Is this what future Europeans will look like?

They're 1/4 Syrian Arab

Attached: Steve Jobs' children.jpg (1080x1083, 111K)

I honestly hope the eurodogs will go extinct.

This is the future of your country, Sven not of Europe.

You have millions of spics and africans lmao

Attached: Average couple in Spain.jpg (500x624, 59K)

Spain is already brown you moorish subhuman

sweden doesn't have lots of syrian"refugees" but iraqi, afgan and northafrican welfare shoppers are plenty.

They will

t. moor

When you're crying on Sup Forums, they get what they want.

what?

He means while Sup Forumstards constantly whine about what's going on when none of them has even touched a woman with a 10 foot pole, all these arabs they're complaining about are out there living fulfilling lives with girlfriends. Sup Forums is a mental disease.

Their Syrian grandparent was probably a white Syrian like Assad though.

google Steve Jobs biological father

Syrians are different from other sandniggers

Not really.

t. a sandnigger

This is what will happen when you kill all the European men and let the Arab men have the European women.

Gulf Arabs are 20% negroid.

lot of syrians can pass for white, more than turks

>You have millions of spics and africans

The inmigration has been decreasing since the economical crisis. The latin americans are turning back to their shitholes and the moroccans moving to France or morocco.

It is not about "muh race", I dont want them in my country because arabs do not integrate. It is as simple as that.

Yeah that's true.
>lot of syrians can pass for white
That applies to all arabs, some are just tanned more than others but syrians aren't extremely more white than other arabs.

no lot of rich arabs here can have blue or green eyes but dont look white

>lot of rich arabs here
There are arabs in slovakia? Since when? im pretty curious, i thought they were mostly in france, germany and netherlands.

Literally no gulf arab can pass as white

They come here in summer because we have world renowned Spa, but they dont live here permanently, and its usually with whole families

That's also true, they're all brown but that's not my point. My point is syrians aren't that much whiter, you can find an odd one out every now and then that's super white, but that's not the norm.

To us, Middle Easterners look as White as Southeast Asians look Asian to you.

Nice, that's lovely. How exactly do you know if they're syrians tho? Have you talked with them?

They are not syrians, they are gulf arabs with 7 lambos and shit

So Nords will looks like Meds, and Meds will look like KARA BOGA?

>they are gulf arabs with 7 lambos and shit
Damn. I bet they're rude right? Gulf arabs have a tendency to have an obnoxious arrogant attitude about muh wealth that they carry with them everywhere.

Do you miss Steve Jobs, Sup Forums?

Attached: 20111010_steve_jobs_jandali.jpg (553x369, 91K)

really?