Why was Jim Carrey such a fucking cuck? What the fuck was his problem?

Why was Jim Carrey such a fucking cuck? What the fuck was his problem?

>Funnyman Jim Carrey got very embarrassed on the set of his new movie - because he had to be breast fed by Shannon Whirry. The scene in the upcoming Farrelly brothers movie, Me, Myself & Irene (2000) left the Truman Show, The (1998) star so humiliated that he had to clear the set before each take. He explains, "It's very rare that I get to a place where I am actually kind of humiliated but that was one of them. It was so embarrassing to me. I was like embarrassed for the girl but she was fine with it. She was like, 'yeah whatever.' But I was literally apologising to her between every take. When it was time to film it I had to empty the studio. I couldn't do it in front of anybody."

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-11-13/news/0011140025_1_grinch-jim-carrey-panic-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=mJIQU-icSN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek this thread always gets a chuckle outta me

This scene would never happen today.

Shouldn't user, poor Jim forced to suck on softcore star jugs.

Thank you for reminding me of his genius.

S U C C

I'm so sorry!
yeah... whatever.

test

you kinda can see her areola

Obviously he didn't want to show how much he was enjoying it.

why the hell is this webm out of chronological order? I mean its fine on loop but why

take your -lousy- webm and get out of here OP

was that her real tity?

so the thumbnail would be more enticing, it loops properly

no, CG.

so it was a real tit? A always thought it was a prosthetic

that had to be a prosthetic

jim carrey also hired a navy seal to hold his hand while filming the Grinch. because he felt "claustrophobic" in all that make up.

>the Truman Show, The (1998)

That's not a prosthetic... you can see the natural titty stretch marks when he pulls his mouth away.

if it was a prosthetic, where the fuck can I buy one?

>not setting the first frame and only the first frame to the thumbnail you want, then webm'ing it normal

>he doesn't get autistically annoyed by a flashing frame
sorry user, but that shit bothers me

so was this her real breast?\

honestly shes hot tho

When Jim Carrey auditioned for the role of Charlie/Hank in "Me, Myself & Irene" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Renée Zellweger bought was a car. Jim Carrey bought a hot dinner.

by hot dinner, he meant another titty sucking session with shannon whirry

kek

Really? He was pretty old by then and had been on tv for some time.

Wasn't he obsessed with Jennifer aniston or something. Acted really creepy by calling her and shit. Ended up being rejected and ousted as creep

So this is what it likes for two autists to meet

>jim carrey also hired a navy seal to hold his hand while filming the Grinch. because he felt "claustrophobic" in all that make up.
Sauce

articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-11-13/news/0011140025_1_grinch-jim-carrey-panic-attack
>Carrey said his costume in the upcoming movie, "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas," was so painful that he compared it to being buried alive. He said the special contact lenses he had to wear "were like knives in my eyes."

>"It was hellish," Carrey says in the Nov. 18 issue of TV Guide. "It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. It was very claustrophobic."

Carrey enlisted the help of a Navy SEAL to help him deal with the discomfort of the costume.

>"He gave me a couple of physical things that I could do, like pinching my leg when I start getting a panic attack. I learned a huge lesson to stop compulsive thought."

Why wouldn't it, you dumbass?

It would but it would be african muslim sucking on transgender white woman

no, it would simply be a black man sucking on a white woman.

So you lied?

>Vaccines are evil!
>Gun violence is bad! I am so guilty I'll throw this in production comedy film into disarray and threaten to sue!
>I needed to enlist a Navy SEAL because my makeup hurt!
>I'm so sorry I got your consent and contract agreement to suck your tit even though you're fine with it!
>I bought my girlfriend drugs and she died but it wasn't MY fault! The family and husband is just trying to milk me for my money!
>I'm so damaged! please hear me talk about my mental illnesses because my penguin movie is failing!
>I don't want to be remembered for being the guy who talked with his butt! I'm so much deeper than that!
Was this fuck ever funny in anything not related to ace ventura?

hello newfriend

>Why was Jim Carrey such a fucking cuck?
fitting considering the movie that's from

He was a cuck in that movie.

That's funny.

And what's wrong with that? Back to Sup Forums

He did do a weird video professing his love for Emma Stone.

went back and rewatched ace ventura 1 not too long ago

it's pretty shit desu the only decent parts are the tranny jokes and they're really dated

the use of big beat music to herald the psychotic break is one of the better uses of music in a film:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJIQU-icSN4