It was nice snowing you

>It was nice snowing you

>chill everyone

I mean...I laughed

>Ice to meet you

Does he have any motive, who the fuck is this guy, what does he want, is he mute, was he raped I need to know these things.

>you'll be dead soon, just wight a minute

Dude...

He was created by the COTF to fight invading men thousands of years ago, he's still getting around to it I think.

His 401k will suffer if that dude that knows nothing is in charge of his finances, stupid.

>Aegon, Daenerys... we're not so different, you and Ice

I find it very funny that brainlets are still asking these questions. Justreatch S02 and S04. You'll get it eventually.

He's the tax man,come to collect your taxes,man.
Pretty obvious.

Warcraft 3 did it first.

I AM THE NIGHT KING, DARK LORD OF THE WHITE WALKERS, ANCIENT EVIL FEATURED IN A MORALLY GREY UNIVERSE WITH NO GOOD OR BAD GUYS

I left my gun at home,stay there I'll be with back.

I appreciate you using the word with,user.

What, ME worry?

very nice

MAKEUP!
-I left the stage just so some an educated slobs could get close ups of my face,this is preposterous-

>snow you later :^)

LOL

Should five percent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all

Sometimes when I'm alone,I cry, wondering if people know the true me,if they can see through this icy exterior...and so I...I...I dance!
Hit it Pablo!
-a cool Latin beat plays that soothes the hottest heart plays-

Five percent seems fair,I mean that's like an entire squirrel leg,we don't really earn much here. But thanks for the desolation-ahem asshole ahem- really couldn't have done it without you awesome government- ahem dick sniffer-ahem.

WHOA WHOA whooooa....chill out dudes,just chill,it's cool.
I'm kidding, your all goners.
Also there is a hefty death tax.

I'm glad I'm not into got. These characters look so shitty. LOL!

>voiced by gilbert godfried

>what killed the dragons?

>THE ICE AGE

Cold you maybe not?

>All this inattention to your post
Sup Forums is dead. Bury it.

OMG CHECKED

Impressive. Very nice.