Explain this shit

explain this shit

Fat chicks went out of fashion over 50 years ago. What don't you understand?

I like how fat landwhales compare themselves to any of the women on the bottom

I bet the woman who made this collage is a fat whale who doesn't even look anywhere close to the bottom row line

I'm "curvey!"

>mfw people blame men for this when the fashion industry that pushes anorexic body types is made up only of women and gay men

Twiggy.
You forgot Twiggy.

Anyway, it's because models are actresses now.

none of those women are attractive

I should explain. Bottom row were Pin-Up models, not runway models like top row. Big difference.

Dick girls > thin girls > fat girls

Prove me wrong

I, for one, welcome our new asexual user brother into the fold.

>paparazzi pictures vs. staged professional pictures
yes that's a fair comparison

>get to point of no return
>see penis

I wouldn't know what to do bros

Prior to the Great Society (re: 1968) being skinny was associated with poverty and being unable to afford food and being more plump was associated with wealth. This is why we call rich people "fat cats." Nowadays due to welfare and foodstamps, being fat is more associated with eating unhealthy and being inactive, while being thinner is associated with being an active member of society.

This is 100% fact and it's been written about on an academic level and the trend is observed globally and shifts upon differing cultures.

Marilyn is a fat cunt

Just bend her over and start plowing. Just be courteous and give her a handjob

around 20 years ago

This. The average woman can't compete otherwise.

I for one wouldn't do butt stuff because anal is honestly fucking gross but I would definitely dry hump "her" somewhere

>curvy-vs-skinny.jpg

This is where you went wrong. "Skinny" isn't hot, fit is. As is THICC. Many body types are extremely attractive. I like tig ol' bitties and DFC. A fat booty and a tight ass. What isn't, and never was hot, are landwhales. Curves have to go in the correct direction. This guy gets it.

>because anal is honestly fucking gross

t.underage

it's a not-so-hidden secret that 90% of things women blame on the patriarchy are actually propagated by other women
>women complain it's unfair and costly to have to wear makeup - men say they prefer girls without/with less makeup - "OMG we don't wear it for you you misogynistic pigs!"
>women complain about slut-shaming - most men who aren't insecure idiots barely care as long as the woman doesn't cheat, but hang around women enough and hear them all call their hot friends sluts out of jealousy
>women complain about unfair body standards despite women being the most important people in the fashion industry and controlling trends
>meanwhile, making fun of a guy for being fat is perfectly fine
>women complain about their objectification in media- ignoring Ken dolls, the covers of every romance novel and characters like He-Man

But don't try and bring it up, it's not worth it

I might be retarded but I feel like this feels better than actual penetration. Like humping on a girls inner thigh or rubbing the area around the vagina. I don't know

Enjoy your smelly pink sock

It doesn't, I categorically promise you
It's almost impossible to finish by just dry-humping or humping their thigh

I literally just did last night

???
Maybe there's something wrong with your peener?

You can also apply this with gender roles. Women have serious case of double think

>what are enemas and scented lube

Stop being a virgin

It's more a rich, dark shade of mauve than pink...

giv board-fu

>he doesn't like anal
>therefore he's a virgin
Stop projecting you weirdly obsessed anal guy. There's literally nothing wrong with a vagina. If your girl is too loose or not tight enough or whatever, you should probably start having second thoughts

I've had bad experiences. Enemas are cool and all, but you need to use it twice to be sure all is evacuated.

If we're posting old ladies I prefer Hillary Duff.

turn 360 and moonwalk out of there.

it was the Greeks they invented gayness

I've never fucked ass, but I've eaten ass plenty of times (after a shower of course). I can see why someone wouldn't want to tempt fate and risk clean bedsheets with an assfuck, but to pretend like it's immature to prefer pussy sex is retarded.

When gay right happened and gays started infiltrating media.
Not even trolling.

>men say they prefer girls without/with less makeup
That's a symptom of autism btw.

god she aged so fucking well

ohh my virgin virgin frend
you dont dry hump you gotta get lubrication
its the same concept as a tit job
but with ther thighs

Holy shit she is cute. What is her name?

what a cutie pie.
what's her name bros?

Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon

delet this

>her

Ok.

I want you to tell me how that isn't a girl.

who is SHE?

You should watch to the 2 or 3 second mark

She's over 18. That makes her a woman, you peado shitlord!

I watched all of it. She's all woman and all beautiful.

Girls don't have penises

watch when he lifts the skirt, something is off bro

what did she mean by this?

Oh I see what you're trying to say now. I think you're confusing masculine and feminine penises though. Girls can have feminine penises. I see why you would be confused though lol

I don't know, his penis is kind of a warning for me

>retard doesn't know about girls (boy), feminine penises or boipussies

>is unironically on tinder
>posts feet pics
the only girl over 18 that's worth it

lol what a fucking square. live a little

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

There's nothing wrong with being a homosexual. Just please don't try and force others into your weird fetish

Beat 'em to death, then claim to be Muslim so you avoid jail time.

uhh..

>compare random paparazzi photos of unprepared celebs to professionally photographed models
Ugh

If it's good enough for Lions, the Kings of the Jungle, it's good enough for me.

A little gayness between bros never hurt anyone.

>she

Fashion models are skinny because designer clothes objectively look better on skinny people

most girls are chubby now though, even most actresses are pretty unfit

lmao feet are so funny!

she's so qt, I'd honestly suck that for her. It's still straight though since she's a girl

Bы пeдик

It's funny that roasties claim traps are gay.

Good one?

It's time to turn off the computer.

>Muh plus size icon Marilyn Monroe
>"So what size was Marilyn Monroe actually? Luckily, many of her dresses, carefully preserved, are still around to measure off of. Further, one of her dress makers also chimed in with exact measurements he took. Those measurements were 5 ft. 5.5 inches tall; 35 inch bust; 22 inch waist (approximately 2-3 inches less than the average American woman in the 1950s and 12 inches less than average today); and 35 inch hips, with a bra size of 36D. Her weight fluctuated a bit through her career, usually rising in times of depression and falling back to her normal thereafter, but her dressmaker listed her as 118 pounds and the Hollywood studios tended to list her between 115-120 lbs."

Women complain that the difference between the average woman and the average model has increased dramatically since the 1950s. What they neglect to mention is this difference is cause by the average woman being a fat piece of shit on 2017. Just look at all the women on tinder and such that claim to be 'foodies'.

>My face when women think stuffing your face is a hobby

>>My face when women think stuffing your face is a hobby

Curvy is popular again

>tfw a tranny has a bigger dick than you

Oh the humanity.

See
"Curvey" has lost all meaning and it's just a word fatties use because they don't want to describe their body type as FAT

If it means not dealing with feminism bullshit I'd take a dickgirl in a heartbeat.

just get a blowjob

Not memeing, what is her name? I desperately need more of her.

>fridge on the left
>hank hill ass on the right

the absolute state of women

They're just jealous that they're becoming obsolete. Breeding is their only important use atm.

white* women

wish all cunts would look like this famalam

I was expecting a dick

This

just kill yourself already homo

>22 inch waist (approximately 2-3 inches less than the average American woman in the 1950s and 12 inches less than average today

what went wrong?

Feminism

>anons getting triggered by imaginary comments

I don't see anywhere in the image stating they were fat. But they were thiccer.

Why was excess lumps of lard ever considered attractive in the first place?

post more dick girls

This shit is just heart breaking at this point man

Ask the Jew media

Sad she was forced to become a Jew when she married that rich Jew guy just like Steven Spielberg wife had to.

Left is a typical Northern girl today, rights are most likely trash from the South typical Confederate states

Medically confirmed autist here. I prefer no makeup (genuine no makeup, not "natural" makeup).