American-Tier Education

Congratulations degenerate fascist leftists, you finally won.

What kind of commie shit is this? Are educational institution really about education anymore? This is just Orwellian, fascist-tier indoctrination by the merchants.

Other urls found in this thread:

mariontoday.org/times/article.php?id=1219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when Republicans cut education funding year after year after year.

You can only cut so much before they need to look for money elsewhere.

Same reason most police departments are funded mostly by revenue generated by writing tickets instead of taxes, too many budget cuts.

(((semler)))

What third world of a city/neighborhood do you hail from?

Marion is in what state?

> cut funding

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Nice try goy, federal spending cuts are different from state cuts which are different from district/city cuts.

Destruction of education almost always immediately precedes the decline of civilization.....ironically them becoming "progressive" (leftist) does as well.

When can we start killing them?

Apparently Iowa.

nothing here violates the NAP, don't see what you're complaining about

It's just fucking amazing to see the liberal mind at work. Totalitarianism is good because the other side forced us to do it.

Not to mention 100% factually fucking wrong.

no way this is legal

link me to the k12 website that shows the new policy

>number 3
What the fuck is this kike shit? I wouldn't want my child to be eating literal shit as school lunch.

t. eastern iowafag

Also, it's an independent school district. Dumbass.

This cannot be real

No, its what happens when too much tax goes to subsidizing pet niggers and spics.

Don't you americans arrest kids who don't go to school?

Seems to me it's not an option to not go, so just don't pay. What are they going to do?

I smell democrats.

kek

>these fucking mental gymnastics
It's a shame the Olympics are over you'd win the gold

>scores measured in dollars
What the fuck with this graph

Fake as fuck, mate

Didn't you know? If you don't get a massive increase in funding every year it's a "cut"

Yeah, that won't last long.

Ha, anime club

kek. I really wish it was. You can call them up and ask if you'd really like.

So they gonna steal kids fucking lunches and pencils, and FORCE them to buy new ones from the school...
How about parents withdraw their students from that PRISON immediatly.

literally the opposite of 'commie shit'

this is called capitalism.

'commie shit' would be a free education and free books, like we get in canada

Enjoy your third world country america

Big cities in Iowa are full off massive //progressive// cucks. Cedar Rapids is full of degenerate welfare leaches and chicago exports, and Marion is a suburb right outside of Cedar Rapids.

Cuts? That's gold. Teachers unions and school districts demand obscene amounts of money for raises year after year and they get it damn near every time while test scores keep plummeting.

You want to fix the school budget problems? Hold them fucking accountable for how the money is spent. I sold office supplies to a local district who never had money for paper and pens but at the end of the year they would dump thousands into "tech” junk like electronic white boards. Ask why and it was because it wasn't "budgeted" for supplies.

Bullshit.

Pretty sure you can tell a teacher they're not checking your bag. When I was in high school there was a bunch of thefts from the locker room.
They wanted a bunch of people checked at random during the periods it was happening. They told me they wanted to check my stuff and I told them no unless the Student Resource Officer (An actual Police Officer) did it. I waited a few minutes, she came by, cleared my stuff and said there was no problem.
I had nothing special in my bag but it was out of principle. The teachers and dean would take student's cellphone frequently and often go through them.

I have a contract that allows me to take legal action against anyone who tries to assume my view of the NAP as the before mentioned contract allows me to alter the NAP as I see fit. You shouldn't have done that, asshole.

>8 years of Obama.
>Those Republican's!
Kill Yourself.

>sign and return

more like rip and tear

Goddamn you're dumb.

Yeah, the Soviets never had any "administrative" fees.

>b b b b but dats not gomunism

Kys leaf

mariontoday.org/times/article.php?id=1219

MISD has been getting hundreds of thousands of dollars cut every year.

But no, keep pretending to know what you're talking about. It's hilarious how dumb you are.

Wow, where the fuck do these people live? This is insane. In my part of Minnesota, that would be completely unacceptable, let alone unnecessary.

>Kommichiwa user-Kun! What anime did you watch this week desu ka?

>Oh well I decided to start rewatching Macross '82, the classic art style is so great to lo-

>Oh hehe I watched naruto shippuden! ^_^ sasookee is so dreamy hehehe

Gassed

>everyone who can sends their kid to a private school or moves to a different school district
>only poor people are forced to spend their money at the school monopoly store
I don't see a problem with this.

>go to anime club expecting discussion and snacks
>end up having to watch official marion high school animes to reinforce school spirit
>every time i try to eat the snacks provided i am charged $5 on my dad's credit card unknowingly throwing my family into debt
fuck this gay earth

The right side of the graph provides a second y axis of average score change in percent.

Leftism=/=progressive

Left denotes the manner in which power is theoretically derived. Progressivism describes a motive or a method for creating and implementing policy. Neither concept is intrinsic to the other.

Most civilizations in human history declined before the advent of leftism, and had operated through top-down power structures that necessarily preclude leftism.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, at all.

That's fine on here when speaking to other ignorant children, but just so you know, you're a babbling mongoloid to anybody who educates themselves beyond the regurgitation of route marketing soundbytes.

Forgot my anime girl reaction face

Wow, you really trounced that person in that imaginary argument. Congratulations.

Public schools violate the NAP, if this is a public school. If this is a private school, enroll your child in a different school.

I wanted to start an anime club at my high school to rope out all the normies, I find this really funny.

So you blow leafs?

Are you gay for Cancucks?

I see Marion is still being a shithole. Used to live in Cedar Rapids. Marion is the suburb that thinks its a real city. There are endless budget problems as the city government constantly over spends on trivial crap. They cannot raise taxes in the city. Believe me they tried, it always fails on the ballot. So they pull crap like this. Someone is going to challenge this and its going to get thrown out. Well, at least some of it. Taking school supplies without a special letterhead from kids is guaranteed to piss someone off.

B4N

Hahahaha

Public schools are LITERALLY tax farms.

>Arkansas
>School underfunded because of republicans retarded "trickled down" myth
>"wtf lefties"

>this is a problem we have to live with
Always kill a traitor before an enemy, physically remove liberals to make a culture strong

If americans are going to go full retard on their school system, why don't they just let Coca-Cola have an hour of time once a week to teach the kids whatever they want.

>Duh republukuns!

>my suiuuper special caveats are correct and observable facts and events we see today don't matter

>Signing away your 4th Amendment rights

I don't think this is even a thing you can do.

>Arkansas

except Marion is nowhere near Arkansas, rather in the democratic side of Iowa where we elect democrats up and down the ballot. Nice try tho

Dear MISD Staff,

Effective Immediately, my son with be withdrawn from your program to be home-schooled.

Oh look. A leaf in Aussie land taking care of his girlfriends kid.

I really hope enough parents pull their kids out that Marion finally collapses. Any suburb around Cedar Rapids is truly a shit hole besides maybe Palo or Hiawatha

>What kind of commie shit is this?
I don't think communists support paying for education, user.

>Thinks republicans in a state like Arkansas control local government

Fucking kek

T-Thanks Y-You Too

I live just barely in the Linn-Mar district but I can confirm this is legit

That kitty looks just like my kitty.

>Chet Culver
>Democrat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd cornhole that kitty good.

Forcing people to pay absentee fines and forcing them to eat literal poisoned school lunches is the Republicans fault? Go fucking kill yourself.

>The budget cuts are being made in light of Governor Chet Culver's 10 percent, across-the-board cut to the Iowa budget.
>Chet Culver
>Republican

Please, tell me more about how the Governor personally decides the school budget of a single county.

I'm just kidding, you're a leaf and don't have a real county of your own, so you don't know how government works.

This is obviously for a lesson, it's trying to be somthing the nigs can relate to. It's probably about the intolerable acts before the revolution.

They have already done this for decades, it's called Channel 1.
Schools get free tvs in every room but they are required to make students watch 20 minutes of coke commercials and "news" every morning
Anderson Cooper was a Channel 1 news anchor in the mid 90's

Did you even read the article linked?
>The budget cuts are being made in light of Governor Chet Culver's 10 percent, across-the-board cut to the Iowa budget. The decision has left public school districts, already strapped for revenue sources, to make changes to their 2009-10 school year budgets.

>one dollar for abscence
Like what, for every hour you were gone?

Shizzzz I would become homeless before finishing HS.

I had like a 60% presence rate.

>Are educational institution really about education anymore?
They never were. They are about indoctrination and control.

>fascist leftists
are you retarded?

I was thinking the same thing. Schools with policies like this usually have a majority black or hispanic population. I looked it up though and apparently the school is 90% white. This school must be really desperate lol.

lmao you guys

May as well just keep your children at home and just give them free reign on the internet, books, movies and tv to research whatever interests them. Can't be worse than the shitty school system.

I didn't read past the first point but I can throw together and print something like this in less than ten minutes, custom logo and real-world name included

This can't be legal, not even in the US.

Late stage capitalism.

>what kind of shithole do you live in
Marion, not Cedar Rapids

That's the same thing as saying "Obama's budget"

The executive branch doesn't pass budgets.

Media propaganda doesn't care of course.

But, even if it did, guess the political party of the current governor. You know, the one currently in charge, that actually sparked the letter. Go on, guess.

But pretend you were actually correct for a moment. That means Conservatives are the problem, even Conservative democrats, since budgets cuts are a conservative policy.

You can't win this one kiddo. Unless you want to argue we need more government spending, then you would be correct.

I would just claim my child had celiacs and a peanut allergy and send him to school with pb+j and a case of chocolate pudding to distribute amongst the popular kids.

can't possibly be legal to enact these restrictions, although I wouldn't be surprised if the aclu refused to take the case.

Bet they won't cut their fucking sports programs though, god forbid if parents had to pay for football gear or uniforms or pay extra if their kids wanna sport. Need dem extra curricular activities they are oh so important

Get fucked gommie

Totally fake. There would be news about this as its probably illegal

>budget cut are conservative
Is this some kind of liberal retardation where if you don't outspend the last government you lose?

Go to the Marion website, even call them if you'd like. Faking this would require god-tier autism on my part.

Why don't you goofy americans just use the budget allotted to you by the government, instead of trying to ransack children.

Just give the best service you can, with the funds available.

>> cut funding

As if we owe you a fucking dime

There's no way that's real "Children can no longer bring lunches from home" Fuck outta lmfao.

Not voluntary, therefore not capitalism, try again Leaf.

fake af famalam

>this is called capitalism.

The government forces children to attend school.

There's nothing capitalistic about that.

West Des Moines here. I just contacted the Marion newspaper. This is FAKE AS FUCK.

Depends strongly on the locality/school district.
Truancy policing has gone down substantially since the 70's, major cities used to have dedicated Truancy branches of the police force to beat up minority youths and shove them back in school, and in small town america even getting spotted out of school could get called on, now our society is much more detached.

> Cato Institute, cuckservative plz

Obviously fake - show me a link to the student handbook or any actual evidence that this is real.

>Its real just look it up yourself :)
Fuck off bud.