Do you hate women?

Do you hate women?

Attached: 1507314168276.jpg (640x826, 149K)

why are they doing this? is this the new plague of europe?

There’s figuratively nothing wrong with this

I wager that decision does just about nothing considering income differences between sexes virtually disappear once you factor in occupation and hours worked.

Dosn't a lot of countries do it? Just doesn't really do anything since women still work less.

They've stated that the next move is to close the thigh gap. This will be done by increasing the number of fast food restaurants here, and eradicating all tax on food with high sugarcontent while doubling the tax on healthy food

>forced equality of outcome is equality

no one outside of the nordic cunts know the sheer delusion that is going on here.
intellectually we're such a babby-tier nation, all thanks to including women

denmark is somewhat matured and wiser

Attached: american.jpg (213x356, 25K)

if i was an entrepreneur and i had a legal obligation to pay the exact same amount of money for the exact same position filled by either a male or female, but, one of them had a competitive advantage towards the other, what i'd do is just flip the finger to legislature and create a differentiated position for the one who is more competent

>close the thigh gap.

Attached: REE.jpg (600x581, 15K)

But isn't that already the law in most European countries? If I could hire women to do the same work men do but for less money, I'd never hire a man.

>what people see
yay, no more income inequality

>what toilberg sees
yay, i don't have to pay men more for doing more work

Attached: 1429023346978.jpg (819x912, 216K)

>this myth still is being propagated
It's shame that governments are full of retards.

Mr. Toilberg will simply pay male workers less and never hire a woman in childbearing age. It's not that men "do more work", it's that you cannot count on a female worker who gets pregnant for a long time, and she will always, ALWAYS, put her children first before the company. A man won't necessarily stop what he's doing and rush to the kindergarten if he gets a call.

you can't just say something is bad and expect people to follow you
you have to explain it too

Do you’re not allowed to get a raise if you’re a man anymore?

So women cost more due to maternity leave. The money, where will it come from? It doesn't grow on trees.

That's a very capitalistic way of thinking, comrade.

Aren't you scared the chinese internet kgb will read this?

>illegal to pay men more than women
just like any country in the west ?

fuck off skeletonfag
thick thighs are the best

The West is losing productivity, due to affirmative action and forced equality. Nobody can feel the squeeze, but someday, something will snap.

It's a pure luxury problem.
As soon as the economy takes a little dive or circumstances in society become rougher, these will be the first things that will go.

I think it goes beyond economy. For example, war may put away silly notions of bringing your dog to work or paying more to those who work less, but once the times are good, they'll be the first to come back. But a certain 50% of the population will continue to vote with their hearts and sell out their nations in the name of tolerance and equality. What will it take for women to be stripped of voting rights?

Attached: qt_liberal.png (851x442, 823K)

sure thing, Jose, it must be just childbearing as we all know women just love doing dangerous, tiresome, inconvenient and outside jobs or overtime, travel and night shifts that pay more

a civil war most likely

Nah, a war with Russia and China will do.

>ww2 sees women join the workforce and take combat roles
>a war will fix this
The absolute state of brainlets.