To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

oh it's THIS thread again

fuck off Brashill

Why would anyone capable of considering anything want to be in brazil

I was gonna visit Rio but after Ryan Lochte got violently robbed I've decided against it. It's too dangerous in your country.

why would anyone want to move to brazil?
it is not like i want to be eaten alive or to catch monkeyitis

Who the fuck consideres moving to Brazil, op? Who. The. Fuck. Not even somalians want to go to that country.

at least every flag in this board made a thread like this, Brazil is a shithole but the people are strong, also i got banned for 24 hours for saying shart in mart americans cant handle a joke it seems bunch of weak pussies

does brazil actually get immigrants?

the country is poor as fuck and has terrible crime problems.

who in their right mind would move there.

If any part of this is true, then brazil just moved up from useless shithole to admirable toilet.
Well done Gaucho-bro!

OH LOOK DELICIOUS COPYPASTA FROM RIO

OH WAIT IT'S RAPE, GANG WARFARE, AND SHITSKIN SODOMY NVM LOL

B8 YOU FAGGOT

stop posting the same thread every week

our country is not poor, we make as much money as any big superpower, the problem is the politicians take it all for themselves and dont do shit to improve the country

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

lol

Why would anyone down grade?

we wuz kangz and sheit

like there's anybody want to move into bandit-overrun jungle-wasteland

hey buddy. fuck you (:

nobody wants to move to your disgusting 3rd world shit hole of a country. ok?

Muslim, go back to your shit tier country.

>he thinks south america is any good apart from being used like a whore for sex tourism, tobacco, and cheap labor to make clothes

Syria is a better place to live than Brazil desu senpai

That's good, all I'm asking for.

Brazilian immigration:
35% Nazi scientists
65% People got lost on their way to Argentina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH why the fuck would i want to move to brazil??? fucking KEEEEEEEEEEEEK! i live in the united states, faggot. nowhere to go from here but down... and brazil is waaaay the fuck down senpai

1. people literally tried to get me to marry their daughters when I went there

2. You did let me enter and you were very friendly about it too.

3. I'm pretty sure I could just buy my way through whatever.

4. I'm pure white, and your energy sector tries to headhunt people like me constantly.

5. I have 23 years experience in addition to my degrees.

6. I've lived in SA before due to my work, I don't rent, I buy. And I get reimbursed for it too.

7. It's actually much lower.

8. I could go without working another minute of my life and I'd be able to support myself indefinitely in Brazil.

9. I can afford whatever you can afford, and much more. Plus I have universal healthcare due to working for an American petroleum company (Amoco, before you were alive).

10. I don't care, and no, you wouldn't stop me from building anything and if you tried, cops would come and shoot you in the face.

11. Nobody in the industry I work in gives a shit about anything like this, all motives are always purely financial. There are no mom and pop multinational energy conglomerates.

12. You're a monkey to me, I could never be concerned with what you think.

13. My company would take care of my security, I've lived in far more dangerous places. I've seen how ghetto trash vs mercs plays out. Take a wild fucking guess who wins.

But you forgot the one I can't get past

14. It's Brazil.

And this alone is enough to deter me, and I will indeed never, ever move to your nation, I can't even fail hard enough to ever consider such a thing.

ok

Good luck getting your fucking company inside a favela chink cuckanadian.

Who the fuck ever said they wanted to live in fucking brazil? LMAO

Hmm I did not say you wanted to, I just said we do not want you to come.

Why the fuck would i want to move to brazil?

>You don't play hard to get when you already hard to want

Who the fuck wants to move to Brazil lmao

Bolivians, Haitians and Big guys with their multinationals

>you lack the education to complete with locals

I didn't know they made schools for howler monkeys

>tfw I post dickgirl scat in hillary threads and it gets deleted but this post is still up since the mod with his wife's son is heating up the hotpockets

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
I'll take "things that never happened" for 100, Pedro