Will we ever get a sequel...

Will we ever get a sequel? How does Japan manage to make a better kino than Hollywood on a budget of less than 10% of Godzilla 2014?

If this didn't have Anno's name attached to it people wouldn't pretend it wasn't a steaming pile of dogshit.

lies, I love the jap godzilla movies for all the political shit. thats what is entertaining. the america godzilla was nothing but military propaganda.

Shin Godzilla is the 4th worst Godzilla film ever made.

It could have been better but the destruction scene one hour in was kino as all fuck. It also did a lot of things right and made the formula and character of Godzilla feel fresh. It was a good film and had more substance than the 2014 Americanized Hollywood shit one, the social commentary was well done.

I want some mecha godzilla desu senpai

Then why did my normie friend who doesn't know Anno or Evangelion enjoy it?

It's a good movie but Anno pretty much just made Eva but with one rampaging Angel.

>sequel
The only way that could go is if Godzilla gets unfrozen and keeps evolving. His next step of evolution was to multiply and break up into lots of smaller Godzillas. He'd destroy the Earth. Might be good but it wouldn't really be a Godzilla movie anymore

movie fucking sucked

Yeah and it worked. Better than muh wife muh child muh alpha Chad soldier Amerishit

>Will we ever get a sequel?
PLEASE NO
It will ruin that perfect ending.

>break frozen Godzilla into pieces
>shoot them into space
>rocket malfunctions and explodes sending all but one chunk back to Earth
>they thaw and land on a remote uninhabited island
>the pieces mutate and grow into Rodan, Anguiras, Mothra and another Godzilla.
>the chunk that flew into space mutates into King Ghidorah
>they all fight
I'll take my check Anno

>Will we ever get a sequel?
Not before 2020 because Legendary

One of my fav stills of the movie. Wish Godzilla had more screen time

>BUT HE HARDLY HAD ANY SCREEN TIME IN ORIGINAL
False. We saw a lot more of him in sections

15 mil vs 160 mil

Japs BTFO Hollywood like always

This is now a Shin Goji is CUTE thread

Anno fags are the worst. Five bucks says his nexf Godzilla movie features teenagers grappling with ennui. Anno has to return to the well eventually.

>post yfw all the tanks and helicopters in this movie were CGI
I had no idea

>Japanese are able to make better CGI than Americans
What do you have to say about this?

Every building is CGI too. I saw the making of

Kawaii

oh the movie looked fine. it just sucked in general.

t. fluoridated Amerishart simpleton who can't handle anything beyond muh Hollywood quipshit cliches shoehorned love stories and explosions

there were a couple closeups that had to be of real tracks & wheels, but most of it looked totally seamless. completely fooled me

>EM20_JERRY_GZM_FULL (ボーナストラック) starts playing

daww

A little guy having big guy dreams :^)

Tater?

>Be me who went to see this in cinema last year
>Random guy laughs during the Godzilla scenes...

>People still make fun of this design, not understanding that this is the most scientifically accurate Godzilla ever and that he is meant to resemble a fish that's morphed to be able to live on land

lol why are you so mad? japs suck at making movies. get over it.

I am Mrs. Nesbitt

They're 2nd place in Criterion kinos at 200+ only bested by America at 300+ despite being a much smaller country

Kys shartlet

We see Godzilla in about the same amount in both movies. The original just had him stomping in the background while scientist man looks for eyepatch man.

I think it's a great design but can still think it's kinda goofy.

>Criterion kinos
i dont understand your reddit buzzwords.
also why do you need to be told what to like?
what a fucking pleb.

2nd place is the first loser place...top kek

The fuck are you even talking about, you sound autistic

who the fuck is anno

t. BTFO

Criterion Collection you fucking reddit dillitante shartlet faggot

How fucking new

>i love being told what to think
you watch rlm too?
fucking pleb

They're biased to Amerishit because it's a Jew run company. Speaks volumes that an Axis power country can still receive that much acclaim from a Jew company.
They don't review the kinos they just release them faggot.

P L E B

(You)

I love when Amerifats get butthurt that their Godzilla was not as good as Shin Gojira. :')