Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY-bnY0yjWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

structural integrity got fucked

its magic retard

>A magical undead dragon breathing blue flames cant destroy a magical ice wall in less than a minute

Trump couldn't make the Mexicans pay for better quality material.

God this is such a peabrained response

It was demonstrated innthe lopt train attack that dragonfire is extremely hot, scorching people into pure ash within 3 seconds. We know from Harrenhal that it can melt solid stone.

Now blue fire is hotter than orange, so it's logical to assume that it is nutbustingly hot, not a stretch to assume it can melt the fuck outta ice

Ok dummy, I'll give it to you easy. When the wall was built, it had magic runes cast upon it. The dragon was destroying the magic in the wall, and the runes of the magic being destroyed is what caused all those fancy explosions

it's a shit fantasy garbage show for dumb fucking normies who cry at tv shows

why didn't the entire wall burst into treats then?

Holy shit you are so mad.

if it was that hot, the ice wouldnt melt like normal, it would crack and explode into gas

No one is arguing that itt, faggot

the blue magic flame only kills rune that it hits so it only killed the runes at that part of the wall.

at what?

They explicitly made the point of having the dragon breathe fire onto just one point, implying it needs to sustain it in order to do anything, yet the entire wall up to the sea fell apart. And nothing explains the ground level clearing for the army.

Goddamn the dragon is tiny, should've used the Horn of Joramun, would've made for a much better scene.

It defintely was an ice ray beam that they can use to build an ice bridge to the iron islands.

>uses ice beam
>melts ice wall

>ice bridge to the iron islands

What for? Dragonight King can just burn them on his own. Now a bridge to Essos over the Arm of Dorne? That's going to be a problem.

Eh, three ice zombie dragons can handle it.

An undead is magic, a dragon is magic, so an undead dragon is twice magic and trumps the wall, which is a petty one time magic

I don't know why they chose the word "sense"
or why the wall is bleeding

Is this magic retard more powerful than normal magic?

Why, did you forget to take your autism meds today?

This is the most pathetic and unconvincing image ive seen in a while, even on Sup Forums.

Viserion is by far the coolest dragon now.

>That spooky zombie dragon screech
>That blue flame

Does anyone feel absolutely nothing about the wall falling, even though it's the most biggest hyped up twenty year plot point that we've been following since forever?

Do you actually watch the show? Stuff like this would never fly in the earlier seasons. They must have doubled the amount of female writers or something.

Yup, same here, they've dropped so many balls since season 3/4 that I can't take anything in the show seriously anymore. Just the retardation in the circumstances necessary for him to obtain the dragon would've been enough, but there's just so much more in every other facet.

it wasn't regular fire. it was an ice flame that required force and pressure to puncture the wall. there was no melting of the wall.

Blue fire brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=NY-bnY0yjWw

i didnt make that shit picture but u can clearly tell thats the heat burn and the ice wall melting a tad.

Ever melted ice before? Ever seen steam?
Under no circumstances would water EVER get "red hot"

well duh but that doesn't change the fact that op was trying to portray that was happening. i wasent saying its fucking well done i just can tell what OP was trying to convey.

How do winters even work in GoT? Are they magical? Also how does fauna & flora survive years of uninterrupted winter?

Under no circumstances would dragons ever exist

It looks like the dragon crashed into the wall or something. I can tell too but it's fucking retarded.

Just you're brain off dumbfuck

wtf do you call this then?

U wut m8?

>Magma
>Water
What did he mean by this?

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB STEEL BEAMS CAN'T COLLAPSE

That would be molten rock my good sir, otherwise known as "Lava".

>Under no circumstances would water EVER get "red hot"
What did he mean by this?

fire was over 3000C so the water molecule falls apart and reforms creating a chain reaction.

yea its the best magic.

>HIS IS STILL TURNED OPEN

wtf rocks are made of water? Why is it that colour then? And I know rocks are usualy cold, but they're not as cold as ice afaik

>conduction is the same as induction
brainlet

>Magic dragon breath can't melt ice walls

>hurr durr look at me I'm retarded
Was it an inside job? We know the (((Others))) were involved

More importantly, does the undead dragon have infinite ammo? What does he eat to recharge himself? Snow and Ice?

it would also explode.

This, I want to accept OP but it was blu magical dragon breath

>i got a B in physics once so i know how giant walls made of ice across an entire continent reacts to zombie dragon that breathes something that may or may not be fire
>and don't dare tell me that it's magic even though it literally is

>hurr durr look at me I'm retarded

Yeah I went too far, sorry.

severly underrated

this thread is a good example of typical people who watch game of thrones

exactly, you dont think

i like how the terrain they walked through where the wall came down was perfectly flat snow

This.

Well, the wall has to be magic or it would have sublimated to nothing after that long. If the dragon breaks that magic, in that section, then perhaps all those 1000s of years of anti-sublimation caught up with it and the rubble disappeared. Kind of like those witches who get their magic broken and you see them rapid age in movies.

Then again, this show is shit, and none of the writers would think of such a thing. CGI is easier to do on a flat plain.

(farts)

They missed the opportunity of the camera zooming in at the night king saying 'dracarys' then after the white walker dubstep kicks in

>literally magic fire coming out of a zombie dragon
If this is your problem with GoT atm you're a fucking mongoloid. The writing doesn't make an iota of sense. Just watch the shit or don't.

This show is a complete dissapointment at this juncture. But obviously the dragon is shooting a stronger hotter flame, that might even be magical. So yea, I can believe it could have destroyed the wall.

That was a bit weird.
Anyway, congrats on knowing how to blankpost, it's the fisrt time I've seen one in about a year and a half.

Didn't uncle benjen says the wall had some kind of powerful magic that didnt let the deaths get in?, how did they get that white walker to pass?

That was supposed to tie in with the Horn they found in an earlier season, which was supposed to end the magic and bring the wall down, but then they scrapped all that for DUDE DRAGONS LMAO

>he doesn't know about blue fire

>trumps the wall

>people will defend this

What's the advantage of crossing at Eastwatch, as opposed to anywhere else?

>literally zero foundation
>just an ice rectangle perched on the ground
>pushing it really hard would've toppled it

are there three night kings?

It was closest to where the White Walkers were when they got the dragon

I find it hard to believe that the entire beyond-the-wall sequence took place somewhere between Hardhome and Eastwatch, because that's the only way it would've been closest. If it happened literally anywhere else, they needed to take a detour to get to Eastwatch.

>crumbles into into a flat surface
d&d are hacks

The heat softened the interior steel columns to the point they could no longer sustain the weight of the structure above them, causing it to collapse in on itself.

>I find it hard to believe that the entire beyond-the-wall sequence took place somewhere between Hardhome and Eastwatch
It literally did, the only reason Jon's Suicide Squad left from Eastwatch was because Bran saw the army of the dead between Hardhome and Eastwatch.

>there's a mountain range in that tiny ass area and the army of the dead literally just stood around since hardhome happened

more retarded than the detour desu

It wasn't 1/2 minutes. The dragon was doing that for days on end. It's implied.

>trying hard to suspend disbelief by imagining undead dragonfire as being incredibly hot and having an already ridiculous knock-back effect on the wall
>next scene the ground around the wall is completely flat
Fuck they really make it hard.

The fucking autism of whoever made this must be phenomenal

hey dabid, don't you have a season 8 script to scribble, what are you doing on /teevee/?

The wall was designed to fall like that so it wouldn't topple sideways and destroy castle black

>you cant criticize X because the show has magic
this is such a fucking braindead argument

BLUE FIRE CANT MELT ICE WALLS

I think you replied to the wrong post my man.

while we're at it can we talk about how dumb the idea of an ice wall is? like its pretty dumb ya know?

Not sure, but it's definitely more powerful than a normal retard

>the wall should bleed while leaving a grey smudge on the ground

looks like controlled demolition, inside job

Fuck, I hoped people would stop talking about this show now that the season is over.

I always imagined the wall as being magical in its structure, and that the destruction of the wall would involve the spell being broken somehow which would result in just the whole thing coming down at once. I guess it's still magic to some degree, but the fact that it all amounted to just blowing a hole through the fucking thing makes it seem like just a big block of ice which is a bit disappointing

blue fire can't melt magic ice

>when you realize zombie dragon firebreath can't melt ice walls

MOMMY

if they are dead how did they want to blow it. some of them dont even have lips

>But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people.