WEW WTF were D&D thinking ?

WEW WTF were D&D thinking ?

Im glad this didn't made it to the final cut...

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXgxdPHRXg
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g
youtube.com/watch?v=_spDOLCj67s
youtube.com/watch?v=k0bp32opLxI
youtu.be/TtXFkctsG6g?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXgxdPHRXg

>Im glad this didn't made it to the final cut...
I know this was made just for laughs but no joke, this dialogue would actually have served Littlefinger much better because he is standing strong on his own here and not begging like a little bitch

Damnit I thought it would be the more realistic pasta where he actually says things Littlefinger would

Think again SHANSHA

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor. I shuppoze that would be acceptable as well.

If D&D were good writers then we would have gotten this

>Littlefinger proudly correcting Sansa and then telling her to kill him after redpilling everyone in the room, and thus people in the room would take Littlefinger's side for being modest and not a cry baby

We could get this instead we got YASSSS SMUG GOBLIN MY LADY SHANSHA ASKED YOU A QUESITON SMUG SMILE :))) HAHAHA KILL HIM WITHOUT SENTENCE

>And good writing.. I shuppoze.. THAts off the table as well

It needs the plane scene music

>tfw actions like that have no consequences anymore
I mean seriously. Sansa is not that good of a leader that all the other lords simply ignore the fact that she lied about Lysa. Or that she just slit a man's throat in the throne room.
Also, didn't she collude with the Lannisters at one point and then married into the house Bolton who betrayed the Stark family?

>in the navy seals
every time, that delivery

I feel like skipping the 8th season but the meme game is too strong.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g

>vocaroo thread for littlefinger impressions
>some random user comes out of nowhere and delivers a 1:1 impression with all the right inflections
how did he do it? it was like aiden gillen was really on Sup Forums

holy shit that was cancerous to watch, I thought this was serious until the copypasta
I'm glad I'm not watching this show
that face she makes just made me think she's an incredibly unlikable little shit
am I right or wrong in thinking that?

Arya is currently an anime character with all the too perfect to die mojo that comes along with it

This played so incredibly perfectly together.
True kino

youtube.com/watch?v=_spDOLCj67s

I watched the first 3 episodes and it just wasn't for me, because I don't love the whole "EVERY CHARACTER YOU LOVE DIES" thing that people kept telling me and I'm put off by the normie fanbase, so I didn't bother to keep watching
all of the threads lately talking about Jon Snow and the Emilia Clarke girl I forget the name of because I remember everybody calling her Khaleesi and then reading on Sup Forums some meme about when people call her Khaleesi when it's just her title or some shit. Anyways I've forgotten her actual name, but finding out that they get together in the last episodes just seems like an extremely forced commercial ending
but I haven't watched the show, so what do I know?

the show was pretty good when it followed the books, but the books aren't finished so the show ran out of source material

the 2 hacks responsible for adapting it then had to make up their own story which was and is complete shit and just panders to the faggot fanbase that just want to see their favorite characters win

everything good about the show is dead

10/10

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=k0bp32opLxI

youtu.be/TtXFkctsG6g?t=13

Actual thread theme