Why was this taken away from us so soon?

Why was this taken away from us so soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrent.cd/2ad5e2c91cabad928d0ac7fdd579eea63bb33b50/Daria Restoration Project TV Complete.torrent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone told me that I remind them of her last year. I'm not sure if they meant it as an insult or a compliment

It premiered in the late 90s so it only had a limited time for the culture it was about to be relevant.

lol i know some 28 yr old single ladies who love this show, really speaks to them late eighties ladies

/bestgirl/

I'm trying to make my voice low enough to sound like Trent.

He was fucking chill.

>I'm new at school
>try to make friends with a girl exactly like this
>some great moments where we really talked, laughed a lot
>she just liked being alone more it seemed
:(

>"Zappa's far out, man."
>"Trent, you're listening to the radio."
>"I was wondering why Zappa was selling fish sticks."

the humor in this show was perfect

It got five seasons and a two movies what are you talking about? Clone high and downtown only got one and they were both better shows in my opinion.

They basically called you a bitch

all abominations who gave people the safe version and were thrown down stairs, it died (along with its tortuous nature toward its viewers) when that culture died

Does anyone still have torrents of the restoration project?

I think they only got up to season 3 then gave up.

L O N D O N

Insult.

It kind of depends. If they're super iconoclastic and unhinged it could be a compliment, but to anyone who's comparatively well-adjusted it's definitely not meant to be positive.

It's an insult even if it's intended as a compliment.

the person who told me that was one of those really charismatic black girls

GIVE ME ONE RIGHT NOW

It didn't age well past mid-90s.

For example, when the show first came out she was the archetype of the nihilistic liberal-minded teenager circa 1993. In the current social climate Daria would actually be a neo-con now. Also, they would never put this show on tv anywhere because there are essentially no non-white people in it.

what is this meme?

there is the two token black people who are smart and well adjusted.

>there are essentially no non-white people in it.

>Jodie Landon
>Michael "Mack" Jordan
>Tiffany
>Principal Angela Li
>That psychic/shopkeeper from that shark gift shop Daria and Jane went to

Try again

Right, it ran its course. It aged with me, as a non-female it was really quite good.

Also Mack and Jodie were the only black couple who knew pandering multi-ethnic diversity was total bullshit because they just want to be seen and treated as normal people like everyone else.

They were so based pretty much everyone else forgot about them.

post other shows that can't get produced/aired anymore because of political correctness

>Married with Children

I remember finding a good amount of cool songs from this show

Super obvious example would be Ren & Stimpy. Hell, even Rocco's Modern Life would have a hard time these days.

Rocco's getting a movie

pls be in London

>not Quinn

they ruined it because they air it without the original music now

There's a torrent with all the original music replaced.

gibs pls

Speaking of...

torrent.cd/2ad5e2c91cabad928d0ac7fdd579eea63bb33b50/Daria Restoration Project TV Complete.torrent

Enjoy

FOR GOD'S SAKE, USE A VPN FIRST.

also thanks

why was she such a bitch to Tom?

Nope, they finished all the seasons.

tsun tsun

i know you can't possibly have experienced this, but you know, she didn't want to destroy her friendship with Jane

bump