Terminator 1

>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2

>B-B-B-B-B-B-BAAAAAD, BAD TO THE BONE

>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

yeah same as how he wears clothes to look cool and not just roams around in his dick, right?

fucking retard

I'm glad no modern movie could ever get away with this now

Terminator 1 superior, though i still love T2

what makes you think he did it to look cool and not just to fit in?

The scene in T3 kinda proves it where he tries on sunglasses but then chooses it doesn't fit the image

You're unironically right.

>Terminator 1
>A Thunderbirds puppet that looks nothing like the real Arnold cuts out his eye in one of the most horribly dated practical effects of 80s cinema

>T2
>Camera trickery and Linda Hamilton's sister make it actually look like Arnold is getting a hole cut in his head in one of the most convincing practical effects of all time that not only holds up but is still more impressive that movie effects today

he'd stand out if he ran around naked

He checks his hair in a mirror in the first one.

They cut that scene in T2

Wearing sunglasses has a tactical advantage - people don't know where you're looking. Also - don't his eyes glow in the dark? Probably good idea to cover that up

he would also stand out without sunglasses

>most convincing practical effects of all time that not only holds up but is still more impressive that movie effects today
>Rosy retrospection refers to the psychological phenomenon of people sometimes judging the past disproportionately more positively than they judge the present. The Romans occasionally referred to this phenomenon with the Latin phrase "memoria praeteritorum bonorum", which translates into English roughly as "the past is always well remembered". Rosy retrospection is very closely related to the concept of nostalgia. The difference between the terms is that rosy retrospection is a cognitive bias, whereas the broader phenomenon of nostalgia is not necessarily based on a biased perspective.

> T1
> Terminator is sent by the machines to kill John Connor

>T2
> Hacked terminator is programmed to keep John Connor alive.

DIfferent firmware different behaviour.

>Rome burns in the background "heh you nostalgiafags are living in the past"

T2 will always be a great example of sequels that are as good as or subjectively better than their prequels, but as I've gotten older I've come to realize I enjoy T1 more.

>Shut up Marius, those Germanic refugees are just as Roman as you and me.

>cant list reasons why Rome burned either

>Terminator sees woman wearing sunglasses in the bar, ascertains that they would be normal to wear with the attire of the bar's patrons which he proceeds to steal
>immediately afterwards, the few times he is seen blinking is a flinch reflex when he gets hit with the cue stick and when the biker fires the shotgun
>blinking most likely not a necessary function for its organic material but the flinch reflex was retained to protect and maintain the integrity of its infiltration capabilities
>data indicates the smoke blown in his face impeded his vision and the same would probably be true of the wind while riding the motorcycle
>concludes sunglasses would be an inconspicuous means of slightly improving the chances of succeeding in its mission
>sees the biker has a pair

Nice try but I watched T2 last week, faggot. That bullshit you spouted could be applied to OP tho

>roams around in his dick
wat

And then put it back in.