Sick Hillary Clinton struggles to get out of a van, nearly falls again

Our next President, ladies and gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/eXTHIPt
youtube.com/watch?v=fDpiYfdYb-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she can lose some weight, it'd help.

why are they traveling in vans? seems like a suv would be more comfy

Are her and Huma like an "item"?

I don't really see how she's 'struggling'.

You Drumpkins are so incredibly desperate it's hilarious.

She falls back

It's one of the disability vans.

Yeah. After Huma used Weiner for his connections with the Democrats, she had a baby with him and then left him after he "cheated."

Huma's father is also in the Muslim Brotherhood.

i'm sure there are no muslim hooks in Hillary

I thought CTR only worked from 10am - 5pm ET?

Eat a bowl of dicks, faggot and thanks for Correcting The Record™

if you had to guess when was the last time her and bill bumped uglies?

Penises can be ugly?

IMAGINE

>flag

Old women are always like that. They have short legs and lack strength and flexibility.

Seriously, this smearme will last until 5 minutes into the debate, in case you missed hilldawg running through 10 hours of benghazi grilling

hey you post dick

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

She's probably dizzy because she just had an unbelievable orgasm due to Huma eating the fuck out of her pussy.

I luv this smug pickle

I'm 30 years old and have had difficulty getting out of cars, specifically vans, sedans are easy to get out of because you stand right up and out, you don't do that with vans.

There is actual dirt out there on Hillary and instead you autists focus on this conspiracy theory bullshit. You can't diagnose someone from video footage. People thought they could diagnose Terry Schiavo as being alive back when Jeb was rushing to save her life, wasting countless taxpayer dollars.

She was finally allowed to die after being publicly humiliated, and guess what they found, she was brain dead all along. Any doctor who tries to diagnose someone from video footage is an idiot. If you can diagnose someone from just video fuck evr going to the doctor's office again. Hell it would save the doctor's money not to have an office that people come in, just work from home on a webcam. You people are retarded.

Focus on the very real issue of the Clinton foundation, the email scandal, and Benghazi.

I think she was scooting to the edge to position herself to get out. There is a secret service dude in the way. I would look for another angle before posting some bullshit like this.

Thanks for not even reading my post. I'm not pro Hillary, I'm anti bullshit conspiracy theories. I want to focus on real issues.

In all seriousness it's probably got a stretcher, medical supplies, and doctor inside it. Just an ambulance with a black paint job and tinted windows.

Notice how the angle of the picture only allows you to see towards the front?

>I don't like his opinion
>call him a shill™
also
>implying Sup Forums isn't full of trumptards literally doing it for free

150 million people weren't watching her Benghazi deposition. And during that, she didn't have a fiery Donald Trump calling her husband a rapist, calling her a cuckold, calling out her poor health, calling out all the people who died conveniently, reminding everyone that she orchestrated the war in Syria, reminding everyone that she rigged the system against Bernie, reminding everyone that she is literally above the law, et al.

Can you imagine the stress of having all those decades of baggage, and then having it all brought to light by someone like Trump in front of a global audience? She's going to be a fucking bumbling wreck.

And here's your $0.05 for eliciting a response.

Her health is an issue retard same goes for trump but only hilary has issues

QUICK !

send it to infowars.com so Alex Jones can shit on her again

>calling out all the people who died conveniently,
I hope he does, this shit's been allowed to fester too long and needs a good airing out.

>Can you imagine the stress of having all those decades of baggage, and then having it all brought to light by someone like Trump in front of a global audience?
It's just going to make him look bad. The reality of Hillary is such a mismatch with the caricatures, and Trump is such a trainwreck in the eyes of normal people, he's going to drag the pseudo-scandals down with him.

Also Hillary is literally practicing how to get a rise out of him. Who do you think will be able to keep their cool? Really?

Seriously though, what does Brock use on his hair, it looks amazing.

She looks like mon oncle who had Parkinson's SYNDROME which resulted from a series of strokes. It mimics Parkinson's. I used to call it the whoops-a-daisy walk. He died soon after looking like that but was also prone to insane abbreviated rage fits.

>Seriously though, what does Brock use on his hair, it looks amazing.

His boyfriends sperm.

He's a sick faggot.

I'm on mobile. can someone post a non-webm link?

imgur.com/eXTHIPt

>He's a sick faggot.
Seems pretty healthy.

Also I think sperm dries more matte, just based on my experiences with your mom.

> Mom joke.

Thanks. I don't see the big deal it's a bit of a stretch compared to the crazy head shaking she was doing before.

Thats a big van

>$0.05 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

Never goes out of style.

For Huma

For You

>for you

Seriously, how much is CTR paying you faggots?

>he has a problem with baneposting
The question is, how much is Trump paying you? Because it's probably (definitely) too much.

t. increasingly desperate Trump shills

>Are her and Huma like an "item"?

Seems like it.

>Hillary's long relationship with Huma began during Bill's presidency. Serving as an intern to then First Lady Hillary in 1996, incidentally at the same time Bill was having affair with Monica Lewinsky, Huma developed a close, secretive, and personal relationship with Hillary. Some have even speculated that they have had an affair.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

They only have the minimum of one child so I assume that was probably the last time they did. No reason to do it afterwards.

How does it make you feel to think that Hillary got a quality of ass you could never even aspire to?

also
>Some have even speculated
SOME HAVE?

SOME HAVE?!?!

WELL IF SOME HAVE THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME, I ALWAYS GO WITH WHAT SOME HAVE SPECULATED TO BE TRUE

>Trump exposing Hillary's overwhelming corruption, criminality, and health issues to 100 million normies will somehow make him look bad

Top laff, not a fucking chance.

Look at what he did to Jeb, the presumptive frontrunner with a quarter billion dollar war chest and a fairly successful track record as the governor of a major state. He completely decimated his campaign, and his character, in a matter of weeks.

Trump's entire legacy and empire hinge on these next debates. A half century of unparalleled success would be lost forever if he fails. I think he's going to take that stage and give a commanding performance. I think he's going to take that stage like he's already the president, speaking with a calm and intimidating decisiveness.

Hillary being a woman puts her at a massive disadvantage right from the start. Most people are not SJW'S, and are subconsciously not comfortable with the thought a haggard pantsuit lady holding the most powerful political office on earth. All Trump has to do is get up there, act manly, and show how easy it is for a powerful man to walk all over her. The banter will just be icing on the cake.

Because flying gives people taking Coumadin or Warfarin blood clots, which can lead to strokes, which means she will never leave the US or travel by plane anywhere. What a useless welfare whore.

Any other pics of the van in question?

I work at a shop that has a contract with a few ambulance companies.

Mostly new transits and e350's.

>Our next President,

You're a Pole, you don't have to worry about this wrinkled cunt bag ruling you

You must be hanging upside down or just fat & stupid.

>unparalleled success
nigger what

>Look at what he did to Jeb,
But Jeb was a wuss. Hillary has brass balls and is going in ready to throw down.

Trump is a thrice-divorced, serially bankrupt walking lawsuit whose former campaign manager was literally on the Russian's payroll.

There is nothing he can attack Hillary on that he won't get slammed twice as hard.

And that's not even getting into policy, which Trump is a total joke at.

And frankly, he's barely even prepping for the debates because he knows he's fucked at this point. If you can't see that, well, I have some real estate seminars that you might be interested in, lol

That pic looks like two retards that don't quite know the proper way to give a Nazi salute.

Why is she even running if she's so frail?

So that when she retires early she the real puppet can be installed.

Same reason an OTH pugilist thinks he can regain a title....ego.

She's going to meeeeeeeeeeelt.

>Hillary has brass balls

Yeah, that's why she refused to debate Bernie, even after he gave her a literal pass on her emails/FBI investigation

And over 50% of marriages in the US end in divorce, so normie voters won't give a shit, especially when everyone still vividly remembers Bill lying to everyone about getting blown by a fat intern.

Hillary is going to get fucking humiliated, and all the shilling in the world won't change that.

Just buy a thermal camera atachment for your phone and expose her pissbag, so easy

We're fucked.

Commander in Chief ....hahahah

The bitch couldn't even shoulder a weapon.

Chelsea was sired by Webb Hubbell.

Nah you just caught her mid-shart, she had to fall back to position her anus over the van floor.

Lol! Hillary is an email away from doing 20-100 years in jail for everything from sedition/treason to racketeering and influence peddling. You are projecting shill, the trainwreck isn't Trump.

>Huma
>Quality

No thanks

can we post webms and gifs of her struggling to walk and preform basic activities pls? i dont have many

One of these gun Ho cowboys should just show her why they have the second amendment. I can't believe she's lasted this long.

What we know about the van:
youtube.com/watch?v=fDpiYfdYb-w

Wow, it's fucking nothing.