Fucking leafs

Why don't we see terrorist attacks or race wars breaking out in Canada like in Europe or in the US, you'd think a country we as many minorities as Canada would be constantly under attack from allahu akbars and chimpouts

It seems that multiculturalism actually works in Canada, unlike in Europe and the US, but why is this? what's their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/rcmp-says-it-received-credible-information-on-potential-terrorist-threat-public-not-in-danger
thestar.com/news/crime/2016/08/30/victims-in-crossbow-murders-related-to-accused.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada
>273.8 sq km per 1,000 people
>4.8% South Asian, largest minority
>4% Chinese
>2.9% Black

Their secret is being decent human beings

Canada is a big mistery to me too, they used to pay people with engineers and tech degrees to move in there, two of my college friends live there and got full on welfare style incentive from the government when they arrived, tell us your secret Canada, is being a pussy that likes everything the secret?

Our immigration was strict, now it's a time bomb. We've had many attempts of terrorism stopped by police

our secret is winter, keeps the weak out

Because Canada has strict immigration laws that literally only allows upper-class and middle-class foreigners with educations, a good resume, AND families to come to the country, and our position on the globe makes it very challenging for scum to illegally immigrate. Nearly everybody who wants to come to Canada has to be put on a year long waitlist, and because most nogs, spics, and muslims (the people who statistically do the most crime) do not fit our criteria for immigration, Canada mostly gets chinks, poo in loos, and Europeans. All immigrants have to go through an orientation class, and also have to have extensive background checks.

Canada also has barely any nogs, and next to zero spics. America's crime rates are high because of niggers living in ghettos, and illegal spics crossing the border.

Europe is full of undocumented, single, 18-25 year old lower class muslim men who can literally just hop a border and be considered a citizen. The muslims that do make into Canada are 30-45 year old muslims with families, actually graduated from universities, and can fulfill jobs that aren't already filled. They have wives to quell their sexual urges and children to set an example for.

Multiculturalism is garbage, don't get me wrong, but Canada's immigration laws, and position on the planet, really allows us to cherrypick who we let in. Most people who apply to come to Canada get turned down.

Kill yourself please

>It seems that multiculturalism actually works in Canada
There are a few things you need to understand about Canada.
Firstly, real "multiculturalism" only exists in the Greater Toronto Area and other metropolitan zones, and those areas in comparison to the rest of the country are very small in size. I personally grew up in a suburb in Ontario over an hour away from the GTA and there was only one black person in my high school, I still live around the same area and I still almost never see shitskins anywhere.

Secondly we have almost no niggers in our country, near zero, I barely ever see them even around Toronto. Our immigrants are mostly from China and India and these places, although shit, are actually full of human beings and not literal gorilla-human hybrids like Africa. They get jobs, they work, they start businesses even, they just tend not to integrate, but they only ever live in urban shitholes so I don't care anyway.

Lastly, Canada has no culture in the first place unless you go to Quebec. Maybe we used to have culture, I don't know, but right now there is no "culture" at all in Canada, we're America Lite. In Europe you are surrounded by and immersed in the culture of your forefathers, here we really don't have any of that, our history is short and painfully boring, my personal genealogy is a big grab-bag of random European ethnicities (I'm like 1/4 German, 1/4 English, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 French etc...) and all my friends are the same. This lack of any identity really makes it hard for me to feel bad when I see a shitskin infested neighbourhood, because the neighbourhood was probably built last year and it used to be a field of weeds or an empty lot, it was never anything more than what it is right now. I can understand when Europeans are saddened by historic neighbourhoods are spoiled by immigrants, but that really doesn't happen here, because we have no historic neighbourhoods.

That's about as much as I can type right now.

Multiculturalism only works in nations that have no pre-established cultural identity.

In Canada's case, we didn't start with that unified idea that the southern colonies had.
We started as a fragmented people, the french had the east, the british had the inland, the natives had the central area, and then there was whatever the fuck happened out west. Everyone retained their own cultures, and only unified AFTER the fact to become a nation known as Canada.
Therefore no pre-established culture existed, we were a checkerboard of all cultures from conception, no identity to defend.

The US did not really attempt to allow co-existence between the colonials and the natives, and outside of the spanish to the south, other cultures really didn't exist to be adopted into the identity of the nation.
As such, the US formed a unified cultural identity, something to form a standard on by which foreign influence could be easily identified as in contrast.

When something "unamerican" enters the US, it clashes with the pre-established cultural identity.
When something new enters Canada, it becomes just another pin drop amongst the deafening background noise of cultural differences. Nobody cares, it means nothing more than your hair colour to us.

The only thing that can really be established as Canadian cultural identity is our secular values and strong held belief in civilization. No one religious belief is above the secular values of the western world, and the only thing that can be identified as foreign is therefore anything that rejects western civilized secular living.

This is why we're inevitably going to clash with modern Islam. Modern Islam is rejecting western secular civilized life, and is going to be quickly identified as Canadians as the first truly "foreign" entity to us.

However, all the other cultures seem to have no issue amalgamating into secular western civilized life, and as such, we don't clash with them, they're just like the rest of us.

>It seems that multiculturalism actually works in Canada,

this is false

>what's their secret?
we have literally zero privacy, everything we type or upload on the internet is watched and monitored.

3 weeks ago the mounties shot dead a mudslime piece of shit in the back of a cab.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/rcmp-says-it-received-credible-information-on-potential-terrorist-threat-public-not-in-danger

he made threats to attack a major canadian city (it owuld have been toronto and nothing of value would have been lost)

so the nsa/fbi/whoever catches wind of this thank god and tells the mounties to pull their heads out of their asses.

they identify the mudslime piece of shit, go look for him them blast him in the back of a cab.

they also caught 19 or 16 or however many mudslime shitskins planning out an attack, maybe 1 or 2 of them got jail time the rest were let go by our cuckvernment

its only a matter of time before the shitskins rampage successfully

Culture does exist in Canada, but it's either in Quebec, Newfoundland, and the Maritime provinces.

>Secondly we have almost no niggers in our country, near zero, I barely ever see them even around Toronto.

lol, no

I live IN Toronto (uptown) and there was 2 jiggers in the school. A girl in my class and her younger brother. Most of the niggers are in the jungle or regents park and whites never go near those areas

Not true

True

2.9%, it's practically nothing considering the size of our country. Compare that to your insane 12.1% you idiot martsharter, 37 million of them all within your borders, and we only have 700,000. It's negligible.

Most of the blacks in the GTA are from the Caribbean and have been here for multiple generations. They are for the most part chill as fuck and contribute to society. Never had an issue with a black man in my life.

Most of the criminal activity is dumb wiggers and sketchy brown mans (south asian/middle eastern).

Canada's white population is still well in the 85-90% range, thats your answer

Literally 80% of criminals in Toronto are negros

nice meme

It's 75% actually but the native population is a lot smaller unless somehow in a couple of decades they could grow by a million people. It just includes 'partial ancestry" so you have those pure white looking 1/18 natives put down as non white

I can't even remember the last time I saw a white murderer on TV

I can. Richard Henry bain.

Never heard of him

I'm guessing you were born in the late 90s. Did you even have a granddad that fought in WWII? You are pathetic. You simply have not seen what we were.

When I was born in 85 it was 94%. We are being ethnically diluted at an astronomical rate.

Crossbow shooting. Literally a week ago.

Guys name was Brett Ryan

thestar.com/news/crime/2016/08/30/victims-in-crossbow-murders-related-to-accused.html

Does Brett Ryan ring a bell? The crossbow murderer?

Nah, That guy who tried killing Marois on Election day.

lmao
your a dorable

really ?

Born in '93, and no I don't have a grandparent who fought in WWII.

"What we were" doesn't much matter to anyone in this day and age, it's forgotten and nobody cares, which is why nobody mourns the "death" of our culture, our generation was raised as if we had no culture.

Wow one guy, out of 50 shootings that happen in this city every year I am willing to bet anything almost all of them are committed by niggers

Well I fucking remember. You missed out by a few years. We are overwhelmed with nihilists like you. Its a disease that is ruining us.

Nice proxy leaf

>we have almost no niggers in our country
Come to Quebec they are everywhere

This is a really old estimation though. And I don't think Canada is allowed to have official
ethnic statistics, like France and Sweden.

I remember a Swede saying Canada is basically a 90's Sweden and that's very accurate. So to answer OP's question, it's just a matter of time.

Why is italy a celt?

Well atleast that's what I saw in Montreal everything outside of Mtl CMA is white as fuck

Canada has the population and GDP of California, the worst state in America

It's a tiny country, population-wise, and a huge, useless, garbage land mass

Also, if you don't realize Canada is fully owned and operated by US elites, you are a dumb cuck

The prairies has a culture of it's own.