From the makers of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil

From the makers of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil

Plot: Gary who has just married Samantha the woman of his dreams, discovers that his wife's son may be the Antichrist.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt2937366/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha ha, wife's son, hahahaha. Epic meme, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Just ask your dad's wife to abort you already.

That's not the AntiChrist, it's Brian Johnson from AC/DC!

Better claim this one before reddit does

I'll watch or listen to Adam Scott in anything. Hopefully he does more episodes of U Talkin' U2 To Me?

m.imdb.com/title/tt2937366/

True story faggot

U mad

Little.Evil.2017.INTERNAL.1080p.WEB.x264-JAWN

>tfw have a wife's son
I didn't plan it but a couple years ago I had an affair and got a girl pregnant, she had my daughter and we agreed not to speak of it, not sure how she and her fiance handled it but she went ahead and had his son before they were married. He eventually left her for good and I randomly got reacquainted with her, my daughter and her son and to be honest I love all 3 of them. It's not too bad, at least they're both babies

Adam Scott stinks.

>literally had a pre-cuck agreement
LOL

>sticking with someone who cheats
lmao

>wife's son

Yeah I dont know

If I was in your position I would have to leave your wifes son in a hot car or let him play by the pool unsupervised or something

I see your point but they had a rocky relationship to begin with, he was the cheater and her and I hooked up during one of the fiances periods where he left her to hook up with a coworker or something, she always came back to him though. Oh well, we're all happy at least

Problem Child: The TV Show 2?

>letting your little girl go with idiots
Fucking idiot

I wish you the best of luck and hope
things don't work out like Sup Forums would assume

>she always came back to him though
as soon as he wants her back, she'll leave you then

What a completely pointless movie, feels like they've explored this premise twenty times already.

At least we're getting a problem child 3

>at least they're both babies

So he left her soon after she had her kids and then right after she meets up with you? I highly doubt it was random I guarantee after he pumped and dumped her she hit you up and you being the beta loser you are took her and are providing for all of them now.

Literally can't read

Kek. Thread derailed.

>Evangeline Lilly
Kino

I suppose it's a comedy, right?

Im bot even sure who cucked who in that situation

Certainly, I'm definitely going to watch it.

evangeline shows boobiebra and panty mm