Greatest Amendment Thread

Reminder that gun ownership is the ultimate red pill. If you don't own a firearm, then you are a blue pilled cuck.

Post Em.

Mine are back home :(. But fuck yea

most of my shit

>shield
good gun, mang

I often wonder if my guns are thinking about me, too.

In on FBI firearm database thread

Once I build my Garand I will get a family photo together.

It's my summer carry. I love in GA and its about 110 from May - September.

>Post Em

no thanks FBI

Building another AR soon...

>I love in GA
Nigga u gay

Yeah it's mine too bruh, carry a g19 in the cooler months.

Lmao, unless you bought your guns in an alley somewhere or they're all gifts, they already know what you have.

lost all mine in a boating accident :(

Lol what is "cool"?

t. Texasfag

I think my dream in life is to own my own little range like that.

And lots of dirty pussy.

is that a model M? nice.

>unless you bought your guns in an alley somewhere

;)

yeah ;) me too
i lost all of the guns i had registered in a boating accident"

I sold mine so I wouldn't blow my god damned head off...would rather die of exposure/animal attack.

Reminder that showing off your firearms to faggots on the internet makes you more susceptible to being contacted by alphabet agencies.

t. noguns fag :(

GOD BLESS AMERICA

felon here
no gun but have something similar to pic related
once that happening begins I'll drop somebody in the woods and take their gun

there's too many of us they can't do shit

Hory shits, are you me Sup Forumsbro?

This is not true; it is paranoia. Showing our firearms on Sup Forums is a tradition and helps foster this community's development.

Lol over 9000. I have an idea for a photo contest now. Let us post pictures of the upper receivers of our firearms on both sides and keep the image format to PNG or BMP. This sounds like a fun contest and its anyone's guess who might win.

I love our Internet community and its openness. We will start the contest now. Tehe all your base are belong to us.

Love the bayonets. Shooting is fun, but there is nothing like the thrill of driving a blade into someone's stomach.

me too ;(

wtf i hate boats now

Wow this is a rare and collectible firearm. I am curious about this now.

Could you share with me the serial number and/or other identifying import stamps so that I may assess its value out of historical interest?

Make sure you get a selfie from the guy too.
Oh wait, do our texts display to everyone or just eachother?

I dont have a pic but I got my license to carry last month (indiana) and got the same gun as op except mine has the safety. also bought an alien gear iwb holster and 2 more of the 8rd magazines. my dad has taught me how to use his dillon 550b and in a month ive loaded 250 125gr 9mm lead round nose bullets that are damn near 30 years old and about 200 115gr 9mm jhp. also ive loaded about 300 5.56 and 300 .223 for his ar15s. he has a light weight carbine one with a red dot and a long heavy ass one with a huge scope on it. im in the process of reloading another 500 .223 this week. thats not even half his collection though but im just getting into guns myself