He regrets not marrying Hermione instead, doesn't he?

He regrets not marrying Hermione instead, doesn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/903511124288688128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to Rupert Grint turn into his 45 year old in 4 years?

Old Ginny looks exactly like a younger Harry

He just wanted to call Molly his mommy

Personally, I would have married Luna

boi she aged worse IRL than all 3 of them combined

I guess it does make for a more interesting ending, where the once impossible boy wonder is living an ordinary life of regret and prolly going through a mid-life crisis. It's almost bittersweet.

Which is truly something for the dullest franchise in movie history

Not as badly as general audiences and readers regretted spending their hard-earned money on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

D-delete this

OTP

Bland couple desu

And she's kind of a bitch in the books at least, I don't remember her in the movies

There it is.

Fugly ginger wife, poor bastard could have been fucking the fat asian who will look like she's 18 for at least another 40 years before her final form kicks in.

>harry dated asians before ginny
>ginny dated a nigger before harry

What did JK Rowling mean by this?

Ron looks like he's complementing suicide.

kek, I didn't realize this

based

What is Light Yagami doing in the back?

Encouraging white people to come back from their off-color distractions to preserve the race. I didn't know Rowling was so redpilled.

I honestly don't even get what the last part of this pasta is trying to say desu

>date rape is a joke when women try it
what did she mean by this?

Dafuq you say about one hundred years of solitude fucking?

proof?

>sending your kid to a school that almost got you killed several times

Wtf Harry?

He regrets marrying a woman who got BLACKED as a teenager.

i think filosofically speaking many of us had close calls in high school

If you grow up reading trash childrens literature you'll get into reading trash adult literature.

This + even old stevey has admit hes pop trash

>Marrying an annoying know it all busybody school bicycle
vs.
>Marrying your perfect red-haired waifu who has literally always loved you and saved herself for you

the only problem is that the redhead has britbong genetics

Harry is a bong so that literally doesn't matter

>I think filosofically speaking many of us had close calls in high school

Ginny was a coalburner with like ten ex boyfriends while Hermione had never been kissed before Ron

>all those red heads
>could have picked the asian
>could have picked the weird blond
>could have picked hermione

J U S T

>Implying she didn't take it in the arse five times this night alone

disagree.

Ginny was supposed to be hot af but either the casting director or british genetics fucked it all up

surely there was one attractive redhead in the age group they were looking for somewhere in the country

Or just keep reading trash children's literature. I have a friend who's read this fucking series 6 times already.

she loves good though

this 2bh
krum barebacked that bitch six ways from sunday

she had to do a morning after utero reducto

It's thrash but quite comfy, I'll admit. Some people are just too obssesed though, people need to read other stuff.

>>dem shovel-face hibernian genetics

How unfortunate. Luna was supposed to be a dreamy, sylph like beauty. Adult Evanna looks like a fishmonger's daughter.

hermione looks extremely milktoast here bruh, but ginny looks equally bland

2bh harry shouldve stuck with cho

is she da jokers baybee?

Actually kekd

>tfw forced to feature in the dullest franchise of all time for 2 minutes

What would be Eliot Rodger signature spell?

Ginny the gingersnatch pumpkin head

That's an excellent answer.

>slays mad pussy since like 14
>Is the leader of everything
>Literal Chad
I just wanted my book about introverted mage.

My name is Krum and I'm here to cum

ching chong was best girl

Redhead Ron Howard lookin mother fucker

Underrated.

Harry and Ginny are cousins

no they arent

which one should i jackoff to

Ugh fuck off with that shit. Glad he was a proper lad.

we just had this thread a few days ago
sorry m8

You just know Harry gets Ginny to drink that potion to make her look like Hermione and all his ex bitches. She'd do anything for him. He made the right choice if you take that into account

They're both related to the Black family. They're somewhere in the neighborhood of third cousins once or twice removed.

I would let her cook me potatoes and roast beef to be honest.

>Ulysses
>mid-tier
Fucking plebs making pleb charts.

i'd cook her roast beef if you know what i mean

>sunken eyes
>bulging forehead
>recessed chin
>fat rounded jaw
Seriously what is it with British chicks. They almost all look like this

All purebloods are related is some way, but the Weasleys and Blacks were more closely related than Potters to either.

This one:

>you will never have a magic room where you can conjure up orgies with prime teen versions of any bitch you want
this is why the Potterverse sucks people in

Inbreeding

that doesn't explain why some of them look cute when they're young

I do not know.

because luna should have a pristine small tight innie

>ywn steal hair from a hot girl, make a polyjuice potion, drink it, disguise yourself as her, and play with your pusy in front of a mirror

>used to read harry/Hermione fan find
I should have been gassed desu

>tfw 27 years old
>tfw my dark eye bags, receding hair, pale skin, and general shit demeanor make me resemble people with old age makeup

>you will never switch places with a girl and let her fuck you in her pussy with your dick
Why even live

>ywn polyjuice yourself into various girls and sell ur pusy to every tom, dick, and harry, becoming the school slut, until you get pregnant and are forced to carry the baby to term due to strict wizard pro-life policies

That scene happened today incidentally. Harry sends his unfortunately named kid off to Hogwarts on 1st September 2017.

Should've fucked Luna imho

>not drinking polyjuice to get gangbanged by your entire dorm
fucking vanillafags

Gentlemano supremo

Did Ron get BLACKED?

It's certainly possible, OP, but I think more than anything our hero regrets starring in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Just woke up mate?

More like fat Yagami

>that jaw on ginny
>that jaw on their kid

And it's officially over. Well except that Cursed Child crap.
>twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/903511124288688128

I like you dude

hope that sandwich you nipped off for was worth it lad

>that hermione time turner fic where she experiments with herself that you can read again from the start after finishing and keep going in a loop

interesting concept but wasn't written that well, can't remember it's name anyway

In many ways it is the most successful franchise ever made.
But once again people need to elevate it to higher standards and purpose than it was ever intended for.

Even fucking Rowling regrets him not marrying Hermione.

Jesus Christ I'm 30 and I look better than them. Bong-genes man.

Is Ginny meant to look like Harry's mother?

Bravo?

dead meme

you are late