Why is there such a discrepancy between the audience score and the critics score?

Why is there such a discrepancy between the audience score and the critics score?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Politics

The kike media hates Jesus, but the people love him.

dumb christcucks are dumb

I can't think of anything more bluepilled than religion

Critics were up their arse about it because it was around the time of his bipolar drunken statements.
Now of course the media is being sympathetic to mental illness but only in women.

SEQUEL SOON BROS

>about early church and saints

literally the first thing you see

Oy vey.

Atheism, obviously.

Jwes hate Christ

oy gevalt

The drunken statements came after. They were a reaction to the hostility Hollywood gave Mel for making the passion.

The (((critics))) are all fedora lords

It is because the average commoner did not shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to film school, in order to get a low paying job as a movie critic. Therefore lack the gamut in which to judge a film correctly, whence is why you see such discrepancy.

nah more like the chosen people

Us Jews are better than you though. You're our servants. I don't hate the goyim, but you should know your place.

How can I get rich baal? I'll sell out my fellow goyim for a comfy retirement

>let me tell you how you should think
Jesus Christ these people.

Because the audience was 99% Christian

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>(((Rosenbaum)))

Critics = city people
Unwashed masses = rural and suburban retards

Dude, you do know that Christianity is just a ripoff of Judaism with a Messiah thrown in? Now they are pushing Atheism? Get some help.

Because the audience was pic related

>muh hyper intelligent inner cities populations.

>t. kike

This. Just like the election, rural retards propping up a literal piece of shit.

>top review is Mr. Rosenbaum telling Christians what they should think
Pure coincidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Why is finding an intelligent, educated neonazi so rare? Why do literally all of you fail to understand the simplest principles of logic?

Rotten Tomatoes is a cancer on film. Reminder that critics are less reliable than a coin toss.

It's the top review because it's the most recent review you literal retard

No, Christianity is the completion of the Jewish religion. Modern kikes are parasites.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

Modern Jews are by far the least parasitic of any ethnicity. They've contributed to innovation in vast disproportion to their population, all while being persecuted by worthless backwards groups like Catholics.

>this meme again
Modern Jews are Pharisees, which the Bible frequently condemns.

>Whatever message

Really? Even if you don't like the film, the message of the film is painstakingly obvious.

The most retarded Sup Forumsacks are always christian without fail

Finding an outlier does not disprove the trend.

Religious people are pretty stupid by default, add neo-nazism into that mix and shake, and you have something dumber than most chimpanzees.

>/mlpol/ exists for a day as an april fools
>people play along instead of throwing a tantrum like autists at a joke
>DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The only trend there is that Passion of the Christ got shit on by critics, and very few of those critics are Jewish. Believe me when I say, you're retarded. Stop drawing conclusions, your brain isn't capable of correctly organizing information. There are no smart neonazis. If you were smart you would understand simple elements of logical reasoning such as avoiding biases.

"Critics" are godless heathens.

>It's a pure (((Cohen)))cidence got, don't let it bother you.

Every time.

>What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac
Really, how so?

Is it also a "coincidence" that nearly all of the negative reviews are made by non-Jews? Extremists don't seem to understand that you can't just cherry pick information and draw conclusions from it. That one realization and Sup Forums would disappear overnight, it's honestly remarkable how dumb you are.

How many JIDF shills are still on Sup Forums? You just have stepped it up after the election, right?

>using human reasoning skills is "shilling"

so why don't you attack jews? jews are 2% of the population yet are vastly over represented in every part of usa society, including government. perhaps it's no coincidence the nose dive the usa has taken in recent years. continue being a good goy though and smash those evil whiteys

>jews exists
>the do stuff
>they might say things I disagree with

Ho do we stop this?

Why are you suing civic nationalists as an insult to neo-nazis?

>Jews are massively overrepresented in 'x' harmful social movement

>Don't worry goy it's just a coincidence

Every time.

The number of fallacies you spew whenever you press your fat fingers to the keyboard is too much to deal with, you are fundamentally broken. Jews would be expected to be over-represented relative to their raw population numbers since they have a vastly higher IQ than other groups. Their true expected representation in positions of import is significantly higher than 2% if you take into consideration all variables. You're an idiot, stop posting.

people think the violence is dialed up to an unreasonable level when historians confirm that the romans were as brutal as depicted in the passion of the christ.

Well during His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Did they want a movie about a guy being tortured to death to be PG or something? How is "it's too graphic" a valid criticism?

Because of people like this

This. There are people who find a moral and intellectual high ground by discrediting a film jist because of the topic. These are the same people who hypocritically love The Last Temptation of the Christ because of its non-canon portrayal of ol' JC.

Hmmm, except the average Israeli IQ is just 95.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Guess it must be nepotism then, huh? Ashkenazi inbreeding only accounts for so much. Enjoy your Tay Sachs Shlomo.

Obviously because the critics wants little white babies to die. Remember, we are living in our last days. Being a white man is an offense and will continue to be so unless we are all redpilled.

Thanks for this thread, OP. It strenghtens the cause. Remember: anti-racist is a code for anti-white.

cause of all the muslims

>My totally reliable non-biased statistics spoke

I want to believe that this guy is real

>Statistics aren't real if they don't agree with my world view goy

You see why people are naturally inclined to hate you kikes, right?

It's shit like this.

USA is full of niggers and still manages 98, no excuse.

Israel was created for the dumb chad jews, the smart ones are staying in Europe

Ash are 110 and the arab jews are 80s-90s ish. Funny think is that they're mixing in kikeland.

This. I know neonazis are fucking retarded, but TRY using logical reasoning for a second and consider that your source might be biased and you should just take my word that Jews have higher IQs.

>The average IQ in Israel is 95

>But..but my specific inbred group of kikes are 5 points higher than the average white so..soo

Sorry Shlomo

Well may I remind you that statisticS are just a sample and they have failed to predict results. They are not the absolute truth as not all of Israel population took the test, not all of Israel population is Jewish and not all jews live in Israel.

I'm still mad that they gave the role of Jesus to a white fuck. They keep doing it!

Israel is at 94 according to the lastest data by Lynn actually

They are getting dumber

everyone is

Critics are jaded or underpaid.

Probably why their stranglehold on the west is faultering so quickly. They're getting worse at their Jewish tricks and the goyim are fighting back.

I genuinely think there might be another round of mass expulsions in the next few decades. They've already milked the Holocaust lie to death and people are sick of it, their usary and currency manipulation will be next.

It depends on how you measure it t b h. Jews have similar IQ to other Europeans except verbal IQ, which is higher. On average of course.

"If I reply to everyone I'll get some desperate (you)s!"

just 9in case nobody said it; Jewish critics

Sounds like you're conflating neo-nazi propaganda with reality. If you believe anything you read on Sup Forums, you're being duped and you're also propbably retarded.

There's far, far more negative reviews than there are Jewish critics, so that's wrong at even a cursory glance

>person of average or above intelligence hears about jews and banking
>looks it up
>all the huge bankers are either white christians or chinese en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

What then? You fail to account for the fact that all of your beliefs are lies and only inbred retards share them.

>Pure coincidence goy

Remember when JIDF used to be subtle?

HSBC are British Rotschild branch. Bank founded by Jewish merchants in China and British freemasons. It's the most dirtiest bank in the world (they start with Opium Wars, finance, create triads, and untill now they involved in most money laundry cases)

And don't forget, that most Jewish capital is hide in offshores, anonimous European trusts. It's old money. that's how they finance/credit Jews in literally every country in the world (throught invest banking and banking guarantees), and that is explaining why Jewish oligarchs presents fucking everywhere

world's smartest man in history is a creationist christian
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y

the audience is too dumb to review
the critics are too bribed to review

Now do the same for central banks Shlomo.

Actual proof of bias in the industry. The film is a fantastic representation of the source material, from effects to acting. I'm not even entirely religious myself but can see the merits of the film itself

I wonder why

ive never met a jew that wasnt a scrawny little coward that didnt stand up for himself or others

So in other words you've created a whole bunch of fan fiction in other to say Jews are the bankers, even though they objectively aren't. I don't know if you're mentally ill, retarded, or both, but you can't just make things up and say they're facts.

tbf australia, north america and south america both had no white people until a few hundred years ago

fuck off

Bias against what? Garbage movies? Passion of the Christ is terrible schlock, most people agree.

>ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIITE

Is that so? Can you explain why the Talmud refers to Jews as "god's chosen people" and everyone else as gentiles who are there to serve jews?

Bias against a film on Christianity. The film was good, most (((people))) have an agenda

Artists are obnoxious pretentious faggots
And critics are bitter failed artists

See why?

You are very clearly the one with the agenda

it is whiter than the usa though
i've been to both countries

Can you explain why more than 50% of Jews don't even believe god exists? Can you explain why 50-80% of Jews intermarry if they think they're "god's chosen"? Fat retard.