Trans Men Explain Male Privilege

Trans Men Explain Male Privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=0KGJS0IhSoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKX2uLlFyOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Closer than m2f trannies but still bullshit.

Laci green looks like a fat riley reid

I'd hate fuck her so hard though

Looks like an adult Manny from Modern Family.

Everyone would.

i didnt even know trans men existed

wtf is wrong with the world

Everyone has

it's fucking nuts how people idly talk about this INSANITY as if it's normal and natural

Why do trans men actually look like men though? I mean trans women look like ugly men at the best of just a experiment gone wrong. Whereas trans men you can barely tell them apart.

Testosterone is better than estrogen

Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

You legitimately think that thing in the OP looks indistinguishable from a man? That definitely looks like a woman, a fat, ugly, hairy woman--but a woman. It's something with the eyes, but it is obvious that is a woman.

>the usual list, but with paid trannies
lmao, they could have at least tried

with the way the cucked men today look it has become hard to distinguish that from a real man. fucking SAD!

>It's something with the eyes
Weak brow-ridge
You can also see it in the head, the nose, the chin, and the lips

this
the black ones are a little harder though since black women largely look like men anyways

Yep. Looks like a typical fat dyke with facial hair.

Have you guys noticed that pro-tranny shit always focuses on the trannies' faces? It never shows their whole bodies, their hands, their legs, none of that. It's always the face, so as to convince you that it as a man face and therefore you fill in the rest of the body with a man face, or similarly with women.

good observation, there are subtle differences in the skull structure between men and women.

women tend to have less pronounced eyebrow arches.

Cool, I think we need more nonissues to divide the genders, races and any other groups who could otherwise get along. Thanks kikes.

>women playing make believe explain a made up thing

they get more testosterone than actual men

WHY DO WE LET THESE ANIMALS LIVE

GAS THEM ALL REEEEEEEEEEE

I find it weird that the black ones just look like regular black men, I mean not particularly masculine ones but still

ftm are funny , it's fun to make them insecure.

>let me tell you about being a man

see that nigger girl in the comment section with alot of upvotes spam here getting fucking tired of leftist talking about priveledges

Wtf she looks manlier than I am. Fuck this gay earth.

>people take me more seriously now that I'm a man instead of a woman

Meanwhile I'm laughing my ass off at this high voiced, limp wristed dudes.

fake men talking about what a man is they really need a punch in the mouth

>a fucking leaf
Is your maple syrup full of xenoestrogenic compounds?

that's a lesbian, not a man

Jesus Christ, MTV is really going all out with the SJW shit

That piercing is the worst part.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKX2uLlFyOY

why do all transmen sound like they just inhaled a bunch of helium?

>privilege this, privilege that

Can someone please tell me why the FUCK this goddamn word is gaining traction? So sick of hearing it every fucking second.

They get dildos wrapped in their own skin grafted on to their vaginas. Not even fucking kidding.

>wants to be a man
>wears a dress

That doesn't make sense either, since the clitoris IS a penis.

obligatory

someone post the webm of the surgery

>some of these sound more masculine than most men today
I'm not sure what to feel of this. It's bad either way.

this cant be real

Are you talking about the silly string one or another one?

Look up FtM phalloplasty if you think I am joking.

The only way to stop this is to put women back in their place.

Are they m2f or f2m?

I don't give a rat's squirt of piss about privilege, who has it, who doesn't, who wants it, who thinks whoever shouldn't have it or who deserves more or less of it.

GOD DAMN

THESE ARE SOME UGLY WOMEN

D:

FUCKING MANLET

REEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY GENDER YOU ROASTIES

f2m

I saw pictures of that shit once before
looked like they had attached a giant corn dog to their crotch

MTV is poison. I hope everyone involved in making that video dies slow and painfully.

New Milo makes a good point here desu.

>New Milo
?

What do I have to do to get Laci Green to sit on my face?

everything

>bearded woman circus freak spouts off about marxism

They actually gave this chick a show .....its the end of the fucking world.

I see nothing wrong with this.

imagine you're a woman and your like 5 dates in and you fond this out
like your mind would explode because you would be like "wtf this guy's a sick fucking monster" but then you realize it was just some batshit crazy woman and you go all insane breakdown on your own gender.
fukkin hilarious.

Its so pointless too.

>you have this privlege
>its all things everybody should have, but somehow dont
>you are bad though for having it

To what end? What is the discussion about? Im all for social justice but thats just retarded.

tell her you're a cuckity fuck

This is fat from other part of his body.

This joke of a schlong is a pillar of fat. Which is permanently stuck at this obscene size.

Heavily depends on when you start taking the hormones. If a boy takes the female hormones and blocks his testosterone before puberty, then he will look like a woman. But if he waits until after puberty, hes going to always look like a man.

>women explain male privilege

Transmen are women that hate being women.
Transwomen are men that want to be women.

>Being naturally athletic and built privilege.
>Being intelligent privilege.
>Growing up in a rich family privilege.
>Having a functional family privilege.
>Being good looking privilege.
>Being tall privilege.
>Being creative privilege.
>Having perfect pitch privilege.
>Not having any defects privilege

Remember, it's nothing wrong with having these privileges, it's what you do with them that counts!

btw, lots of these things they're talking about if you're a very attractive male.
Women "harassing" and touching you. Men rubbing their dick against you on the train and asking if you want to get down, etc.

I have an ex that just had this done recently.

Pull the plug, I want to die.

WAKE ME UP

(CANT WAKE ME UP)

SAVE ME!!!!!!

post pics off her facebook pls

At least you never seen your ex girlfriend go from a woman to a man with this current year

My friend tells me I tend to stare out the distance like your pic.

Seeing those pictures only added to the trauma.

It's your fault. When she was fucking you with her trap-on, you complained that "real dick feels better".

Reap what you sow.

Hot :3

Okay nevermind my shit joke, now I feel bad for you. Stay strong, Freedombro.

This is "self-mutilation-Build-A-Bear workshop" for retards.

For what purpose?

Trapfags and degenerares will go after her and I don't want to even worsen the degeneracy.

Bad enough I KNOW she browses nu-Sup Forums

>It's not a crippling mental illness at all. It's natural.

I can't wait for cyberbodies, i'll be the sluttiest little cyberloli the world have ever seen ;3

If this isn't genital mutilation I don't know what is

Nah it's alright Winebro. It was funny bantz.

Sometimes I have the urge to start a "faces of Sup Forums" thread on Sup Forums, just to be a 100 sure I am right on that. Because she did like a Sup Forums normiebook page.

The sad thing is, to me, that doesn't seem bad to me because that is more of the tame shit that cunt did.

When I share this story I am always shocked how even Sup Forums says that is fucked up. But maybe I am desensutized because I have seen worse.
This is a different ex but still very fucked up.
Imagine first learning about Boku No Pico by being compared to one of the characters and then have her show you that and her tell you that she gets off to that and "watches it for the plot."

That was the worst looking one though.
A lot of the other white ones just look like extremely faggy hipster dudes while the black ones look like actual black men thanks to lower sexual dimorphism.

I'm just glad for you that you're outta there. Never stick your dick in crazy. Hope you learned your lesson, though.

Trannies are known for overcompensating.

I used to think it was a joke or exaggeration when people said liberalism is a mental disease. The insanity I have witnessed over the past year has led be to believe that this is now 100% true.

We have reached a point where feminists are calling air conditioning sexist and using the term "white male" as a insult. My hatred for the left wing is off the fucking charts.

Yeah I did.

Things are looking up for me. I got my eyes on this girl that is a 10/10
She is
>cute and pure
>loves guns, vidya, anime, and eurobeat
>possibly lurks here

Great way to describe her is 100% waifu material.

Nigga looks like Roman Reigns.

so beautiful

I just watched this.

You may have read my story, so you already know I have a bias against them from the start.

But all trannies need to be lined up and shot. It will put them out of their misery so they won't have to do it themselves.