Millennials' hatred of 'dealing with people' is a major threat to fast-food workers

Worst generation?

businessinsider.com/millennials-hate-interacting-with-people-2016-8

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/nbc-s-12-billion-olympics-bet-stumbles-thanks-to-millennials
marketwatch.com/story/three-in-five-millennials-think-bar-soar-is-gross-research-firm-2016-08-28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now I can relate to that.

>Oldfag can't stand the truth

People are shit

>Actually leaving your vehicle for that garbage

Pleb as fuck honestly.

i agree with this

fpbp

Aren't machines replacing fast food workers now anyway?

Millennials killed fast food?
Millennials killed drive through wait times?

lol @ Generation Kill Your Everything

These help too

Most Millennials are socially anxious faggots who get triggered by the faintest sign of confrontation. So, not surprising.

Everyone under 16 should be mandated to several hours of ice cream socials through schools, churches, and community centers every week. There would be a lot less anxiety and autism among the newer generations.

inb4 whiny sheltered millennial comes in and posts blaming boomers for fuckup millennials being a trash generation

Old fag here I avoid the drive-thru because of how long the lines are now.

In other news Isis is still around.

/thread

No one likes dealing with the shitskins/zombie trash that run major fast food joints.

At one time, they weren't all generally shit, but thanks to a few generations of shitty parents who never taught any manners nor conversational skills to their kids, most of you would prefer to spend your lives in a basement hiding away from the world.

People used to be pretty decent, but now the only quality interactions I get are with those who are age 40 and up. Everyone younger than that seems to have their head up their ass in how to actually be a decent person when in the presence of others.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK LET FAST FOOD DIE A PAINFUL DEATH

this is probably asking for too much, just looking at the tumblr land whales theres no way this will happen.

I hate dealing with fast food people too

They're almost always complete dregs of society, nigresses, obese white trash chicks, beaners etc

>Whites only 60% of the population

You have a 4/10 chance of dealing with someone not white. Our granddads had 9/10 of dealing with someone who was white.

Makes you think...

>WHY DON'T MILLENNIALS LIKE WHAT WE LIKE? REEEEEE

The shit that bothers boomers sometimes.

Well most of the people that come into fast food joints are loud mouth niggers, who chimp out for the slightest thing

I won't even drive thru. they're all pricks with attitudes here for the last several years, why should I pay them.

yeah they have them herein Columbus. they're quite nice. all the people do is cook the food you plugged into the system and bring it out to you.

I agres. People are fucking stupid and the less I have to deal with them the better.

If youre reading this I probably hate you

I use the drive thru because I like my air conditioned car and my music plugged into the AUX.

Its easy for me to interact with people, but I would NOT be able to work behind a counter or interact with the public directly. Shit, I don't think i'd even be able to interact with clients of any level in a sales capacity.

I encountered them when I was working in a retail head office, but they were representatives of people we already had and I was able to interact with them easily.

I worked behind a bar for a single night when I was 17 and I felt like killing myself.

I really need to get into the MILLENNIAL clickbait game. The ad revenue must be astounding.

literal autistic generation

duh, but you can still "interact" with them

>eating fast food

They just killed the olympics.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/nbc-s-12-billion-olympics-bet-stumbles-thanks-to-millennials

Frisch's no....

I like the 50's dinner vib, smoking at a bar over a fish sandwich, onion rings and coke is 10/10 Americana.

Previous generations measures success on their kills.
This dates back further than agriculture.
A males status in his tribe was related to his ability to kill wild game.

The Spartans were all about killing.

Rome was conquering the world.

Even in "recent history", a measure of your value was about killing. How well you did when you went into the trenches because you wanted to kill Krauts (or jews, depending on which side you were on).

So, if my generation is killing the entire world, that's a hefty success story right there.

>hurr it's "millennial" and "autistic" to want to place your order quickly, accurately and without having to deal with some moody, smug, rude 17 year old's PMS

Maybe if fast food workers weren't the lowest form of human garbage, people wouldn't be so happy to see them replaced with touchscreens.

dude, go to Chickfala
always hot chicks getting fucked by the management behind the counter.
dumb as rocks but nice to look at at least.

>businesses only see customers as walking dollar signs
>for some reason I'm supposed to want to interact with them on a personal level
What the fuck is this shit? Of course we hate dealing with people when it comes to ordering fast food, we want it fucking fast and done right, we don't want to chit chat, we don't need a fake smiling cashier, we just want our fucking food, is that so wrong?

>supporting the kikelympics
no thanks.

>extremely happy with my cubicle job where i can hermit in for 8hours and listen to infowars podcasts sell me male vitality
if you have to deal with the general public in your job then you have a shit tier job.

that's unacceptable

the cooking and handoff to customer needs be automated ASAP

fast food should be fully automated with only a maintenance guy and a manager working there

It's really funny because it's absolutely true that many millennials are lazy mentally ill children.

But we're all determinists now, aren't we? Surely this is just what happens when someone is sheltered. When someone actually gets a great life of narcissism.

The problem is that we have thrown out any idea of an objective "good life". Why should a millenial constantly fight against their own personality, to appease an older generation?

The irony is, when you raise a sheltered child to have the life you never had, you'll create a person that you hate.

They killed soap too.

>Soap sales are in decline, and millennials are getting the blame.

marketwatch.com/story/three-in-five-millennials-think-bar-soar-is-gross-research-firm-2016-08-28

15 an hour will cause this to happen now.

this is why i support 15 an hour, it hurts liberal faggots and foreigners the most.

it also puts more pressure on the illegal problem, most liberals will be anti-illegal real quick once they lost jobs to them even more.

>Aspie of the year award.
I hate to say it but they are people too.
Try trolling them sometime, its fun and they cant run away.

soap bars are nasty, why the fuck would anyone not get a liquid soap dispenser

fuarrk this post really got the hamster wheel turning

im 22 and deliver pizzas on the side, i love dealin with people t bh man i got a 5 star review rating yeah bitch

At least Boomers aren't anti-First Amendment.

It depends on how the cooking is done. If it's basically a store-sized vending machine, then no thanks. I can microwave my own soggy burger.
If it's an actual production line that simulates a fast food kitchen (only without the people) and produces freshly cooked food, then perfect.

>Ivory Soap and Frischs

Mark Twain was right, the world ended in 1996 and we're only just catching up.

The kikes really fucking hate our generation.

Millennials Are Killing Sup Forums

You know how selfish and apathetic millennials are makes me hopeful, the moment libcuck millennials are inconvenienced by diversity they'll probably go 1488

Fuck NBC.
Maybe if these assholes didn't show prerecorded segments of the games hours after they were already over so they could sneak in some smear piece about Drumpf/how immigrants are going to save this country from evil white millennials, maybe people wouldn't be jumping to internet streams.
Also
>watching tv in 2016

It's true though. Cooks will still be hired.

While our generation are a bunch of useless degenerates most are happy with an alright computer or phone and pirating media and saving money.

Even when we have the cash most of us don't spend much.

You mean 2006? You fuckwit.

jesus christ, how the fuck can you be this antisocial

i sit on my ass in my basement apartment and manage to go whole weekends without verbally communicating with anyone and even i can manage to deal with the fucking cashier at wendys when i go to get myself a baconator once in a while

>fast food
why would you do that to yourself?

>tfw geeration destruction

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CAPITALISM

I've always said 20 years, more dramatic that way.

This is the saving grace of millenials. They are so self-serving that they have actually optimised happiness.

Ambition isn't happiness, it's peer pressure.

>We have become generation destroyer of normies

Fair enough.

>Ambition isn't happiness, it's peer pressure.
t. retard

I had the misfortune of working at a high-volume call center in college

Id say 85-90 percent of people at least try to be nice or and generally pleasant to deal with. Its that 1 out of 10 people who really are huge dicks. Most are this way seemingly for no reason whatsoever. Absolute fucking human scum.

These few negative encounters can really take a toll on the worker, so that it effects their future encounters with other people. Vicious cycle begins.

I think thats why most people think everyone is a dick. The negative encounters really stand out and it makes you feel like the situation is worse than it actually is

good, fuck the olympics

it's a bunch of sjw-converged sob stories now, and if you took the uniforms off the people i wouldn't be able to tell one country from another at this point.

Most fastfood workers are millenials too though.

Literally every millennial these days are ""socially anxios""

The truth is the generation is just autistic as fuck since they've spent their entire lives entertaining themselves through electronic screens alone in their homes than actually interacting with others.

I imagine in the upcoming years the government is going to have to subside Xanax since the majority of the population will be unable to talk to anyone outside their close-knit group of longtime friends.

Literally the generation autism.

He's got a point though.
The first human invented the wheel because everyone else around him was inventing the wheel too. NASA only put Neil Armstrong on the moon because all the cool kids in his class were doing it. Trump only became a billionaire who fucks supermodels because someone dared him. He would be serving burgers and sleeping on a mattress in a minivan otherwise.

Not having ambition isn't a good thing dude, its more the issue that boomers were super materialistic and cared little for actual important things.

Boomer ambition was getting that promotion so you could retire with a big boat.
Healthy ambition is wanting to secure a steady career to have a large family and have a comfortable means, but look how many boomers got that and weren't happy with it.

Any they lived in the greatest age of wealth ever known.

LIKE WHAT I LIKE
DO WHAT I DO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you weren't born in the 70's, you are a millennial. Everyone between 1980-2000 is a millennial. If you were not 18 by 1993 in time to vote for Bill Clinton, you did not have a childhood in the 80's. Everyone under 16 is apart of Gen Z. People who were born in the 90's were too young to understand/enjoy politics and ruining things. They had their teenage years during the 2000's and most millennials are 18-36 now. You are a fucking millennial.

Millennials by far are the most pathetic era because of how hard people like you hate yourself while trying to deny being apart of that era.

Kill yourself

kek

>Nearly a third of people ages 18 to 24

Oh so the majority don't mind either way?

your job is get my order right and you fuck it up an unacceptable amount of times. why is it surprising that i would rather a robot do your job ? went to a place the other day where you filled out your own order ticket and it was fucking heaven.

>Boomer ambition was getting that promotion so you could retire with a big boat.
>Healthy ambition is wanting to secure a steady career to have a large family and have a comfortable means, but look how many boomers got that and weren't happy with it.

How many people are happy with their kids? I mean honestly, not just the social pressure.

Either happiness is just a meme, or else the millennials are winning.

Honestly at some point I think we're going to have to wonder whether happiness is just a meme. Because it seems to me that a truly happy generation will live in virtual reality and have no children, leading to the destruction of the world.

Is happiness what we want, really? Nobody even confronts this.

>when i go to get myself a baconator once in a while
>once in a while
Yeah right fat boy!

it's almost like people with anxiety congregate on the internet because its a comfortable space you fucking retard. I have never seen anyone in person talk about this shit other than neurotic attention faggots. and anxiety has fuck all to do with autism.

Cry more you degenerate. It's not our fault you guys ruined everything.

>happiness is how easy things are
>happiness isn't overcoming obstacles to achieve something

I think you're using the millennial definition of happiness, and that's your problem.

>Literally the generation autism.
And what a glorious generation it is.

For all the retarded SJW leftist liberal tripe that seems rampant in our generation, we really aren't that bad, the fact of the matter is that most millennials don't give an honest fuck about politics at all and we are happy sitting in the dark staring at a screen for our entire lives, and this makes the kikes angry for whatever reason, I guess we don't give them enough money.

Based millennials killing the kikes

nope. cocktail waitresses actually serve a purpose of stroking my ego and letting me stare at some big ole titties, they can stay. fast food orderers and wait staff need to be sent back over the wall they suck at their jobs.

i think us older ones are so disgusted by the SJWs that we feel like it's a different era even though we aren't that much older. when I was growing up they didn't hate us this much I know that for a fact.

>once in a while
>Yeah right fat boy!

You serious think user leaves his basement more then once in a while or have enough neetbuxs to buy more then once in a while?

Honestly, I agree.

I would rather order at a kiosk than talk to some asshole

>Let's replace low wage workers with cheaper machines
>Oh shit backlash!
>Let's blame it the millennials

Honestly this is a Millenials vs Millenials situation. Millenials are douches and treat fast work workers like trash and well, millenials are still working there.

>How many people are happy with their kids? I mean honestly, not just the social pressure.

Dude, raising children is the entire drive of your biological urges.
When you hold a child that's yours your brain drowns you in feel good drugs.

Raising children is one of the most satisfying things one can do in live, besides mastering his passion or craft.

The issue with boomers is both parents had to work as currency got devualed and many of them let their kids be raised by the television.

They were a selfish generation, and many didn't even have kids.
And yet they expect the young to pay for their social security.

You know that's easily the best advantage to having children who love you, when you're old they will help take care of you.

I don't know how anyone here can actually call themselves aware or red pilled and have an issue with having their own kids.

Have any of you been to an old folks home?
I used to work in a kitchen in one, daily I met old people with tons of cash and no one to leave it, who despite paying for "top quality" care were being abused by foreign nurses who didn't give a fuck about them.

The obsession with millenials being different than the previous generation seems a little autistic desu famarama

Seriously I think in a couple decades we will look back and see that unchecked internet, smartphone and computer usage was a big mistake.

Just like we are now slowly realizing the progressive education revolution in the 70s that focused on literature, feelings and introspection is leaving all the boys behind and only favoring girls.

Not gonna lie, I love them at the McDonalds I go to cause I can easily order plus there is never a queue for one

>babyboomers fuck the world too much for newer generation to buy any of the shit they could that they could buy no problem
>millennials killed a bunch of shit

Fuck off babyboomers.

Reminds me of a thread about cashiers not long ago.
>You should smile and talk to us
>You should stop using your phone it's rude
>If you don't follow these unspoken rules we purposely do things to slow you down and irritate you

Just do your fucking job. And do it quickly. Whenever I get one of these asshats I make sure to file a complaint with the boss.

Whatever grandpa, I bet you woulda said the same thing about washing machines too you fucking retard. Technology is a good thing, how humans decide to use it on the other hand is subjective.

>he blames technology instead of parenting, the government, and hollywood culture

We were supposed to be the best goy generation I think, they're disappointed in how much we don't care.

working fast food fucking sucks. Niggers and spics walk all over you all fucking day, and your cuck manager who is in his 40s and still wearing a paper hat just lets them get away with anything.

They ordered a burger and now demand fries and chicken nuggies? Just give it to them, also, you're fired.

They think you gave them lip when they were ordering? You're fired.

Took you an extra minute to make french fries? Comp their meal, oh yeah, and you're fired.

Working with the public means dealing with niggers, spics, and mudslimes. All of these people make daily life unbearable as it is, but to be in a subservient role where they have all the power is pure torture. If you live in a 99% white community it's not so bad, but anything less than that and you're literally asking for a living hell if you have to work for a living and have to serve those kinds of people.

》top rated high risk merchant

They're not even trying anymore, are they?

Yeah it sucks but even disabled retarded midgets can do it so find a better job if you're smarter than a disabled retarded midget

Wawa you can only order through kiosks, times my order has been fucked up = 0. McD's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Sonic, local Italian places, etc times order has been fucked = too many times to count.

that's the faggiest problem i've ever heard. i wish this generation had some actual hardships to overcome so we didn't complain about such dumb shit