10,000th Syrian refugee arrives in America

Under Budget and Ahead of Schedule!

ITT: celebrate the spirit of America

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2015/11/23/canada-syrian-refugee-plan-limited-to-women-children-families-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cohen
>Silverstein
>Glassman

The fucking triumvirate.....

HOLY SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Snazzy bashar pic tho

>The names are just a coincidence.

I really truly deeply want to gas them

Sure if they can assimilate into our culture. Which a majority have already proven they cant. They also dont seem like very grateful people, especially the young males who will most likely turn to crime and take advantage of generosity. There should be a period from when they arrive to x ammount of years, and if any serious crimes are comitted theyre on the first boat back to Assad.

US started the Syrian war clusterfuck, now you deal with it.

Let me guess, they all going to end up in red states, right?

How can liberals cry that we need to help the unemployed, homeless, uneducated, and others more but keep bringing in more?

There isnt enough gas for all of them

>WE CAN END THE WAR BY IMPORTING IT!

>Breathe free..
and then bomb soft civilian targets.

So when Trump wins, these shit skins are going back right? Mexicans I can tolerate, but Islam is just a disease that needs to be purged.

just look at all those women and children

He will send them back after the mess in Syria is cleaned up. He will do what Merkel should have done, take them in only until the war ends.

Actually they're getting settled primarily in majority-white middle to lower class neighborhoods

So dense

the shia/sunni divide has been around before the US was around, do you even realize how dumb you sound?

Where are the elderly, the women, and the children? We made sure that's all we got..

news1130.com/2015/11/23/canada-syrian-refugee-plan-limited-to-women-children-families-report/

And a fuckload of them have already converted to Christianity.

You yanks are fucking retarded.

Look at all of those women and children.

This is nothing considering we receive around 1 million immigrants annually anyways

from where?

>Obongo rather help sandniggers than US citizens

Wew

SO PROGRESSIVE

>ahead of schedule
Who is making this schedule, I wonder?

dude i am just glad we aren't taking in half a million each year for the past three year.

Source on this? I'm genuinely curious.

he does want a major terrorist attack to fuck our country up so he can fly back into office, if these sand nigs cant do anything right they will get arrested and act fucking stupid in jail, get shot by anyone, or we deport them

But it was the Saudis that started it, our government (may they burn in hell) took the cash and did what they were told.

I can't stand this shit. Traitor Obama needs to go.

Virtue signalling.