I literally cannot stop thinking about this show...

I literally cannot stop thinking about this show. I am bingewatching all seasons everyday and watching all theory videos.

This show ruined my life, thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha, I, too, am a 20 something white male reddit user, pickle rick!

Lets be honest here, give me one reason to hate rick and morty

GET SCHWIFTY

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

fuck i can't tell whether a thread about this shw is bait or not anymore

>Morty's mom walks into Rick's garage
>"Now where did I put my dildo?"
>She sees pickle rick
>"This will do"

Because other people like it

puffy vagina

bad art style, annoying voice actors, the writers have an agenda, poor writing, it isn't funny, and it isn't original

Rick... easy on the pickles...

binge watching 2 seasons ruined your life?

>theory videos
there are rick and morty theory videos?

That's your opinion. Your Reddit opinion

The show will be handed over completely to new writers soon considering how little R&H care about any kind of plot. It's a show about fucking around and they lazily put together Se3's divorce plot. You spend more energy hating this show than the creators do making it.

Thank god im old and bitter and don't see the appeal of this thing, the 'it will happen to you' of granpa simpson was right.

>bad art style
subjective
>annoying voice actors
kinda, but you get sued to it
>the writers have an agenda
everyone has an opinion, you don't have to agree with it just because it leaks through a tv show
>poor writing
objectively false
>it isn't funny
subjective
>and it isn't original
99% of what's on tv isn't original, and the 1% that is original is complete garbage

>agenda
Rick hates jews, I can get behind that agenda tbqh familia

>artstyle quality is subjective
>writing quality is objective
Wew

>unironically believing art isn't subjective

Isnt the family jewish? He just mentioned Israel opressing palestinians and shit one time.

This show is filth. Pure unadulterated art killing filth.

Streamlined. Shortcut-ridden. Corporate sludge with only a teardrop of emotion and passion.

It screams kill me. It screams tear me out of existence. We don't deserve to exist! I am shaking in rage and fear just looking at it. It shouldn't register as animation. It's a janking soulless slideshow with forcefed moral lessons to control your prole kids.

It needs to be destroyed for art and humanity's sake.

Yeah, once I imitated Rick's voice ironically and they sued me for defamation, it really sucks

t. reddit

Not much of stretch considering that people watch reaction videos.

/thread

I thought it was okay at first, but now it just feels like every episode is more focused on coming up with quotes and memes for the fans to screech at one another instead of having actual jokes

RICKED
I
C
K
E
D

I used to be like you, but Season 3 has been hitting hard. 5 mediocre episodes in a row, it's insane. Truly they went for quantity over quality, both with writers and episodes.

get shwifty

>watch season 3 episode 4
>actually funny
>anti semitic jokes
>female writers
wtf you had females weren't funny Sup Forums

>Mharti
>You must lick my balls Mharti, fist my anal cavity Mharti, age is only a number. The only way to expose 9/11 to the masses is for you to lick my bloody taint Mharti. We gotta go back and stop Kennedy Mahrti, so you can fly your kike in peace

Dan Harmon
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

sick screenshot bro

It's basically the new my little pony.

I don't recall any rape, murder, or foul language in mlp

the art is just so bland and boring
i doubt even fans of the show would claim it's actually good

I HAVE SHIT ON MY ASS

no but seriously I love this show, fuck the haters

I want another Keith David episode

only in my headcanon

Above average show that is short and sweet with at least attempting to think about larger things in life that get censored or edited out of other shows for mass appeal. Plot is the main issue as nothing ever pointed to this concept being viable. JR was just sitting around for laughs and it's pretty obvious that improv is a big part of the dynamic. As most shows its ruined by the fan Base who latch on to stupid shit and memes and miss the forest bease of the trees

So mlp + edge, then?