Clint Eastwood plays the """hero"""

>Clint Eastwood plays the """hero"""
>His character fights for the confederates and kills a bunch of union men

So i'm supposed to enjoy watching a racist slave supporter kill a bunch of honorable freedom fighters? The fact that this film was loved by 70s critics just shows how far America has come since then.

u din e'en tri

Yeah? That's how it went. Missourians in the civil war were mostly just killing Kansans nonstop and the reverse is true. It was an excuse for feuding and both sides were sort of in the right at some point or another. True Anti-Hero outside of the capeshit.

>kill his wife and kid for no reason
>honorable freedom fighters

I watched this recently but recognised the dean from animal house and couldn't take it seriously after that.

don't watch dirty harry

There were several border massacres and then counter-massacres in response then counter-counter-massacres. It was some serious hatfield & mccoy shit.

Also the Missourians massacred/warred against the Mormons when they thought Missouri was legit garden of eden. Kicked their asses right out.

Midwest don't play.

He didn't fight for the Confederates you stupid nigger, he fought against the Union. The Missouri bushwhackers were never part of the Confederate army, but were a response to Union soldiers operating under Union General Order No. 28 that basically allowed them to rape any Confederate woman they wanted and the Confiscation Act of 1862 that let them loot any Confederate home. Josey was just an apolitical farmer until the Union soldiers showed up.

>nigger
Stopped reading right there. I dont need to finish to know that your argument or whatever you're spewing is total bullshit.

>stopped reading meme
We all know you finished reading the entire post, had no retort, and then pretended to get pissy at the word nigger. What a niggery thing to do, nigger.

>So i'm supposed to enjoy watching a racist slave supporter kill a bunch of honorable freedom fighters?
He literally has an indian sidekick in that film

BTFO

pic related

Nucucks really make my dick itch.

It's a movie you fucking cunt. Grow up.

You weren't a slave, and none of your black friends were slaves...so stop fucking virtue signalling like a fucking faggot and enjoy a well made fucking film.

Pleb.

>autistic infantilised capeshitter can't comprehend the difference between a protagonist and a hero

>Union General Order No. 28
Man, that's a load of hogwash. You're taking an order Butler issued in the occupation of New Orleans broadly out of context and applying it to every theater of the war, which never happened. Learn real history instead of the revisionist folk lore the South churns out.

BASEDwood is the GOAT

Right, the Missouri bushwhackers fought the Kansas bushwhackers who were straight up bandits. They occasionally fought the union troops too.

>three pistols
>two hands

what

>the Union didn't commit mass rape during the Civil War

Here's some reading material for you, fampai.

"South Carolina Civilians in Sherman's Path: Stories of Courage Amid Civil War Destruction"; Karen Stokes

“The hard hand of war, Union military policy toward southern civilians, 1861-1865”; Mark Grimsley

"The Story the soldiers wouldn't tell - Sex in the Civil War"; Thomas P. Lowry MD

“Tara revisited, women, war and the plantation legend"; C.Clinton

"Bitterly Divided: The South's Inner Civil War"; Professor David Williams

“The Diary of Miss Emma Holmes” LA State University Press

“Sherman’s March Through the Carolinas”; John G.Barrett

Now don't ever respond to me or my wife's Confederacy ever again.

>work at walmart
>on break looking through cheap movie bin
>trashy looking guy walks up to bin and picks up The Outlaw Josey Wales
>"Oh man that's a good one!"
>I do a fake chuckle out of politeness
>He gets quiet while looking down
>Looks at me
>"Hey man... do you promise not to get me in trouble if i tell you something?"
>"I guess it depends what it is"
>"Man do you have like 10 dollars i been sleeping under a tree the past 3 days please I'll do anything I'll wash your car with my shirt"

I told him he shouldn't come around here asking for money. That fag even wore a cross necklace to get more sympathy.

Anyway that's what I always think about when I see anything about this movie. Never seen the actual film.

Whooped em again, didn't we Josey?

>on landwhale safari at walmart
>see two homeless people chatting over movie bin
>turns out one of them is in a ratty blue vest and feels superior to the other for making $5/hr
>mfw

DELETE THIS