Where are the goth waifus?

Had a crush on Wednesday Addams back then, because Christina Ricci is hot and you'd know she'd be a dominatrix grown up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mD-a4u7ZnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Morticia, Elvira and Lily..... then loooooong nothing... and still nothing. Why even live.

I was flirting with a mega qt girl dressed as Wednesday Addams at a bar a couple halloweens ago all night and she invited me over to her place after.

I had to go with my gay faggot nigger cocksucking friends to go get pizza after we left the bar first, so by the time I got there it was past 3 in the morning and she was already sleeping.

This was in a city I was visiting for the night and I never got her number. What a fucking shame.

>I went as Spike

Daaaamn... forgot Elsa Lanchester

Oh shit, I forgot about Lenore.

Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice too.

Faruza Balk in whatever Faruza Balk is starring in

Raven???

THE GODDESS OF DOOOOOOOM

Noomi Rapace in Millenium.

in oz?

This

Christina Hendricks was a goth, but I cant find my pics sorry

came here to post this desu senpai

Emily Browning in ASOUE - maybe not a goth character, but that outfit.

Thoughts on Alterhacker aka Crispy?

>tfw no strictly platonic friendship in high school

Wasted years...

They're not goths, they're just fucking losers.

>tfw no loser gf during highschool

Wasted.

>They're not goths
If I had a strictly platonic friendship for every time someone nominated themselves as the one true goth gatekeeper none of my years would have been wasted.

Basically ANY Fairuza character is goth/borderline.

Oh that point was literally made earlier on, I just scrolled til I hit the craft. Here's a willow.

Honestly I can't picture her as goth enough, my boner always aims straight at Scrooged.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mD-a4u7ZnM

Does she even count? I don't know if that's just her style or not.

I'm pretty sure they reference her gothness/notgothness somewhere but either way it counts.

Do they count?

Rose certainly did in real life for a while. Banging a manson will do that, I guess. Prue might have pre-Rose.

I'd argue American McGee's Alice counts because I love her style and she looks cute.

>3dpd
>waifu