Why was his special so shitty but Chappelle's was so good?

Why was his special so shitty but Chappelle's was so good?
Is it because he's a product of his time?

No matter how famous he was, he is turning into a literally who
I mean Ive seen so much of his stuff and Im still like who the hell is this guy?

>who the hell is this guy?
The O.G. cuck of the cuck meme
Without Louis C.K. the cuck meme would not be in mainstream vocabulary today

C.K. or Chappelle?

CK of course, Chappelle isnt some depressed hobo from off the street

it´s kinda meta comedy what he is doing right now, but i didn´t liked it at first. Now i think it´s hilarious

That 15 minute sequence where he invited black and arab men in the crowd to rape his underage daughters felt a little out of place.

The rest of the set wasnt bad though.

The bit about killing yourself was pretty funny

>Why is a shitty comedian's special shitty but a good comedian's special good?
Huh, I don't know OP.

love both Chappelle and Louis CK but Chapelle's was nothing great.

I liked the special. The again I am a big Louis CK fan.
Live at the Beacon theatre is my favorite special of his though.
To the people who thought the immediate going into the abortion bit was bad. I thought it showed some self awareness and connection to his past acts. As opposed to starting off with contrived introductions he goes right in with a meta piss take.

>implying the whole gay but with kissing the cock at the end wasn't GOAT

They're both still better than Norm's Netflix special.

why does everyone love Chapelle so much? His special was terrible

Bill burr's special was pretty lame too, whats up with that?

chappelles was mediocre and his show hasnt aged well. both of these guys have lost it.

It made me come to the realization that CK has nearly the same execution as Dane Cook. I stopped watching at the cum fireworks with epicly hilarious sound effects, something straight out of a Dane Cook story.
Literally watched more of Schumer's special.

>why does everyone love Chapelle so much?

Because Chappelle show and for Killing them softly

Louis, Bill and especially Norms special have been all shit on Netflix. Was really disappointed.

However I really liked the Chapelle ones. They need to up their game.

Age catches up to everyone. People hit their climax and then retire. Honestly this is a stupid question. Its like saying LeBron james is better than Jordan cud Jordan is old and fat now.

It really isn't. Name a comedian that "retired"

Well they don't retire right away. They crank out stuff until they realize they're not good anymore. I mean Jordan didn't quit ball for a long time after his prime. Then he went into baseball like wtf. Comedy retiring is different tho. Instead of fully stopping they go around and do tours of their old material and start writing with a team of younger funny people for sitcoms.

I liked him until I got an email from him about how we can't vote for Trump, and then his jokes all turned into "Haha, white guilt!" He was at his best when he joked about how pathetic he was and made fun of people, he can fuck off with the political bullshit.