/got/ general Queen of Blood and Semen Edition

previously on /got/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Black_stone
youtube.com/watch?v=i-9sq8h9Jbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they call Jorah "the Andal" if he's from the north?

so what actual tropes has Martin subverted?
I always liked how in the prologue the arrogant prick on his first day of the job stood and fought while the grizzled veteran ran away.

aagghh...

AAAGH

DANY... SAVE ME!

FOR YOU edition

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks

Why do I love Lucas Codd so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lucas Codd isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him raping through the Shield Islands, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the hall at Lord Hewett's Town, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Pyke under the the name of "Codd Liver Oil." The very nature of Lucas Codd is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lucas Codd is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lucas Codd is not one that is easily penetrated. Lucas Codd is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lucas Codd is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of oil, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lucas Codd. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lucas Codd is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Lucas Codd, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Lucas Codd, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lucas Codd so much.

Because Dothraki are stupid

>the arrogant prick on his first day of the job stood and fought while the grizzled veteran ran away.
Is that really subverting the trope though? That was to show that white walkers were something that a veteran knew they'd be unable to beat.

threadly reminder jaime is the person on the left in the cave painting. just look at the right hand of the man on the left.

the grizzled veteran know his shit and the first day retard things he can do shit?

wow what a subversion!

Robert did nothing wrong

>you will never place your fat little cock between salsa's warm buttcheeks

why live?

Hes a northerner but is an anointed knight as well which is strange. Its unclear what religion he follows but its probably old gods but he doesn't seem to practice it

>No Arianne

Why live?

I mean in the sense that usually it's the pay-off for the arrogant new guy to show his true colours and piss himself when faced with a real threat on the job

ROBERT DID RIGHT

>based on a lie

QT
T

>you will never be forced to worship margaerys feet after wearing flats all day in the capital.

Why go on?

There isn't really much to the religion of the old gods, is there, other than "we westerosi have a mystic connection to the land", which is somewhat true in a semi-mundane sense.

It would be if the situation they were put in was a normal one, such as battling wildlings, and GRRM wanted to highlight the foppery of war-hungry noble youth, rather than the threat the WW pose.
In real life anyway it was probably more common in the wars on which the "cowardly nobility muh cynical common man anti-hero" story became a trope, for glory-hungry young soldiers and officers to lead the troops more aggressively than they wanted to, especially in the American army, because of the way they rotated soldiers off the front lines. If the soldiers were more commonly braver than the officers, "fragging" wouldn't have become a thing.

>the mindtrick queen

cringe af

>If the soldiers were more commonly braver than the officers, "fragging" wouldn't have become a thing.
That's kind of why I like it. It makes sense for the wise veteran to be more cautious and less recklessly brave, but it's often portrayed the other way around. I'm not saying it's a genius subversion or anything, I just thought it was neat.

oh god, don't remind me

ohhhh shit nigga so Dany and Jon are the other 2?

that gif is feminism in a nutshell

Stop being racist.

>The boring teenager
>The goblin looking freak
>The Oblivion NPC
>The man with a perfect ass and nothing more

Whoever made this has autism.

>that time she mindtricked littlefinger into selling her to a family who flays and tortures people
>that time she mindtricked ramsay into fucking every hole in her body

I'd guess the same way some Americans get called "Yankee" abroad, it's how foreigners perceive the people

Most of Westeros are Andals so it's just a generalization

You think anything's gonna happen when the night king gets close to this guy?

>the dumb thot
>the nothing personnel goblin
>the autistic cripple
>the ass that was promised

yes. I'm a believe jaime is a bastard of aerys but you don't need to be a targ to be a head of the dragon.

the term comes from king arthurs father uther pendragon. the king is the figure head or chief of the body of the dragon.

the three heads will be the three leaders of the body that follows.

it's fitting it's jaime, jon and daenerys. jon leads the north, dany her forces and jaime in a defacto way leads cerseis forces.

but yea I think the three to lead through the long night will be jaime jon and dany.

It would be a subversion if GRRM was drawing from the tropes applied to WW1 and 2, rather than Vietnam. The Night Watch are always patrolling hostile forest for vicious guerrillas, it's definitely Vietnam inspired.

>>The Oblivion NPC
Have you heard any news from the other kingdoms?

nope

try being funny tryhard

Dothraki history probably doesn't include 'first men' natives on westeros. Probably only know that Andals sailed for westeros and know almost fuck all else.

>The Oblivion NPC
quit being ableistic

Who would win:

Robert Baratheon in his prime, with his armor and warhammer

The Mountain before his death, with his armor and longsword

>3000 Unsullied defeated 50,000 Dothraki
Horsefuckers btfo

I really hope no "OMG it was magic" thing is done, because the idea that absolutely all the magic in planetos is dualistic would be very boring, especially since Qyburn isn't conscious of that and is approaching magic as an ex-maester, so in the most scientific way possible in Westeros.
If Qyburn does something with the wight corpse it should be more like the Illusive man, rather than grafting wight magic onto Gregor.

But I do hope to see a scene where the wights charge at the good guys and zombie Gregor holds the line through his super-strength and super armour, and because what is dead may never die.

Mountain

Bobby B
he was too strong back then

Was he autistic?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Black_stone

what is this

Probably Bobby in his prime. All he needs to do is to hit Gregor in a limb and then Gregor is crippled.
If Bobby tried to withstand a shield charge or grapple from Gregor he'd die though.

THEON, CAHSIN, I LIKE BAD POOSSY AND BEEG DORNISH TEETEES

LETS GO BOWLING

The Mountain is like 7 foot while Robert prime was 6'1. Besides, longsword should beat an hammer.

Why didn't the Red Whore offer to fuck Jon and use his Targ semen to make a shadow baby to kill Night King?

>acts retarded and straight-up threatens potential allies when negotiating from a position of weakness
>"why won't they just bend the knee??!!!"
yes.

arya, using angles to deflect hammer swings.

Robert in the books is 6'5'' and the Mountain is nearly 8 feet tall

I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.

No, it's a stupid unfunny meme.

Who would win?
>A big buff dude in plate using a weapon designed to defeat plate armour
>A big buff dude in plate using a weapon designed to be defeated by plate armour
Shit man no idea.

Before Rhaegar takes Lyanna: Gregor
After Rhaegar takes Lyanna: Bobby

Aliens.

wot

Lannisters are hiding in the South. They won't do shit about NK.

Oily Black Stone = something left by a submarine ancient civilization
Fused Black stone = something left by the first great war with the Others across the world (five forts to defend Yi Ti + prolly last stand of Westeros in Oldtown

Something that will never be explained because fatfuck will never finish the books

Most of westerosi culture at this point is andal in nature. Chivalry and feudalism is implyed to be started by them while the first men were probably more tribal and their power structures were probavbly built around powerfull chieftains. In the books Stannis gets the support of the Northern clans and we see they function on a way that could be seen as more similar as that of the wildlings than the bannermen of more «andalized» noble houses like Glober, Cerwyn, etc.

Not enough ass to

Dany can just turn around and defeat them though. Even if the GC have 20,000 top-tier Essos mercenaries to give Cersei, Dany has at least twice that in Dothraki, and (presumably) at least half her Unsullied left, because as part of the truce they would be let free up to the north.

Bobby B used to compete in grand melees when he was younger and win them. They were last-man-standing battle royales, in a time when Gregor was also fighting in tournaments. At the Trident he fucked up Rhaegar who was an autistic sword genius (not as good as Dayne, but still one of the top fighters in Westeros at the time) in single combat, warhammer against magic steel sword.

Bobby was strong and smart. In his prime he was a force of nature. Gregor was/is just strong.

She did try to seduce him, though I don't think she believed he had royal blood. John turned her down for reasons I will never understand.

>tfw fatfuck will never finish his main story and write more short novels set in other parts of that universe

A chink one set in Yi Ti would be cool.

>NO MENTION OF WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE UNSULLIED FOUR EPISODES LATER
DON'T TELL ME THE MISSANDEI CUNNILINGUS PLOT WAS FOR NOTHING

Jon was already not interested in her, and by the time he knew of Shadow baby he already hated her cause of the Stannis daughter incident.

Will we ever know what is in the crypts of Winterfell?

They were parked outside King's Landing in the season finale

could it be just more of the same?
>a bastard is sent to take the *insert color* and guard the five forts
>civil war over the Yitish throne begins

Yes, in season 8 the Night King will capture Winterfell and then go down to the crypts, resurrecting 8000 years of Starks to fight the northmen

corpses

youtube.com/watch?v=i-9sq8h9Jbk
>tfw no /gfd/ threesome

>“Hurry,” she was whispering now, “quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him. “Yes,”
Cersei said as he thrust, “my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you’re home now, you’re home now, you’re home.” She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei’s heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

Did they even bother showing mundane logistic things like camps and supplies this season?

When did they get them out? Where was Grey Worm?

Nope, takes too much money away from the dragons

>a time when Gregor was also fighting in tournaments.

Not that user but Gregor's hotheadedness could've easily gotten him kicked out of those and melee might not be so good for his headaches so he might not compete much

And Rhaegar had no magic steel sword, had never fought in battle before and did manage to wound Bobby enough that he couldn't continue,

lol. Moon is no egg.

Whats Lena's problem with Trump?

Did they remove Robbs doggo head when they buried him?

Which is more degrading, headless or with a furry head?

>This entire show just reminds me why the story of arthas would make a much better series.

>when did they get them out
at some point between episodes 3 and 7
>where was grey worm
in the foreground

>mind trick queen

Reminder that D&D cut out a scene where Sansa is just about to decide Arya's execution but Bran corrects her stupid ass last minute with his mind wizard powers. They had to make her look like the mastermind afterall who plays LF like a fiddle.

Shit man if Rheagar had Blackfyre he'd slice through Robert.

My son. The day you were born, the very walls of Casterly Rock whispered the name, Jaime.

Am I the only one to find Lena the hottest woman on the show, and this is despite all the gratuitous nudity from the rest of the cast? There's something about her than makes my pants feel very constricted whenever I see her

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

I wish there was a compilation of all the non plot-relevant sex scenes D&D wasted screentime on instead of real plot.

That's such a rip-off. What was the point of anything happening to the Unsullied in the first place if them losing had not just zero consequences, but wasn't even followed up with scenes showing what happened?
And why spend so long on the GW/Missandei plot if they weren't going to at least play up the fear that GW might die? They didn't even give him a scene in the finale, did they? Did Missandei get any lines?

you like dominant women I assume..

haven't felt that way in years about her because short hair is for boys

It's the attitude, my brother of patrician taste.

t b h

How come Targaryens didn't turn into disgusting mutants after generations of incest?

And grumpy old women.

SANSAN
BRANBRAN WANT MILKIES NOWWWWWWWWWWW

I want her to break my ribs