Developments August 30
>Roaches and kurds agree to ceasefire
>SAA recaptures Palmyra Gain Silos
>Russian Army convoy arrives in Aleppo
>10 Free Syrian Army groups condemn Turkey’s incursion into Syria
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah advance in southern Aleppo
>Turkish-backed rebels attempt to hijack Kurdish gains against ISIS
>Houthi delegation travel to Iraq and Iran
>‘Boycott Bing!’ Riyadh furious after search engine translates 'Daesh' as 'Saudi Arabia'
>Obama to meet with Erdogan regime on Sept 4
>Largest Syrian Christian city(Mhardeh, Homs) in danger as jihadist rebels enter neighboring town
>9,000 refugee children disappear without a trace in Germany

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/bDuXnvbuv90 [Open]

Last thread: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lapb_0b07I
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472593449076.webm
almasdarnews.com/article/tiger-forces-redeploy-hama-stop-jihadist-offensive/
google.com/search?q=get paid to post&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=lz3GV4bFCMfN8gf2g7r4AQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_in_depth
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I go here very infrequently, but that sounds like a massive waste of resources

Tiger Forces from Al-Shaer and other places in Hama, the Tiger is still on Aleppo, he will go to Hama in the M5

Sorry made shit thread on my phone
Updates:

SAA captured pretty much everything and enabled aleppo siege 2.0

Hama offensive halted, rebels getting raped by RuAF

>that sounds like a massive waste of resources
What part? Shilling or my rough explanation of auftragstaktik?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lapb_0b07I
Wow here's one of the two border post shown in the video.
The outpost itself is only 3m/5km away from what I guess is the suburbs Narjan.

I really hope the SAA can go all out the next couple months by securing Aleppo and all remaining Damascus pockets before Hillary takes office.
God fucking knows how much she's going to arm every rebelshit when that happens.

>tfw Onur accepts the anime
They blow up so fast...

actual last thread

for CIA to shill this thread

NEVER
Thank god Turkey has least weebs in the world

How expensive could it really be to hire a lowlife to waste his days trolling in Sup Forums?

pic related is proofs of collapding rebel lines in aleppo

>RT cameramen outside hikmah school

EXPLOSION!

To what purpose?

Consider Sup Forums has a very big audience, see pic. Shilling here goes to a very big audience.

Oh come now, don't be so tsundere. We know you'd just lap up those traps, you silly faggot you.

Is this roach speak? can somebody translate? i.4cdn.org/gif/1472593449076.webm
Sounds like a LOTR orc rapping in black tongue

>literally collapsing
Oh you

There is no language in the world where rap sounds good, I guess.

how many muslims died today in the Sin War?

^;) I should see you first.

>nose on forehead

But the thing is, unless they hire an army of operators to attack the board its gonna have any impact

assad's gotta go now
he can't stay in power anymore

The SAA will liberate some rubble.

Its how they are in Turkey

They do. And you only really need a few people to start a subversion campaign. Maybe just 1 good one.

what

You don't need much. Hire 3 guys, get them some proxies, and make them spam all day. Then pay them some cents per post.

[see the pic]

They don't need to have a human do it 24/7. They literally outsource such things to companies who hire people and pay them a few dollars an hour or so to guide multiple sockpuppet programs. Most of it is automated, and the person just guides the program.

At least the Syrian government can rebuild, unlike the rebels.

half of pol's viewers are underage and another quarter probably don't take anything here seriously and come to shitposter

t. Sup Forums poster

Here's roughly how it works.

crosdresser wannabe girl faggot.

China pledged 1 billion in aid to Syria to rebuild three years ago. It may easily be more by now.

Sure, it will go in the pockets of Chinese contractors, but Syria will get rebuilt.

but that would have no impact in the long run

i need to see some evidence of that, like im open to it, but i think it seems silly.

Then again, CIA or FBI, dont remember, had people infiltrate WoW communities so anything is possible.

if only for a few dollars, what would stop people from coming forwards with this information?

gullible underage idiots are prime targets for subversion.

people who 'don't take things seriously' can be easily suggestible to taking 'a joke', until their confirmation bias makes that 'joke' into something more.

raise your hands those here who first thought hat Sup Forums was joking about the jews.

raise your hands those who don't think it's a joke anymore.

4th Division Tiger Force Arrived in Hama

almasdarnews.com/article/tiger-forces-redeploy-hama-stop-jihadist-offensive/

>crosdresser wannabe girl faggot.
???

Because I told otto to commit sudoku?
Kek. He's the one who faps to traps.

You've never seen the CTR threads?

I confess I never thought /pol was a satire...

>raise your hands those here who first thought hat Sup Forums was joking about the jews.

the-theyre not?

ive always referred back to descarte when it comes to Sup Forums's nazi propaganda

what about them?

www...ww

>trusting chink development money

>i-i think the jews rule the world

HAHAHA

you pinoys are getting cucked by the chinks right now and you're worried about jews?

no, there are some seriously deluded people on Sup Forums who post what they actually think. it doesn't mean you need to take them seriously.

It doesn't matter whether or not they're true. Many people think it's not a joke. More more people still think it's a joke. Some people in the latter category will one day move into the former.

That's subversion.

>if only for a few dollars, what would stop people from coming forwards with this information?

They have in the past. But it gets ignored because the vast majority of normies say thngs like you do: "it sounds incredible" "waste of time", etc.

Besides, if you did it for cash, would you even care? Especially if you were some leftie faggot and thought you were doing good by trolling "le evil nazi board" of Sup Forums?

Companies do it too, to astroturf support for their products:
google.com/search?q=get paid to post&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=lz3GV4bFCMfN8gf2g7r4AQ

Chink development money built Canada.

>there are some seriously deluded people on Sup Forums who post what they actually think. it doesn't mean you need to take them seriously.

Good, then we can ignore you and your delusions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_in_depth

>tfw this is actually a legit military tactic

Talentless hack or misunderstood genius?

th Armoured Division Tiger Force

>>Assad's Shock troops

>>Equipment T-72 tanks SAMs Mil Mi-24

puppet president

Someone make this meme:

"It's not a retreat . It's defense in depth"

Not with the NDF though kek, they simply ran.

>and tfw SAA started doing this at about the same time they got Russian advisors

>>there are some seriously deluded people on Sup Forums who post what they actually think. it doesn't mean you need to take them seriously.
>Good, then we can ignore you and your delusions.
Egyptian wahhabi BTFO.

Neither a hack nor a genius. He was so-so and had a goal. Did so-so on that goal. Will probably spend the rest of his days thinking why did wasn't able to do more.

good servant, probably will off himself when he can no longer cope with his legacy

agree

Obama has been thoroughly mediocre in pretty much every way

Says you.

And if they "simply ran", then despite the USMC claims that they performed an "advance to the rear" in the opening days of Korea, then, no, it was a retreat. No more, no less. It was very nearly a rout.

Duh. It's an excellent tactic, and the Soviets used it extensively in WW2 as part of their operational art.

It's basically the tactics of blitzkrieg applied to the defence.

He had good intentions, but was manipulated by the establishment. A simple puppet.

Wanted to be more than he was. One thing that stands out about Obama is the phrase "defeated ambition".

Given the state of affairs and average income of the people, this could go very far into housing and infrastructure repairs.

He _is_ the establishment. He has so many hands so far up his ass controlling his every move and word it's amazing he can walk unassisted.

This is the future. Fuck Iran those Indian motherfuckers. Fuck the Saudi's those sand monkeys.

the surprising part is the part where SAA is actually employing legitimate tactics

Is that why he aged 25 years?

malicious enemy

G R E A T E R
R
E
A
T
E
R

The South Aleppo was the same but bigger actually

S Y R I A
Y
R
I
A

If only he'd aged 100.

On day one, like that guy in Indiana Jones and the wrong cup.

Well, Russia basically told them to stop fucking around in the typical Arab style, and get on with it.
>meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Yep.

Yeah, have they been utilizing hedgehog defenses?

I know letting your positions getting overrun is a valid tactic the finns used, but this is a different situation

feel like this is damage control

It shall arise from the ashes... the nation we most seek... Greater Syria.

Nigga have you learned about the Second Punic War and Dictator QVINTVS FABIVS MAXIMXS

REDPILL YOURSELF

I think we'll know in a couple days whether this is tactics or damage control based on how things turn out in aleppo and hama

what battle are you thinking about?

Hedgehogs have been too risky to pull off ever since MANPADS got invented. No way to resupply small forts without supply drops possibly getting nicked by the enemy instead, or getting dropped in no man's land where it becomes up for grabs.

Deir, Kweires and other surrounded territories automatically become macro hedgehogs when the liberating force inches closer, though

that "rubble" sure looks like a modern fort and important strategic position

I like how hated the SSNP was by other arabs cause of their "unified mesopotamian" vision while wanting to distance themselves from arab culture.

Withdrawing from an untenable position and taking it under fire from another location is the key to such defences.

The counterattack comes after the enemy has suffered losses.

Hedgehogs are a useful tactic, but of local use. In urban terrain, every room is a potential bunker.

>MANPADS
I think you mean ATGMs.

>And then you realize it's supposed to be a school

you don't really need hedgehogs when it is urban anyway, every steel reinforced concrote building can act as a hedgehog

they're surprisingly hard to bring down without controlled demolition

Why ATGMs and not Manpads?

I mean, I get that ATGMs are dangerous too, but...

Fabian Tactics. The delayer Cunctator

After Cannae do not confront Hannibal, just wear him out while he's in Italy. Hannibal tried to get some of the Italian allies to go on his side but that didn't work. It wasn't until Scipio was voted in as Consul and then he left to Carthage forcing Hannibal to follow him to Africa. After the battle of Zama Scipio was victorious and a huge indemnity was imposed on Carthage.

MANPADS are about 10x more expensive than ATGMs and pack far less punch(instead of shaped charges, manpads tend to spray ball bearings, or rods in various patterns)

Well, land resupply obviates the need for aircraft supplies.

The SAA has, in most areas, land resupply routes. In others, tunnels.

And there are GPS-steered parachutes to drop supplies. IDK if the SyAF or RuAF have them, but it could be done in a week by a decent engineering team.

I think he's referring to the fact that sometimes hedgehogs, at least the larger ones need to be resupplied by air (unless of course you have some armored reserves ready you could just let them stew and then once they're exhausted you could counterpunch), so the helicopters would be in danger. If they tried dropping, who knows, that's still at danger from MANPADs and also is less accurate.

first video talks about isis linked rebels and American back rebels worked together to fight the Syrian army. lol wtf is going on over there.

Not the point I was making though.

Yes I realised that too late.

However, SAA has land resupply routes in most areas, so rebel MANPADS wouldn't do diddly.

>5 years and a sunni rebel group supplied with US hardware and soldiers from allover the world can't beat a shia minority with dated USSR-time hardware in their own sunni majority nation
>just as a sunni coalition of armies with the most modern US hardware can't beat a bunch sandal-wearing shia tribals high on khat
why are sunni's so shit at war?

Sorry, I don't follow. I think we misunderstood each other somewhere. This guy gets my point closer, I think

You're new to /sg/ right?

IS-allied rebels and US-supported rebels cooperate most of the time. Sometimes, the US-supplied rebels ally with IS.

Isn't US foreign policy great?

Yeah, took me a moment to understand because I was skimming and then I read air supply lol

yeah, I misunderstood you.

But what I meant to say is :

In most areas, the SAA has land routes for resupply.

>5 years and a sunni rebel group supplied with US hardware and soldiers from allover the world can't beat a shia minority with dated USSR-time hardware in their own sunni majority nation
assad is supplied by russia and iran fucking idiot

this It sounds crazy, and stupid, and irresponsible but it's true.

yeah...

The Syrian government is hardly a "shia minority".

Most of the government, not to mention their army, is Sunni.

And rebels by the USA and Saudis. Also sometimes by Israel and (formerly) Turkey.