Where abouts in the US is the best place for a britbong to live?

Where abouts in the US is the best place for a britbong to live?

Attached: 600px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names_2.svg.png (600x371, 97K)

There's no more space in America

you decide

Attached: IQ and race overlap.png (800x593, 397K)

New England literally

utah, the last bastion of the anglo in the usa

Attached: salt-lake-city-skyline.jpg (1110x350, 562K)

In my bed with me

MA if you like the city
Maine if you like nature
Northwest/North Midwest if you can't do those
haha no

here is an easier version to read

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Jamestown, they all larp as Brits

New England or Utah,
NE kept its muh colonial heritage but if you go too far north you'll encounter frogs
if you go too far south towards boston you'll encounter irish larpers and Portuguese
Utah is full of mormons so if you don't mind people knocking on your door asking you about god then you'll do great

Attached: ancestry map.jpg (964x720, 194K)

so far from the sea would be weird

:3

what is the nature like in maine? my preference is for a pastoral setting if you have those

what do you mean by LARPing as brits?

Don't listen to these baboons
New England is nothing more than an Irish containment area. Idiots claim they're British, but in reality they granny was Kraut, and Grandpa was a paddy.

Utah is full of m*rmons as well, they're filthy

They still live in the 1600s

Attached: Visitors-learn-about-early-Jamestown-colony-life.jpg (967x600, 286K)

pnw

Attached: Portland-Oregon-Travel-Tips.jpg (1024x686, 165K)

unironically this
at least climate-wise

>Utah
>Lived in
>the mormons i live by,act like jews
>not suprised,considering they consider zion a religous word

>>not suprised,considering they consider zion a religous word
literally is you fucking retard
why do you think jews use it

>mormons
>filthy

For a bong, probably somewhere dreary like the Pacific Northwest. You will feel right at home. People here are really passive and won't really bother you. They're almost like Canadians

If you go to warmer climates, you'll notice that people are a lot more MURICAN. They're a lot warmer and extroverted, but this is probably too much for europeans to cope with

Rural areas, after that it depends on what sort of nature and laws you want to live with. If you have a well paying job then it really shouldn't matter

The prairie provinces and rural Ontario are also good choices, dunno about the rest of Canada

The PNW is great, I never intend to leave.

Although I do want to go down to seattle for a bit to take a break from the asians.

SLC. The mormon influence isn't in your face here.

Take my place then. I'm not a local, so I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer the sunshine and beach (which is why I'm moving to the southeast soon).

It's beautiful in the summer though. I just hate the constant rain and greyness

I find the rain and grey comfy. If I can ever navigate your labyrinthine and nonsensical immigration system I probably will.

Seriously your system seems set up to encourage third worlders and discourage educated first worlders from immigrating.

>to move your company in you need to pay 1.5 million dollars
>canadians ineligible for diversity lottery
>need to get sponsored by Mr. Shekelberg which would require shutting down my company and working for someone else

Attached: 1521334506317.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Is that where the game "Life is strange" set there? I thought it looked really comfy in that game.

I don't really understand when people don't like extroverted people, that should be fine.
I certainly can't handle heat.

should be either studying or on a gap year so not a well paying job

is that a tourist attraction or are they actually living like that?

SLC has the most languages spoken per capita in the US. The Mormon missionaries go all over the world and bring back converts. nothing about it is "anglo".