Fun fact: trump supporters will tell you CNN are liars...

Fun fact: trump supporters will tell you CNN are liars, but they won't be able to name a single lie CNN has said without going to google to cherrypick the rare occasions where CNN presented wrong information by mistake.

Just exposing the overly-pessimistic and distorted minds trump supporters truly are.
CNN actually has a very high level of accuracy. its not 100% perfect, sure, but humans are not perfect and therefore communication will never be completely perfect.

I was not joking
i just try to focefully insert reason into you
if you complain about the media being biased, and then listen to extreme right news sources and trump speeches which are far more biased, thats being hypocrite
and you know, deep inside, that what im saying is the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow, that's a 0.10$ post
well done, ctr

You cannot disprove me.

Thank you for correcting the record, you fucking kike shill.

You're a bad Jew if you want Hillary to win.

I'm atheist not jewish

The flag says otherwise chaim

>A FUCKING JEW

>ask for proof
>provide proof
>'cherry picking'

It's unfortunate sage doesn't work anymore.

So you're just bad, have you ever heard of a news tatics called spinning? It's a good trick to create misinformation. You don't even need to cherry pick for that.

Talking about telling the 'truth' coming from someone from Israel.

Topkek

>prove CNN has lied without naming all the times they lied
wew lad

If you claim they lie often, you better prove they lie often. i did not say they are 100% accurate due to human errors being a thing. i said they are accurate almost all the time.

Go back to bed, Hillary.

You still haven't provided an example.

Literally everything they said about trump was truthful

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

From the horses mouth...

>that flag
Up to your old tricks again?
WTF I LOVE CNN NOW!!!

Did Turner Broadcasting and Google donate to the Clinton foundation by mistake?

Not an argument

CNN has been caught deliberately lying several times this year. Off the top of my head, there was that recent incident where they edited the Wisconsin girl's "don't bring that violence here" speech where she literally calls for a race war against white suburbanites.

Breathe in some truth, Kike.

You realize they just edited a tweet from trump yesterday by taking out the crooked part before Hillary prior to broadcasting right. That is a form of lying right there, it's at the very least dishonest censorship

CNN hires talking heads to talk shit all day

its no longer news really

I need to see!!

The tweet still has the exact same meaning though

1. They said it probably because there was a story that was against trump, not because of systematic bias

2. bias is not the same as lying

Sorry I don't take advice from Theocracies.

They have pundits that call Donald a racist, sexist, and not fit for the job. It isn't based on fact, it's opinions. Nobody likes CNN because they don't treat news as news, they rather ignore the events unfolding from her emails and the DNC, and instead talk about Trump eating KFC makes him racist.

You're not telling the truth because you can't separate fact from opinion. Also nobody here has been espousing about CNN information, it's their bias.

Also if you want to take polling as fact, after the DNC leaks revealed collusion, then that's your choice.

Also to answer your question, CNN reported that Trump and Pence were in Baton Rogue for a photo op, spinning what the governor said. They also didn't mention that he spent 100k in donations.

Again, CNN is shit.

That one where they edited out the nigress saying to loot white neighborhoods.

>see flag

Of course, you are my greatest ally!

A lot of Israel is atheist or agnostic as shit. He may be a fellow kike by blood, but his religion is leftism.

Leave Israel.

Oh look, the JIDF is back.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

There are plenty more. You're a trisomy 21 victim that is inbred, so I never have and continue to not expect anything more from you. How about you post again how Clinton's tax hike plan is only going to noticeable affect earners who make over 500 million again so I can refute it and have you ignore the fact that you like to add zeros?

Sage

Donald trump is a racist though.

shut your mouth kike