This guys gets on my nerves, he is a nothing...

This guys gets on my nerves, he is a nothing, he accomplished nothing so far and yet he acts like he is the savior of Europe.

Attached: 220px-Emmanuel_Macron_in_Tallinn_Digital_Summit._Welcome_dinner_hosted_by_HE_Donald_Tusk._Handshake_ (220x317, 18K)

This.
He's just the average french.

charismatic people can afford to act that way, just accept your new overlord you omega male

L'Empereur

pls annex us Macron

Attached: 2123143255.jpg (412x351, 20K)

Charisma is not only a natural predisposition, look at all the famous charismatic people, they all accomplished something, this guy has not. He is just arrogant.

Le succès engendre la jalousie...

Fuck off Romanian

He has been in office for a year you retard, and he's accomplished more with reforms than Hollande in his entire mandate. OP is only right because he's referring to Europe.

He looks weird and has punchable fucking face.

t. Di Maio
Fuck off, long live President Macron!

What about those work reforms? And isn't he stepping up efforts to report unwanted migrants?

>they all accomplished something, this guy has not
yeah he just became president of a country, i mean pffft anyone could do that

He has a really degenerate look about him. The (fake?) email leaks about him ordered party drugs I totally believed just from the look of his face.

Italy will regret questioning the overlord

Attached: 1518631444260.jpg (395x395, 104K)

Vive l'empereur

Attached: soon.png (1280x651, 171K)

>he accomplished nothing so far
Yeah, nothing except
>Reduce unemployment to it's lowest level since the crisis
>Regain the global market's trust in France to the point where major companies like Disney, Facebook and Twitter are willing to make massive investments
>Regain the European Market's trust to the point where the EBA will move from London to Paris, effectively making it the EU's new primary financial hub
>Reform French labor law in monster reforms that were deemed impossible, with very little protest in an otherwise strike-happy country
>Reform the administration itself, halving the number of parliamentarians so discussion can be more streamlined and giving the president the option to launch a referendum if parliamentary debate takes too long
>Secure a de facto Franco-Indian alliance, which includes a new batch of Rafale sales after the first batch's sale has been completed
>Secured French influence in Ghana
>Got Ireland to promise joining the Francophonie in the long term, empowering that whole "parallel globalization" thing the French have been pushing for
All that in only his first year. That's more than Hollande during his entire presidency.

>yet he acts like he is the savior of Europe
His European plans have amounted to nothing right now, because he just stamped a new party out of the ground. He's already making plans to take Brussels by storm, and it all depends on his ability to repeat what he did in Paris during the French elections in Brussels during the EU elections. He wants to make a new movement for those upset by the old movements, and empower it by stealing away the most hopeful and talented candidates from both left and right.

Attached: 1438702360131.png (206x164, 40K)

Pretty cool, I wish foreign news outlets wrote more about him. Instead BBC focuses on Trumps tweets.

Lao Zi was right. If your government is working well, you don't notice it.

That colgate is a huge ouiaboo nutsucker and I wouldn't trust him if he told me it was raining outside.

do you do it for free

Everything he said is right and can be verified beside :

>EBA will move from London to Paris, effectively making it the EU's new primary financial hub
Dubious
>Reform the administration itself, halving the number of parliamentarians so discussion can be more streamlined and giving the president the option to launch a referendum if parliamentary debate takes too long
Still on discussion with the senate

>EBA will move from London to Paris, effectively making it the EU's new primary financial hub
This one is actually true although it was decided ""randomly""

> Future homes for the agency that were being considered were Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris, Prague, Vienna and Warsaw. In the end, Paris was selected by drawing of lots to house the EBA

really makes you think

Attached: activateit.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Ça (this).

obviously you can't understand his complicated brain

I know Paris got EBA, but affirming Paris will be the new primary financial hub is dubious.

Sure it remains to be verified

I mean, it's pretty funny to me the amount of cocksucking he gets. No reason to be butthurt about it, if he's dumb all will backfire sooner or later

TU SEI RICCHIONE
COME MACRONNE
IBBRIDO
COME MACRONNE

Attached: emmanuel-macron-et-l-armee-l-operation-reconquete-20170720-2230-5fada6-0@1x.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

The harshest part will be in the following weeks/months. He's doing a lot of work/retirement reforms at once. We will have massive strikes in the coming days. If he manages to get through that, his presidency will be a success.

Also he unlocked some pretty massive research grants.

>>Secured French influence in Ghana
I doubt that since both Ghana and Nigeria never like the French. The president of Ghana shitted on both Macron and the west on video during their little conference a few months back.

Attached: 1427921287427.png (890x572, 720K)

You will get fucked anyway thanks to the new french