and love them in practice.

maryland, which is north of washington dc, is still south of the mason dixon line, which means it's southern. dc is in the south.
my point was this shitty flick takes place in a very affluent area, whites have no reason not to be progressive and tolerant of minorities when they're rich commuter babies.
try making a film like this in the rust belt or something where there actually is racial tension. not such a cutesy cocksucking picture.
firebomb the south now, you have not proven yourself worthy of humanity.

Amen.

>Josh from Joshua/Yeshua aka Jesus literally messiah
>they're all assholes

what did universe mean by this?

You are either blatantly misrepresenting what I said, or misunderstanding.

>The South hates blacks in theory, and love them in practice.
lol right. I'm sure they love the greater tax burden, shittier schools, higher crime rate, and blacks getting anywhere near white daughters.

>Remember the Titans is a shit movie
Confirmed loser

Original sin is eating the fruit you nigger

If any of your troops fought for the North then you're not the South, Maryland is not the South

Impotent coastie rage is embarrassing to read.

Replace that with a Jew and it's more accurate.

look at dumbass making up arbitrary rules about what the south is.

And Ronnie Bass as the token gay guy rounds out the crew.

Everyone else just needs class consciousness

the sin is rejection of God's law, doesn't matter if its eating a fruit or fucking one like you, you degenerate

nigger from south here, thanks user and kill kikes and fags

was the eternal goose in every movie?

Not fighting against the south, in the war that coined the phrase 'the south', sounds like some of the least arbitrary criteria I can imagine lmao

that seems impossible, but ok

White / Male / Able-Bodied Etc. Privilege is original sin for the secular

Top kek how are you so mad over pointing out what the sin was in response to some cuck shit? Murder All Semitic Cults you saturn worshipping jewlover

IT'S BLIND SIDE REEEEEEE

>the south is good because jebus and niggers knowing their place
firebomb the south, kill every man woman and child south of the mason dixon line.

Sense of community is key which is what you get in majority-black communities down south. Up north it's just pavement apes who demand gibs and can't figure out why they're always behind.

I don't think he was gay just a little psychotic.

How tolerant of you. You realize you're advocating killing off a solid half of the pavement ape population right.

the mason dixon line is what seperated slaver states from free states. maryland was a slaver state and the war was fought primarily because of slaves, by that metric you can easily make the case that maryland is the south. it's just the very far north portion of the south.

No, the South is just a bunch of stupid christian rednecks who play banjo and drink moonshine, that's why there's so much poverty and ignorance down there. There's no other explanation, ok?

Exactly this . It's been a constant source of amusement for white super liberals to hate the American south without realizing exactly who they're hating. Whenever you hear about southern states being last in everything good or first in everything bad, remember that southern demographics skew all the data...except for obesity. We've got some fat fucks down south.

He was a Disney kid actor. That opens up doors.

That's always been the real reason the kikes and their marxist pets hate the South. Blacks and Whites enjoying freedom together and living like real Americans.

Top kek

>except for obesity
No blacks are the most obese, too. Shit 4/5 black women are obese. Bonus: half of black women have herpes.

Man I'm from the heart of it and I'd hesitate to call ATL or Birmingham "living together"

And how many of that half don't even know it? **like 83% or some equally ridiculous amount**

youtube.com/watch?v=VZMEJ4v2flI

On that note.

When you said racial division, i took it literally.

Why can't race relations today be more like Lethal Weapon? A black and white guy gaining respect and love for each other by working together to clean up the streets of LA.

And the white guy is even super racist but still works together with the black man because he recognizes competence regardless of skin color.

>they're only there because your retarded ancestors imported them in mass
Yeah. No argument. Except that they're still here. Let that sink in. They're. still. here. I mean that like Family Guy's Quagmire saying it to one of his disposable conquest the next morning.

Why the hell are black people still around after all this time?

Why can't race relations by more like Gran Torino? A old man teaching a young zipper head how to banter and that it's what you do and how you carry yourself that really matters.

I loved that movie, even though the Hmong actors were really terrible.

You mean based on mutual respect and collective hard work? Because that's how race relations work in basketball, baseball, football, the military...really anywhere where everyone is truly committed and hardworking. The problems start when you run into civilian life where you've got lazy niggers and bitter white trash smashed together with no direction.

Blacks impregnate white women, and in exchange, they don't rob white men. Sounds fair to me.

>literally using Family Guy as an example

Yikes, this board has fallen.

Everyone in this thread is going to ignore this post despite it being the most accurate

bullshit
literally 1/3 of all Americans are nazis, and they have to be dealt with
youtu.be/XKvsLLfRpLs

are you mentally retarded? you incorrectly distorted a theological concept, keep crying that your reality is illogical, don't spread that disease to mine

Because a jew might revolt?

why would you ever admit to this

Actually i'm sorry, wasn't very Christian like, God Bless.

Anything above VA is the north. Sorry

>Goose has had the same haircut his entire life
is this autism?

lmfao

i actually feel bad because the apple has fallen FAR from the tree in terms of the reality of their dream

people of different races can get along when they have a common goal, but in their natural state, their interests seem to be inherently diametrically opposed

Because people are tribal. In Remember the Titans the tribal nature of man put everyone on the football team on one side and everyone else on the other. This lead to high trust and cooperation within the group against outsiders. Managers and coaches often try to replicate this feeling by creating a siege mentality during a string of bad results where they will make the team believe that everyone wants them to lose.

As to why it can't happen in real life, it's because due to many socio-economic reasons black and white people don't usually find themselves on the same tribe in high pressure situations. I'd still say sportsmen are some of the least racist people around, all things considered. At least as far as black white relations go. They still may be racist towards say Asians or Arabs.

>dubble dubble
it is indeed a fact that sportsmen are the least conscious of race, hundo p, they simply dont give a fuck, it doesn't mean they cant be prejudice but to be racist and a sportsmen is highly unlikely, play sports yall

because the difference between races are *NOT* just superficial things like skin and eye color

this is pretty obvious if you aren't brainwashed or willfully blind

t. eugenics proponent Cecile Richards

fuck off kike

>falling for pseudoscience in the 21st century
what a tard