If Fraiser is such a smart guy then why did he think his haircut was acceptable?

If Fraiser is such a smart guy then why did he think his haircut was acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
youtube.com/watch?v=41OW_1RCNsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If Fraiser was such a smart guy
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

he ascended above the need to conteplate hairstyles

BASED Niles

Still regret watching this that one solitary time.

he fixes it in the later seasons

DARK SHADOWS
AND
HIDDEN LEDGE

>Daphne bent over a table
fffuuuck

>frasier
>smart

youtube.com/watch?v=41OW_1RCNsU

Because it WAS acceptable, user.

i like frasier's hairstyle. not even meming
honestly only a sheckel merchants try to avoid aging gracefully and resist the journey of life

I thought this was going to be Grammer doing a Kenny G riff the first time I saw it. I'll never watch it again.

how can one man be so unlucky. was he hitler in a past life?

well he shaved it off pretty fucking early into the show so whatever

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 10 > 11 > 7 > 8 > 9

how did this make sense to me so quickly

If only they did this episode in season 3 or earlier when she was at her peak
but those 90s babydoll dresses with stockings kept me by

>fixes it
>implying there was anything wrong with it in the first place

The tossed salad and scrambled eggs is the pompadour of baldlings.

Was Roz a slut?

Yes, but she had her reasons. Whether those reasons are justified are up for debate.

Scrambled eggs era Frasier > tidy middle-age era Frasier

>Niles
>Dad
>Dog

Best characters.

Scrambled eggs.

The early seasons, actually. He only has that haircut in 1 and 2.

tell me about it. I've never seen someone lose sex-appeal in such a quick period... I think Jane Leeves got pregnant around season 3 or 4 and just lost her appeal after that.. shame...

thank God for Roz though otherwise we would've had to wait for the episodes where Frasier is dating someone, to find any sexy birds at all!

Stalin maybe

Going to to a hairdresser tomorrow, what should I ask for if I want a kino Frasier season 1 haircut?

Reminder that Roz = best girl

>You will never be a celebrity with Bebe as an agent and celebrate your yearly contract negotiations in bed with her.

Why live

> Dog

I swear Moose was the only reason my mom was so into Frasier.

I think it was also a change of fashion - late90s/early00s clothing and haircuts did not work well for her AT ALL. It was a perfect storm for her - aging + bad fashion. It indeed was a shame, because she was an absolute beauty in the first 3 seasons. A personal 10/10 tbqh.

Depends on the season

"Quite Stylish"

Early Daphne was great but progressively got worse both looks wise and personality.

I completely agree. It's strange how they wrote such an adorable character to go downhill so badly.

>that brief arc where Roz and Frasier were going to get together

oh god how horrendous

Just bring in a picture, they don't care, they'd rather a picture for reference than a vague description.

honestly no one cares when you have frasier money

Bulldog should have been on the show as much as Roz.

frasier was unrealistically rich, wasn't he

how much could a radio personality possibly get paid in the late '90's

He must have been getting at least a couple of hundred thousand a year. Every single personality at that station was loaded.

i like to think he did it because he had become so wealthy it was ubiquitous. He treated so many people during Cheers he was able to afford a nice place in elliott towers

his practice became ubiquitous*

Remember during the contract negotations for the producers and other staff and all the personalities met at Frasier's apartment and they were all driving top of the line BMW's etc.

I don't think working at that station was a step down in salary. They always got huge bonuses also.

Is this show the only instance of a spinoff being more successful than the original? I haven't even seen a Cheers episode.

I liked Cheers for when it was made, it was 80's kino. I do like Frasier more though easily.

i'm sure that's why they made such a big deal about Frasier's agent. you don't have a radio channel if all your star hosts leave

i hate christie alley

It was a different time.

C U N T
U
N
T

Being more successful isn't accurate. Cheers was very influential. It was one of the defining sitcoms of the 80s just as we remember Seinfeld, Frasier and Friends for the 90s.

>4 fucking bathrooms
>Literally as many bathrooms are regular rooms
For what purpose?

She was the same in Six Feet Under. She must be a real cunt irl

Haven't watched Cheers for a few years now, might give it a rewatch.

She was adorable, user. What are you on about?

I'm strangely attracted to her

because he is Frasier...?

it was the 70's

Remember those episodes of Frasier where at the end random celebrities and their pictures would be in the closing credits.

What did they mean by this?

If less is more, then just think how much more more would be.

>not having your own private bathroom in your apartment for each room

What are you, poor? What if somebody stays over and soils the sanctity of your bathroom?

nah dude Friends was unrealistically rich. Frasier was a media personality in a major market in the 90s. ad revenue is still a gold mine and even more so back then

>Random
Those were all the guest stars of the season.

What went wrong here?

They had cameo roles as callers into Frasier's show

Thanks

I only realized how much of a cunt she was after she left the series and during her appearances in Frasier

No worries m8

Frasier was loaded and had influential friends but didn't seem to have much to do with the people Maris and Niles were "friends" with.

Frasier had mostly upper middle class friends while Niles and Maris had legitimately rich friends I guess?

They called in as his patients. As a kid I never understood it and then it suddenly dawned on me and I felt like a fucking idiot for not realising.

Frasier did nothing wrong

..... er.... yup!

also he is giving you all the finger

Niles married into Maris' multimillionaire family.

Is younger Frasier, dare I say it, Chad tier good looking?

Nah, hairline kills it

Niles married into an old money family, while Frasier was self-made and therefore constantly insecure about his social status.
Also, Niles did have a nicer apartment, even though we only ever see 2 rooms.

So underrated... defo had a sexy appeal

Niles felt insecure that he married old money

She's smoking hot I can't explain it

>Depends on the season

You wot m8!? EVERY FUCKIN SEASON pal!

As a poor person, do "old money" still have little to do with newly rich people these days?

It's the confidence of a mature woman.

she is physically attractive and persistent

it's creepy how close David Hyde Pierce resembles young Kelsey Grammer.

>Roz is 65 years old
Jesus fuck that's depressing.

I disagree, Daphne was an absolutely gorgeous in the first two seasons, whereas Roz was simply very attractive.

you might be some fun depending

>65
56*
Not that depressing, my bad.

Yes. It's like a cycle. There's always a newer nouveau riche out there that the previous new rich now get to despise since it's their turn to shit on the new guy.

I don't think that's the case. Cheers was huge, it had the 2nd most watched finale ever after M*A*S*H. Frasier is just more fresh in peoples minds since it ended in the 2000s and thus more fondly remembered by people under 40.

>i hate christie alley
who?

It's amazing that they got a guy that looked so much like Kelsey but was also fantastic at playing the part. A total one-off.

fucking bathrooms
>>Literally as many bathrooms are regular rooms
>For what purpose?

Daphne's cooking I'd imagine

some fat bitch

Daphne's shoulders were too big.

I really like her personality unlike the characters on Frasier.

You can cop a feel if I can feel a cop

yeah she knows what you want and she has it

kek