Why didn't you guys tell me how fucking good this movie is?

Why didn't you guys tell me how fucking good this movie is?

we didn't wanna lie

Whiplash gets nominated for best picture and Gone Girl doesn't, explain this shit to me.

it's shit

>two tripfags in a row

Can you idiots stop embarrassing yourself? Tripcodes haven't been a thing in years. You're trying to be an active and known contributor but literally nobody gives a fuck

Gone Girl was way too pulpy to be considered, Whiplash was just your average 'i'm gonna be the very best' movie

This.

They'll never stop. Just ignore them or shitpost with their trip to piss those pathetic morons off. In any case, sage.

Men who think that uppity feminist writers are marriage material deserve to be wrongfully accused of murder.

PSA: Hitchcuck is bad and this clone was worse.

What the fuck is wrong with you

When it first came out we had few threads on it. Sup Forums liked it and so do I.
There's some pretty bad dialogue in it at some parts but overall its top notch

she wasn't so much feminist as Amy-ist, having bought into the messiah complex her parents gave her. in the book she's outright savage to other women (as is the case w/ most women)

nick's a dumb normie who got what he deserved ofc

Taylor Swift learned a lot from this movie.

i tried but you didn't listen

Literally the perfect wife.

it's shit

It actually got a ton of threads when it came out. As you might imagine, Sup Forums loved it for having a manipulative bitch antagonist

sage yourself you serial autistic shitposter

It's Fincher, you should have known he only makes kino

people are plebs. it should've won for best picture, lead actress, editing, cinematography, score, and directing

very wrong opinions

It's the Finch. Never doubt him.

Lmao, you are unirocally retarded and you never met a female IRL.

haha just kidding this movie is like soooo good people be like "who david fincher i don't watch that art shit" niggas dont know indie shit like me, that psychological shit i love that shit

and when ben affleck went down yaaaaass finally we get that shit take notes hollywood xD

who knew barney was so crazy haha

people are plebs.

Because nobody on this board likes movies anymore. Everybody is a hack according to Sup Forums

but gone girl is a perfect girl lmao, she is working for an opposite effect

>nobody makes movies anymore. Everybody is a hack
fixed that for you

>female bad guy who is a lying whore and a major bitch
Only deluded MRA losers liked this movie or thought it was realistic in any way

you have to be kidding me

sjw legbeard worship pikes character

>who david fincher
>don't watch that art shit
David Fincher is one of the most popular directors of our time. Every middle-school kid, every college faggot, hell, even a few Stacys know about Fight Club and Se7en.
No one pretends to like Gone Girl because it was made by some obscure, out-there director. People honestly liked the movie.
You're just being a moron here

I know right? I fucking hate Damien Chazelle. whose dicks did he have to suck to be nominated two years for best movie with some shit tier films. I get it, La La Land is yet another nostalgia trip for tumblrinas. But whiplash had zilch.

yeah exactly, it's shit for normalfags

fincher needs a wake up call

turned it off after 10 mins on account of it being total gaahbage, boring, poorly acted and just really fucking shit.
>movie about women being cold-blooded disloyal psychopaths
m8 i've had enough of that experience IRL. I don't need fleck to tell me about it.

"The Finch" makes average, popcorn films. Don't get me wrong I love his movies but he'll hardly be kino-tier.

This is the perfect example of the people who enjoy Gone Girl: girlfriends and wives who feel the urge to project their own insecurities about their partners.

I didn't think it was that great. It wasn't a bad movie but nothing special imo. Affleck always seems to play the same character no matter how it's written.

Why is she so lewd?

Maybe because youre, what, 3 years late? Fucking retard OP, are we just supposed to permanently talk about and recommend every good film thats ever come out?

classic example of female writing
>short haired bartender brunette with glasses says something edgy with "fuck" in a deadpan voice

the entire movie is cancer

>twincest
Her and ben should've fucked

TL;DW The moral of the story is to never limit yourself to only one mistress

>that one film Emily Rajfsjfjaow was in

were you not here in 2014? that'd be why you dumb newfag

>Every middle-school kid, every college faggot, hell, even a few Stacys know about Fight Club and Se7en
but they don't know who david fincher is

What kino–tier flicks have thou released, user

Good thing women are only as evil, but not as smart as this flick would have you believe.

Wait, that Emily? didnt recognize her with her clothes on

For the record, I did.

noone gone post it? alright ill take one for the team

ew.

>he doesnt like puffies
shit taste

was her name the result of senseless keyboard mashing?

Also I would have intercourse with this member of the opposite sex if you catch my drift

it's fine

Those cum–on–me–tits

>
>not posting carries luscious thighs
One job anno....one freaking job