Game of Thrones

took it too far!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#/media/File:CousinMarriageWorld.svg
usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Legal if it does not provoke public scandal
What?

>legal for same-sex siblings and minors
fucking homosexual pedophile euroshits

Nah its actually pretty funny. Its basically them saying "look we dont care what you do, just done force us to look at your inbred children".

Actually in Spain is only legal between consensual adults

>legal for minors
>Germany and Greece

There's a million Muslim jokes there.

As I get older I realise the twatheads who run government have no fucking authentic God-given right to tell me how I live my life. I'm no sister fucker, but what the red countries imply is that a fucking copper can get a warrant to break down your fucking bedroom door and take you away for something you did which is none of their business. Italy is the only country that has it right. Unless it affects other people detrimentally, the government and the leftist commie cronies that run it can FUCK OFF. DONT TREAD ON ME, FUCKHEADS.

I really want to know if legal means they just forgot to pass a law against it like Washington and bestiality. Or if some brave politician decided to lead the fight for sister fucking.

>no data
How?

And they can't marry nor have children btw

One fucking country dude.

Welcome to the faggoty world where the Legislative branch is worried and considerate about appearances and the backlash from the eternal (((media))) when making laws.

In Maryland is ok as long as you don't vaginal sex.

>Or if some brave politician decided to lead the fight for sister fucking.

it's traditional in germanic states that you can fuck your cousins since medieval times.

in russia not amongst slavs, but because kebab traditionally fucks their own cousins you can't make it illegal else they would durka.

based greece

This is for sibling though. Meaning brother sister, or bro-bro, sis-sis. Fucking your cousin is legal in most of the world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#/media/File:CousinMarriageWorld.svg

What's the point then?

It's fine just don't rub out faces in it. DADT basically.

I had no idea that shit was illegal in Finland. It's not like they can monitor it but i'm a bit surprised.

irish subhumans

Because you guys usually fuck your siblings, or what?

>the absolute state of france

In Spain the age of consent is 13.

>incest is ok as long as it's between same sex sibilings
what?!
Ok between sisters, but between brothers is too gay for me

No it's weird that there is a rule that siblings can't fuck. I understand law that doesn't allow them to marry or have kids but illegal sex seems a bit arbitrary no?

>all those non-dark green "countries"

Disgusting barbarians

Fucking your cousin is okay, here in Italy we even have a say for that.
>Non c'è cosa più divina che scoparsi la cugina
It rhymes so it's a shit translation, but it means "there's nothing more divine than fucking your cousin".

Try 16

I'm assuming it's so you can legally punish any brother and sister who create a genetic abomination of Ptolemaic proportions.

There are very strong laws against it because they are so concerned about inbreeding, which is a serious concern in all Scandinavian countries.

It's still kind of counterproductive though, it's basically impossible to not be at least distantly related to anyone you are dating if you are both native Scandinavian.

It makes sense user, the worst thing that can come out of an incest is inbred monsters.
Faggots can't breed so it's okay if they fuck(as long as they can't adopt).

No, because no form of birth control is 100% effective, and this is better than the state forcing someone to have an abortion.

In almost every african country homosexuality is legal between women but illegal for men, where death is the maximum punishment for it.

>all those small countries like iceland where this could be a serious problem
>no data
what did they mean by this?

>no form of birth control is 100% effective

ovary/womb removal is so is castration.

It's not

Where the fuck do you come up with this shit? I'm from a small village in Norway, and I've never heard of this being a problem.

Maybe the laws arent readily availeable in english online.

Just blowjobs/clamslurping and anal, bro

iceland eliminated down syndrome through abortion, i'm sure that if any incest babies come out with horns or tails they'll sweep it under the rug in a similar fashion

i think he meant "potentially". Haven't heard this being problem in finland either but with countries that have 5mil people it could be a problem compared to countries with tens of million. Then again there's India.

Having a law this this seems like a waste of a law.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

I may have exaggerated but I still think my point stands.

Ikke bekymre, user er bare en idiot

iceland has 50k people. It's not really the same.

>legal for same sex siblings

lol, vause they're already degenerate

>Comparing Iceland, a small island with most of it's population centred around one city to a large land area with around 25 million inhabitants
No user, your point does not stand.

>norway
>25 million habitants
what?

Scandinavia you dumbfuck.

>Spain raised the age of consent from 13 to 16 in 2013

Forgive me for not being up to speed with the actions of the Spanish parliament, but don't go pretending that you didn't have the youngest age of consent in the developed world up until a couple of years ago, you bunch of perverts.

Counting Finland.

Jealous much?

>it's basically impossible to not be at least distantly related to anyone you are dating if you are both native Scandinavian.
The original user was talking about Scandinavia as a whole not just Norway

The "primitive East" and the "progressive West"