The ridiculous thing about that manlet faggot is he's entirely convinced that French should replace or at least equal...

The ridiculous thing about that manlet faggot is he's entirely convinced that French should replace or at least equal english in it's international use purely on the merit of being French.
Regardless of the simple fact that nothing makes French superior in this choice to any other language be it Polish, Italian, Russian or German.

Attached: France-886903.jpg (590x393, 39K)

You will see

This

Polish would be very difficult to learn and speak.

Attached: C93EE5AF-BEA0-4BD0-B543-45816FCA331A.jpg (430x342, 33K)

Also, French is already an international language along with English. When you post a letter or package to other country, you are allowed to write things like address and invoices in English, French or receiving country’s language.

if any language is going to compete with English for lingua franca, it'd be Spanish

no

This. Or Mandarin.

cope

no

Yeah.

French is dying. Face it nigger.

shut the fuck up

Why do the French even want to be an international language so badly? I'd trade places with them in an instant if I could.

Kek French will never be revelant. We will make sure of that.

WE WUZing

>french
>not spanish

No thanks

there are more native speakers of german than french, germany is the de jure leader of the EU so it would make more sense for people to learn german

He actually intends to make it the "third language" not to defeat English(yet). Where do you get your news? If the answer is Sup Forums, then there's a problem.

Attached: uqvn54-98vq-.jpg (145x179, 30K)

>That face
What did she see?

Studied French in school, don't care if it replaces english desu, I like it more than it.

She saw...
le créature...

This is true. France used to be pretty much the largest and most populous country in Europe. Back then it made sense. Not anymore though.

>*record scratch*
>yup that's me
>I bet you're wondering how I ended up in this situation

French is hard as shit. And I study weeb runes, so I know about hard languages. Fuck French. Writes all these damned letters and doesn't even pronounce 2/3 of them. I'd be fine with Italian or Spanish, they're both fairly easy to pronounce. Nice, logical languages. But fuck French, and also fuck Mandarin.

Don't underedstimatee manlets.

Attached: 463509_1-tt-width-425-height-580-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (425x580, 32K)

>I like it more than it.

small wonder, that

>Writes all these damned letters and doesn't even pronounce 2/3 of them
English has this problem too

Thank an American next time you read "color" instead of "colour".

All problems that stem from the French language influence once again. It's not our fault user, if it was up to us we'd be speaking like true Germanic warriors.

List five languages that you'd rather learn in the place of french:

Norweigan/ Danish
German
Swedish
Latin
Italian

Attached: are moggy.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

on the other hand you can sound sophisticated and not like a caveman thanks to french

The French always want some extra nuggies. English is fine for international use... German has too much autistic rules and words like Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz for it to be usefull in that regard... Its more suited for poems, philosophy and all that shit.

Pretty much, pronouncing French words is hard and then making a sentence is even harder, while on the other hand I got no problems with Deutsch so far.

Nipponese
Italian
Spanish
Latin
Korean
Only positive thing I can say for French is that it's better than German or snow elf languages.

no you're just braindead lol *dabs*

>And I study weeb runes, so I know about hard languages.

No you don't. The only hard part about Japanese are the runes, the grammar itself is piss easy

the languages that claim inheritance to Latin are barely tolerable

>Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
Why is this a word? Explain yourself Germany.

Mandarin is a nightmare for anyone not used to a pictographic system, i.e. the vast majority of the world. It will never take off as long as the US remains remotely relevant on the world stage.

> it'd be Spanish

Good joke m8. Spanish speaking countries are irrelevant as hell.

>he's entirely convinced that French should replace or at least equal english
Is this true? That's stupid. This also irks me about Junker.

We don't speak English because of the UK anymore.

Please look up his actual words and stop believing everything Sup Forums says.

Nah, Reuters says the same thing.
I still think it's pretty stupid.