Waspgirl

Whats the /tv consensus on her tacticool outfit

Needs to be tighter on the crotch and also a belly viewing window would be ace.

Remember how early 2000s superhero movies were too afraid to embrace the silliness of the source material and tried to make them more realistic and dark? Feels like we're moving back into that phase

>breast cut outs
Why?

Kate sucks Juliet best girl

Dont even care about the costume. She has long hair again.

Yeah kinda strange if you consider that her dad designed the costume (presumably)

STRAPON WHERE

Power Ranger Black
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Disney bougth the rights?

looks like a penis

He wasn't sure when she'd decide to wear it and made allowances for larger/smaller tits?

no pouches/10

Can't wait to see Michael Douglas throw that punch

i want a waspgirl movie t b h

imagine she shrinks her intern assistant down to be her little footpet. He had no idea what happened, but now he's going to service her feet for the rest of his life. He's her little footslave cuckboy.

His new home would be her sweetiest, grimiest, most well-worn boots and sneakers. He would sleep in them and if he gets cold then she would reach into her hamper and give him a used, sweet-drenched ankle sock for him to use as a sleeping bag. Much of his diet would come from drinking her pure footsweet and consuming any of the fruits that her feet provide. All of the yummy things which grow under her toenails, all of the yummy treats wedged between her toes, all of the yummy foot grime, and all of the yummy foot slime would be his daily meals.

When she's working or outside the house, she keeps him inside of one of the shoes that she is wearing. He is always pressed underneath her foot sole, serving as a cushion for her feet to absorb her footfalls. She's going to be stomping on him with her soles for hours and she will not give him any sympathy or breaks. She needs him to serve as an insole, and that means she is going to treat him like an insole. She expects him to withstand all of her many footsteps and footstomps and she wants each time her sole slams into him to be met with a kiss. She wants to be walking on her footslave's love and adoration, as if she is a goddess gliding above her worshippers.

When she comes home, she will let her footcuck out of her shoe. This is when he begins servicing her feet. He kisses them, he licks them, he sucks them, he worships them, he makes love to them.

At first he hates it, but after years of only ever interacting with her soles and toes, he starts to realize how rewarding footslavery is and becomes her loving and devoted footslave.

>waspgirl costume
>it isn't nearly as slutty as the one shown in the antman movie

._.

I legit thought thumbnail was her, what a letdown.

>no cute page girl haircut
>masculine tacticool suit
>no yellow
Fucking dropped

0/10 virgin bait

I can't think of anything I care about less than I care about this.

>Ever moving out of it.

I thought it had already been that way for the last 15 years.

Is she the Uncharted chick?

I don't know what that means but probably not. Farscape/Stargate SG1 chick Claudia Black.

I feel the same way about your post

NEEDS TO BE SLEEVELESS

Sleeveless with some fucking yellow pauldrons. Maybe some sideboob.

because sex sells you fucking faggot

It looks so much like the mass effect armour

R.I.P. in peace, cute bob haircut. You weren't here for a long time, but you were here for a good time.

>no bob
>no pigtails
DROPPED

Not enough skin on show.

She's called 'Wasp' or 'The Wasp'. Not 'Waspgirl'. Not sure why everyone keeps saying that. is it a hilarious meme I don't understand?

Maybe some parts of her outfit will get ripped off during battle and she'll be exposing her sexy sweaty upper body of work