Crossover episodes done right

>crossover episodes done right

Did I do thaaaat

>It's a Disney buys ABC so all the shows go to Disneyland for some inexplicable reason episode.

what about crossover seasons?

Can anyone truly crossover as hard as the TGIF lineup setup could? I feel like there should have been some saturday cartoon crossovers but I'm drawing a blank.

Not sure if hanna-barbera is too incestuous to be a true crossover.

He probably wants to fuck her right there

>that episode where Stephanie comes downstairs in a crop top because some other slut has been a bad influence on her

Are you kidding? He probably did. Repeatedly. With th approval and encouragement of the producers. Is the fact that Hollywood is pedo central unknown to you?

BLACKED

You just know

does sitcom/movie crossover count?

Former limo driver for crocodile dundee, young Carl became a cop in new york where he locked up the ghostbusters before an incident where he shot a kid and transferred to LA. Working for internal affairs under assumed names he eventually settled down with his family in chicago.

>watching this ever
Fuck off.

did he do that?

Literally everyone watched that shit in the 90s, there were like a dozen sitcoms through the 80s-90s that were just the big shit on tv.

DOUBLE DOWN ON THE BBC JUST LIKE YOU FUCKING MOTHER DOES

WHY DONT YOU COME GET SOME BBC UP YOUR ASS LITTLE BITCH

they look cute together desu

AW YEAH SHE WANTS THAT BBC MUST HAVE LEARNED THAT FROM YOUR MOM

What's up with censoring Kramer's face?

he said nigger once

I know, but are they seriously distancing themselves from him like that? Sounds kinda silly.

HES THINKNG ABOUT ELAINE GETTING THAT SWEET BBC AND HES LIKE DAMN BITCH GIVE ME SOME OF THAT BBC I CRAVE IT JUST LIKE ANONS MOM WHOS PROBABLY DEAD BECAUSE EVERY user CLAIMS THEIR MOM IS DEAD WHEN YOU POINT OUT ANONS MOMS LOVE OF BBC

yeah man, they're (((hollywood))) types.

they are mocking nignogs attempts to influence control of jewish media.

So that censoring is not "official" then, and just some memester's prank? That's good.

I thought the Homicide/Law & Order crossover episodes were alright.

did that lil white girl get the BBC?

Nah, the fat sucker couldn't fit in her pussy. Way too undeveloped for that. She did suck him off though.

That was my favorite family matters episode. Myra was top tier cutie.

>Myra
F

this works.. plus when he talks about accidentally shooting a kid, it could have been steve