Jill is in 40, yes 40, you heard me, 40 STATES AS OF TODAY!

#JillNotHill
#ImFineWithStein

So? This is a good thing, it just means more bernie faggots will throw their vote into a void instead of for hillary

Great news. We get the unsure libs to vote for her and it'll be less for Clinton.

This is good news for Trump

*Shit eating grin*

Brilliant. If she does the debates she will do a number on the democrats

>tfw a literal communist jew is going to save the white race

what? she isnt 40. she cant be 40. shes like 60 minimum. its not just the grey hair she cant be 40

Tfw under litigation
What does that even mean anyway

>losing to deez nutz in texas
>tying with harambe in texas
good luck hoe

How can any party not make it to all fifty
How can you poll at 3% nationwide and not manage the 10k signatures needed
That's just embarasing

Jill Not Hill yahhhhh

No, more like people thinking throwning a vote away is better than nothing

She's got my vote.

100% serious. I'm a Democrat who realizes that our party has been hijacked by the most reprehensible person in modern politics.

If you want the Democrats to regain their soul as a party then Clinton must lose this November.

Yes!

*punches fist into the air*

*nods head in agreement*

Stein is going to fuck up Clinton in November, especially in Florida

Jill Stein is even fucking worse than Hillary. What the fuck is wrong with people??

seriously some of you should meme to libtards to votr for stein instead of shillary

They're all Jews, except for Johnson, who is boring.

this desu

voted obama now not sure who to go for

Johnson could have had something if he was gov of anywhere but New Mexico.

You guys know that the only way to ensure a Clinton loss is a Trump victory, right?

Who is he? other than the american weed man?

Nice! We could really use her name on the ballot here in North Carolina though, we're a pretty close swing state aswell.

I'm pretty right wing, but I find your reasoning, understandable.

it doesn't matter, she'll be taking away some of Hillary's voters who are just voting for anyone but trump

we all know she isn't going to win

Sup Forums should be shilling hard for Jill, siphon off as many votes from Killery as possible

Let me remind you the instruction our lord Kek sent us A month ago.

Kek bless you all, Anons.

Then vote for Trump, jack ass.

This is great news.

Voting FOR a candidate you believe in is better than voting against a candidate just because you feel you have to.

2 term former massively popular republican govenor of a 2/3 blue state (tm)

this
raising the bar on Green Memes should be easy

Not voting for Stein to save your skin.
Nobody wants Hitlery to win, the machine's on Autopilot.
They aren't going to let Trump win either.
I'd rather "I'm not brainwashed" with my vote

fuck trump not voting for him, i'll vote jill instead

>democrats counting number of states they'll win in the election
>republicans counting number of states they'll win in the election
>green party counting number of states where they're even on the ballot in the election

kek

stein takes votes directly from clinton. johnson takes votes from clinton and trump. it's a more stable choice to vote stein if you want to knock clinton out.

Trump is a penis licker. He bends over and takes Mike Pence's dick in his asshole too.

Huge.

While I am personally against people on the far left, I have absolutely no problem with Jill. There is no way she can win. But if she takes away votes from Hillary, all the better. This must happen.

But let's be real, Jill is probably a nice woman you can sit and have a nice coffee with. Hillary is a fucking witch you wouldn't get even close to.

She tweeted that nuclear power plants are weapons of mass destruction. That's almost as retarded as Killary

Interesting how both Sanders and Stein are the candidates who most harshly criticize Israel.

Or just vote Trump?

>replace this gun grabber
>with ANOTHER gun grabber
jesus christ fuck these kikes

I go to school in Kentucky, shits annoying a bunch of "dude weeeedd" kids walking around asking me to sign a petition to get her on the ballot. Fuck off maga

>#ImFineWithStein
(((Stein)))

Her platform is for the most part copy and pasted from Agenda 21. She's actually the most globalist candidate on the ballot.

Johnson lost me at the carbon tax.
The carbon tax pretty much lays the ground work for a global government. So at that point it's all lost.

>weapons of mass destruction
The good people of Chernobyl, Three Mile Island and Fukushima might not see that as hyperbole

I'm counting 9 states and 3 awaiting.