Is joemanlet our guy?

Hes defending pepe like a madman right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live
youtube.com/watch?v=GdaFWTXBPhc
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

david's not bad at shitposting

well he is right.

people who think pepe is synonymous with hatred are just the stupidest people on the planet. He's a symbol of irreverence more than he is of hatred

but it isn't anymore. when is the last time you've seen anyone even using pepe meme's ? they've pretty much run their course.

I still collect rare ones fag

nice try to get us to just give away all our rare pepe's

Here, right now.

Frequently and not just on Sup Forums

redshit git out

what pepe did rogan post?

david or joe

is joe a radical centrist?

He is right Pepe is from some poor guys attempt at a children books.

Several

i know i am

S L A M M E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

Still plenty of frogs posted here every day.

Symbol of hate seems to be the authoritarian feminist interpretation, but it's more like a symbol for chaos. And what better cure for authoritarianism?

Pepe lives forever.

Are radical centrist space rockets?

tactical meme squad report in
lets meme ourselves onto JRE lads

Post the most rare Pepe in your collection lads.

>"Weed. No."

He's BTFO Sup Forums and taking Pepe back.

Sup Forums BTFO by Joe "Pull that shit up jaime" Rogan

Its like you believe a media narrative that is as old and wrong as sex with minors in holywood.

Unreddit yourself.

Back to tumblr

Probably my rarest.

Pepe looks so worried in that screenshot I feel bad for him

Whoa Joe... easy on the DMT.

>Heh hehe he *gulp* eh ... guys do you hate Sup Forums right? are you c-cool like us, right? we hate Sup Forums right? guys?

wtf kind of delusional shit is this?

the fucking irony that Pepe being a "hate symbol" is a meme in itself is the best part. Do you remember the genuine hilarity when journalists started noting that we were posting pepe in various non-pc memes and then the number of nazi pepe images just exploded.

I still see them daily, but definitely not as frequently as they used to. More anons give you shit for pepeposting now that's for sure

>youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live

he's live

At least this doesn't have the sweat and stuff like most of these dumb pictures do.

lamo

pepe is an ancient consciousness. Sup Forums merely tapped into it.

Joe Pepe when?

we will give him a quick death on the day of the rope desu

best i can do

Imagine being so insecure you have to type something like this up to roleplay in a meme arrow post.

>behold... a toad!

youtube.com/watch?v=GdaFWTXBPhc

twitch

Posters who arrived in:
2003-2006
>anime reaction images

2015-2017
>facebook frog

hmm....

Not sure who that is

Y u meen wif peep?

frog

I'm convinced Joe Rogan starts every Joe Rogan thread on here. fuck off joe

long life to ppp memes

ALL

THE

EGGS

He's a symbol of depressive suicidal autism and loneliness

Go back to twitter and/or reddit

ONLY BRIEFLY BY THOSE /r9k/ LOSERS, SAME WASTES OF LIFE THAT SAY "COMFY"

why are you posting these?

I hate how people on Sup Forums try to shame you for using pepe. Don't you realize pepe will always be /ourmeme/? He is nothing like rage comics or trollface he has proven he can withstand being taken by normies. It's really fitting that Sup Forums users adopted a frog as their mascot, it shows a self awareness rarely found in online communities. A frog isn't a threatening creature at all, it is goofy looking and mostly weaker than other creatures. Although the frog has prey that it hunts there are many more threatening things to the frog. It shows that all the beta males on Sup Forums acknowledge their own faults despite appearing not to. Smug pepe is an example of a reaction to that, the timid frog's attempt at becoming powerful, becoming alpha. Despite it's attempt smug pepe still looks ridiculous but it shows the secret desire to get back at the people who wronged Sup Forums's users. Each of the different versions of pepe represent the desires and emotions of all the user's who make them. It really is the perfect maymay for this place.

I love the effort

You see it on /r9k/ constantly.

Everywhere senpai.

Gas kikes
Rogan is honorary skin head now

Holy fuck, I thought "Pepe is a hate symbol" was just a joke...

I need Joe to read the copypasta

someone autistically keep tweeting it at him and the kid who googles shit for him

t. Reddit

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Found the Reddit

those are so dense. there's so much shit in every picture

TRANNIES ARE MENTALLY ILL, THEY HAVE QUITE THE IMAGINATION