Why does it just end with zero conclusions and without any story arc being complete?

Why does it just end with zero conclusions and without any story arc being complete?

Was there supposed to be another season that was cancelled?

>Why does it just end with zero conclusions and without any story arc being complete?

The point is they are forever bound to make each other miserable. Bravo

This and maybe they probably wanted to leave it open ended enough in case they ever wanted to come back.

Because life has no conclusion at 40. There was some sort of wrapping up in the little monologe about being forever stuck with each other

Fact is they both fucked it

its just like their (our) lives, pointless, circular, and... pointless?

i literally cant watch this anymore and seeing screengrabs from it makes me feel sick because i binged like 6 seasons while dopesick lying in my bed for 3 or 4 days straight. it was horrific. god those were bad times. ironically i just snorted the first line of heroin ive had in a long while tonight.

That’s life mate

I felt this way at first but it really was the point of the show. Also - what sort of ending would you expect? There was no grand issue, no big bad, no major goal in either of their lives. It was just a perfect stopping point in these two dudes lives.

Mark finally meeting someone.

Mark's next adventure

your are destroying your life and hurting your family

Try rewatching it
it was always shit

>Why does it just end with zero conclusions and without any story arc being complete?

What conclusion would you have wanted? I thought they were going to get dragged away by the cops and it would end that way

You're thinking of Series 8. Don't worry, they made Series 9, like three years later. Totally cleared it up.

Mark's met loads of women. Unfortunately for them they met Mark

Opiod abuse has horrific longterm consequences i guarantee that you will hate yourself 40 years from now when your pancriatitis is causing you to bleed to death out your ass and early onset dementia slowly erodes everything you are

>you got any olives m8

you're retarded because the only known downside to opiates is reduced neurogeneration and slowed bowels, and that applies to poppy latex derived drugs. synthetics like fentanyl and suboxone are even safer over the long term if dosed correctly.

i would love to hear from you and see some actual evidence that pancreas problems are caused by anything but the most neglectful of their own health junkie. conceivably if you took enough morphine based drugs to slow your bile flow down enough or if it was cut with something particularly toxic you could get pancreatic issues, but you are scare mongering the wrong person you dumb fuck

ive done my research, i know the risks of everything i take

dont need some faggot on Sup Forums making up make believe bullshit or referencing their own health problems or the health problems of someone they know that aren't even correlated with opiod abuse. if you know anyone with pancreas problems, its not from opiates buddy.

and i just realized chemical dependency is obviously a downside, but im talking about direct health consequence as a result of taking pure opiates. i dont know what the fuck they were cutting ur dope with to give u pancreas problems, and if you are worried about dementia due to the slight impairment on BDNF that morphine based opiods have an effect on, there are probably a hundred other common supplements, drugs, or junk foods you could target first for you scare mongering that have a bigger effect on this one issue. otherwise opiods are pretty non fuckin toxic

doesn't it desensitize your endorphin receptors?

nigga i snort a little dope here and there. im not really destroying my life and my family has no fuckin clue and actually the last time i was dependent on opiods my sister commented on how she likes how nice and calm ive been acting for the past while

i could say the same thing about you being an autist on Sup Forums with no gf. think of how much stress that causes ur dad

you are weak

i take low dose naltrexone which is an opiod antagonist which does the exact opposite of that. ive got my love for heroin down to a science. if you get the dosing of LDN right you absolutely minimize dependency, keep tolerance low, calm the microglia inflammation that opiods cause, and upregulate endorphins and dopamine.

i took heroin for 4 years without it and nearly ruined my life, now i feel like i felt before i ever touched the drug and can occasionally chip with it and come out with the damage ameliorated to the best extent is possible with modern pharmaceuticals.
thanks for asking by the way

>I want it to end with Mark meeting a woman and having a happy cheesy ending completely uncharacteristically of the show
Go and watch How I Met Your Mother or some dumb shit if you don't like our miserable comedies

Yeah for sure man opiods are great, now excuse me while I take my 4th daily methadone dose so I don't die.

you're a judgemental asshole - i lived with severe chronic pain for decades (almost was paralyzed when i shattered two neck vertebrae), lived with an improperly healed broken bone for years, and i also have been lifting weights for a decade and weigh 205lb at 5'10", have been through a ton of emotional and physical trauma.

so thanks for judging me and calling me weak because my choice to ingest a substance is looked down upon by you, you fucking retard. just because you know some junkie that ruined their life, probably your brother or dad or friend, doesnt mean that every heroin user out there follows the same path. stop projecting your feelings towards that person on me you cuck.

you're retarded, i took methadone for a few months and tapered off it myself and got clean for a long time after before i started chipping again.

you guys need to fuckin grow up and learn that life isn't black or white, its annoying as hell trying to explain myself to people that have already made up their mind about me and my habit just because what they know about drug use is from their experience with watching others ruin their lives or what they know from the media.

fuck off

>drug addict going insane ITT

Hahaha why are you so emotional smackhead? Sounds like you're getting that itch.

cease your fatuous rambling junkie scum

so, talk shit and condescend on me with typical cliche falsities and projections about my life without even knowing me or my situation, and then when i defend myself and explain my position i get told im being nuts.

you guys all call reddit an echo chamber but the truth is there is an inherent mass culture here too that shows that even the anti-normies are sheep in their own way. instead of having an open mind and judging situations and people based on their merit and individuality you just apply blanket generalizations.

the next post is gonna be "lol at least im not a fucking junkie"

im not, really. i have a totally healthy and normal life, am probably more physically fit and better looking and well adjusted compared to most people here. i just like snorting a little dope every other months or so. i probably drink 6 beers A YEAR and dont smoke tobacco regularly. so thanks again for looking down on me!

>It's not my fault I'm a drug addict!

What's wrong Champ? Daddy love you a little to much?

why don't you inject?

exactly the kind of responses that id expect from uneducated twats. you guys call me out and then try to put down my detailed response and then when you realize you've got nothing substantive to say you resort to putting me down more.

and no, i don't really get serious drug cravings. the only reason i picked up a little dope is i was driving home and saw my old dealer, who is a fuckin dime, and she gave me a little taste.

fuckin losers. i got more positivity going on in my life than you do, i bet, will do more for my community and family than you will, have happy healthy goals, and you guys just judge me based on a few posts.

you guys are reddit incarnate

All I need to see are these rambling paragraphs of angry nonsense to know that you haven't got your shit together as well as you think.

>im not, really. i have a totally healthy and normal life, am probably more physically fit and better looking and well adjusted compared to most people here.

>you guys are reddit incarnate
>He says when each post has reddit spacing

you're insane and boring

this show is so fucking terrible

if you think you are going to affect my emotional well-being by projecting these drug addict narratives on me (i never once tried to blame others for my choice to take drugs, you posted that yourself with no reference to anything i said), and the comment about my dad is fuckin weird. are you actually happy with yourself right now, that you are trying to make me feel bad simply because i'm different from you? not once did i say anything to imply i'm the type of person you are writing your posts towards.

because it is unsafe. maybe if i had access to pure pharmaceutical opiates i would try it, but even with micron filters i don't feel right injecting unsterile street drugs. i have tried putting it up my ass before which gives a rush similar to plugging but it destroys the beneficial bacteria in your colon and it's not worth the health downsides. snorting is simple and relatively safe in comparison.

So basically you gave in to your cravings and now your trying to justify your weak mindedness on Sup Forums of all places? Wtf senpai, you need help.

Nah man he's like super cool. I also wanna convulse on my bed for days

>are you actually happy with yourself right now

Yes

Who was in the wrong here?

you guys are too dense, i could write a dissertation proving a point with salient means but you'd just say the same thing. it is your close minded-ness and desire to try and make me feel bad about my own personal choices that is your own problem.
if you folks actually had any idea who i was you might feel a little stupid about what you post, but alas, this is the nature of an user board. a bunch of anons talking shit on and projecting onto someone they don't even know instead of engaging in healthy discussion. you will continue on in your lives with this feeling that you are superior to people like me but i feel like i have a more healthy and balanced perspective on life than people like you, that simply talk shit on and poke at me because you dont like something that i do. it is particularly sad when the drug user sees the blindness of the normies.

I'll be honest lad, I use pretty much every drug under the sun to add some spice to my weekend bar smack and the likes. People like you remind me that I've made a good choice tbqh.

Mark could have had a £45k job in the country, living in a free house with his son, if only he had decided to stay with Sophie.

Instead he tried to chase some girl that was 10 years younger than him.

Should we pity Mark?

you really aren't.

yeah, because im going to get withdrawals from snorting $8 worth of heroin once every couple months. keep on talking about shit you have no clue about.
if you guys actually were decent folks to talk to i could explain how naltrexone prevents me from forming any kind of serious dependence in the first place, but since im boring and insane i won't talk about this basically break through in addiction science which will continue to get popular and save and help many lives. but since some Sup Forums anons think im a loser i wont talk about it. the irony

So the smack head ITT is trying to larp as Superhans or what? Why's he sperging out?

Why are you so defensive? You're clearly not happy with your life, you brought your heroin habit up and you've worked yourself into a tizzy over nothing.

But I really am. I've got a drug addict trying to dress me down. This is gold

ive done and said nothing in particular that would even hint at any personal lifestyle or health related issue that would make a reasonable person take your position. you are simply saying that to put me down and make it seem like you are better than me.

you do every drug, probably drink. i do none of those drugs and just take a little heroin. i like it that way, that normies like you dont fuck with it. its my special thing, you will never feel that utmost bliss i have, but hey, enjoy getting drunk and rolling on molly at the bar on the weekend, normalfag.

you guys are a hive mind. i see through what you are trying to do by shitting on me.

I've smoked meth and snorted opiate pills and the onlyt thing I'm addicted to is tobacco.

>ive done and said nothing in particular that would even hint at any personal lifestyle or health related issue

>i binged like 6 seasons while dopesick lying in my bed for 3 or 4 days straight. it was horrific

A £70k job on a private Mediterranean island would still be asking a bit too little for having to spend the rest of your life with Sophie

I will I've got some strong Dutch import pills I'm keen to try tommorow night. Enjoy frothing at the mouth under the delusion you have a successful and fulfilling life. Lol you even said you were on methadone, so you clearly have a big problem retard.

Lol u guys are all faggots, i'm just addicted to LIFE

im defensive because i like coming here because i used to feel like i was welcomed and i could talk about stuff without having to defend myself like i did here.

and you keep calling me a drug addict when im not dependent on anything. you probably are a little fat, kind of awkward, i could talk shit on you for a variety of things.

i get hotter girls, will have more money in my life than you, will reach contentment and inner feelings of being fulfilled, and probably die with some notoriety and having experienced some amazing things, both good and bad. i think ill probably have a better life than you, and i have no way to convince you, but the mere fact you act so sure of me being a loser just because of my decision to snort a little H makes me think im right. i can call people like this accurately.

with that, i am out. goodbye to all the cool, nice people that made me feel like i had some sort of home here. im done with this entire site because of how much different it is than i remember. i used to be able to post and talk about anything and not feel judged and like normies from everywhere were invading, the negative bullshit that this place spawns is just too unhealthy. god bless all you good ones and the rest of you ugly fat fools can fuck off into the night and be forgotten just like all the other nameless faceless normies of yesteryear

p.s. i may come back at some point to promote my major feature film

This thread is the only anti-drugs PSA I need.

if you actually knew how to read i said i tapered off it. you dont even read shit. you honestly sound like a loser. MDMA is neurotoxic and basically explodes your dopamine receptors into nothingness.
opiates are mostly non toxic and have no major lasting effects. this is the second time ive had a retard Mollytard try to tell me their MDMA habit is cool. go read the science on what that drug does to you, and how near permanent those changes are.

ignorance. this is really my last post, fuck you all. except the nice ones

*snorts smack and passes out*

>time for a nice relaxing smoke of crack

This. The guy fucking needs to redpill himself on Sup Forums, but I think it's too late.

Ah you're lampooning us. It was all just a simple lampoon.

>'i'm not a fucking druggie man, I swear'
>goes into 20 post schizo tirade

What did he mean by this?

I don't know you, but you fucking disgust me. The way you worm through these conversations, getting defensive and self righteous and attacking people for trying to talk sense to you. You are worthless. You are less than worthless, you are a liability. You drag down society. You are a walking stain. A dreg of society. The only way you can defend your pathetic choices is online because you're too smacked up to talk without slurring and nodding. You're probably drooling on yourself right now.

Pathetic to see how addicts try to justify their habits

Okay turbo, you stick to being a smack addict and I'll stick to using pills to go clubbing.

Yeah I believe you H bro, theoretically and technically it is entirely possible to sustain a habit with virtually no damage. Just watch out, you're only human, when life gets rough you will want to dose more and then get caught in the withdrawal cycle.

all of that is untrue, and someone should screen cap this because im going to be a fixture on the major film scene soon. you'll regret missing the chance.

no more pressing the update button, im clicking X and exiting this stupid poison hate filled site out of my life. the fact that you trying to put me down doesn't affect me at all anymore just shows how much i've grown. you can't hurt me, lol. because unless you're nearly universally loved by everyone you meet in your day to day life, admired by men and women, have intrinsic desire inside yourself to do good for the sake of doing good and help my fellow man and woman, you are not half the person i am. goodbye faggots.

It means he's a fucking smackhead who's probably just given in to his cravings and his trying desperately to justify his drug habit for self-assurance.

fucking sad druggos get yourself together

thanks man, for reminding me nice folks are still on here. but anyways this site is bad for your mental state, my addiction to it is almost as bad as any drug problem i've ever had. i am really exiting out now but just wanted to say thanks for replying with an open mind and level head and for the caring words. im trying to think of what to include in my film so people know its me. i will wear a meme shirt at some point, probably just a pepe shirt with Sup Forums underneath in one scene. watch for it. this will probably brand me as an alt right and ruin my career before it even gets started but so be it

>some mong is actually defending his opioid addiction
dumb fucking yanks

This is your third 'last post' fuckhead. You're so fucked man, your family has gotta be so dissapointed. I'll be looking for your 'film' hahahahaha.

I thought you had already left Smacky

I am neither smart nor educated enough to refute your claims on the healthiness of your drug consumption, nor, it seems, is anyone else here. But the one thing I can say for sure is that you are insecure and probably lack a strong sense of self. Sort yourself out and stop making yourself look like a mess, because that's what you are doing- whether as a result of the drugs or not

Faggot

If you ever want a reason not to do opiates just scroll through this thread boys.

Your so deluded it's insane. You're high right now aren't you? So sad.

Men with Ven

Bruh, I'm with you on this, Sup Forums opinion on drugs is retarded and mostly consists of DUDE DRUGS mocking.
If you're managed to take yo addiction under control, good for you, be careful not to slip though.

makes a man look scary
like a chicken

>you're
you've*

did you read his posts? does he sound like someone who has his habit under control?

also lol at saying entactogens are more dangerous than smack.

Word, personally I been here since w.t snacks was still around, I accept that I'm here forever and still live a decent life, the rare time I post is to just reach out to the human on the other side of the screen. I genuinely wish you all the best, don't get wound up by ez trolls and just watch the habit man. And if you genuinely got some success coming keep your circle close and watch out for snakes.

>Nobody had seen Smack user for awhile after his final post. It was only four months later that he was found dead in a Burger King bathroom with his pants around his ankles and a thumb drive clasped in his hand. The drive contained only one file, a short video of him sucking cock to pay for his habit. Smack user had only ever wanted two things in life, to make films and make people happy. He died doing both

>some faggot in yuropoor steals meat to feed his heroin addiction
we hungry bruv innit but we gotta get ours!

Actually I live in Holland and our addicts get heroin for free, so no stealing for them.

Absolute kinography.

He's just butthurt that people here see drugs as something inherently bad and people who do them are HURR DURR DEGENERATE JUNKIES while most of people are addicted to as much time consuming and non-beneficial activities as drugs.
I was too, but now I accepted that most people are fucking retarded and posting on Sup Forums doesn't make you smarter than average normalfag.
To me he sounds like a guy who researched the subject and found a safe way to do his drug of choice, even if it's not 100% under control, his way is still better than doing dirty dope in some shithole.
Also, isn't there opiate epidemic in US right now?

Are you smack user? Are you samefagging to defend yourself? That's what it seems like.

Nah, I've never touched opiates in my life and probably never will, I don't like the concept that it's the best thing you will ever try in your life and everything else pales in comparison.
I do like weed though and I'm kinda sick of Sup Forums attitude towards weed.

>Sup Forums opinion on drugs is retarded and mostly consists of DUDE DRUGS mocking.
Fuck off back to the website you came from. Why do you even come here if you hate our culture?

He seems a little more than butthurt.
Half the posts in this thread are him writing multiple paragraphs about how he's 'totally got it together' and how he's 'a better person than you, way more successful than you'll ever be, I'm not a fucking junkie man'.
It's textbook druggie behaviour.

fuckig giggling here

Lol he sounds like a junkie that's why. You can use drugs without sounding like a basket case haha.

Grow up and stop complaining that Sup Forums isn't a circlejerk where we all upvote you for taking a photo of your bong.

I get the feeling a lot of Sup Forums users resent weed because they saw it as something the other kids their age did and associate it with them.