today is my birthday I didnt even get a good morning from mum

>Ah it's beginning to rain
>No, I don't think so
>No, it's raining alright

This hits waaay to close to home

Move out faggot

Tired of life.

happy birthday, brother

Atleast you have someone asking you anything.
All interaction I have is mostly here right on this godforsaken board.

As cliche as that line is, it's tremendously accurate. I gave the same response just yesterday and so did another friend when I asked why they were going home so early. It also just might be this 110 heat wave.

I'll just myself now.

It's insane how little people gives a shit about your depression, then pretends to be sorry and sad when you finally kill yourself.

No one ever cares about me, never calls me, but when I'll kill myself I'm sure everyone will say some shit like "If only I knew".

w-we're gunna make it, right?

normalfags ruined perception of depression.

dubs of truth

Happy brithday, user

>no one calls me boohoo no one cares about me boohoo
You're no special snowflake user. Most of us here are friendless kissless virgins who don't have regular day to day human interactions.
If not getting attention from others alone is enough for you to kill yourself then you're pretty pathetic.

Some days I wonder if anyone will ever be happy to see me. People say to not depend on others and to just focus on yourself, but it's hard to see the point in living where there's no warmth at all.

Have you ever reached out to someone else? Why would people call you or care about you when you make no effort with them? Do expect people to pick up on your body language and mannerisms and somehow deduct that you plan on killing yourself? If you want help stop being such a complacent retard and go get it. No wonder you're depressed when all you're doing is waiting for someone else to take the initiative to make you feel better.

You're projecting so much, I know how insignificant I am, thanks, I'm not 15 anymore. And I'm not depressed because "boohoo no one calls me", I'm depressed because I've been sexually abused many times in my youth and incapable of thinking about sex without having a fucking panic attack and now that I'm an adult I can't connect with people because I have insane trust issues.

I'm wearing a mask everyday, solving people's problems and at the end of the when I had to go to the PH no one called me.

THAT'S what I meant when I said "no one is calling me boohoo", asshole.

I have no one because I became insufferable because of my mood swings (medication being a part of that), I'm only a patient in my doctors' eyes and while they're being supportive they're nothing friends.

>I'm wearing a mask everyday

I hope your name is Lisa.
youtu.be/h02U2T2BpcQ

But why would anyone call you? Do you ever call them? Do you ever reach out to others in your free time?
Why would someone "care" and call you if you don't care or call them?

happy birthday user

>another friend
>going home so early
:/

Shut up, faggot. Kys or move on.

No one here cares.

there's no jobs in a 50 mile radius

>start year as 20 year old virgin
> This is my year guys
>Already September

Day of the rope soon

That's my point: I DID help them many times for free, when they were down, needed money or a hand to move stuff, I never asked for anything in return, when of them was in the hospital because of an accident I called, I cared, in spite of my depression that was already a huge thing back then, I don't pretend I was the best of friends, but I was there, actively. But apparently being in a PH isn't fashionable enough.

go fuck yourself

go back to the GoT general you cancer

>start year as a 26yo touchless virgin
>still a touchless virgin and soon 27

goddamnit

Not a big deal at all. I lost it last year at 24. It wont magically solve your depression or esteem issues

>ah, it is raining again
>what? it is not raining
>yes... yes, it is

>you all right user?
>yeah, just tried

>It wont magically solve your depression or esteem issues

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy birthday user

Figure out what interest are you truly passionate about and follow it to death.
Make your hobby/interest the reason why you wake up in the morning, no matter is it making music, carving wood, painting, writing whatever.
No amount of calls or people who will sort of care about you will ever make you truly happy (the film Oslo, August 31st has a great representation of that), you have to be happy and content with yourself first and foremost, no matter how cliche and cheesy it sounds it's true.
Don't make your state of well being dependant on others.

Also start lifting, running and eating right, following a strict routine will help you more than any pill or doctor in the long term.

Fellas we gotta keep doing the little daily tasks and not randomly quit for no reason